Author Topic: Would you rather be single but...or taken but...?  (Read 2638 times)

~yufa~

  • Guest
Would you rather be single but...or taken but...?
« on: November 09, 2012, 11:51:54 pm »
Just a random question. Me and my friend are arguing lately about which one of us is in a "better" situation now. So...

Would you rather be:
a. single and feeling lonely

    - you're free to do whatever you want but you don't know if love will ever come knocking your door again...forever alone?)
b. taken but not happy
     - you're taken but it seems that no single day will pass without you and your partner arguing and you are just not the kind of person who does not give up easily...in short, nagpapaka martyr ka. Hindi kasali ang "iwanan" sa usapan na to

I know walang masaya either dyan but kunwari kailangan lang talaga pumili, ano pipillin niyo?

k_heart

  • Guest
Re: Would you rather be single but...or taken but...?
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2012, 01:45:07 am »
Single and feeling lonely. Kasi lonely/sad ka pa din naman kapag taken ka but not happy. At least pag single lonely lang pero walang burden sa buhay.

Cessiechu

  • Guest
Re: Would you rather be single but...or taken but...?
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2012, 10:17:42 pm »
I'd rather go for A. Being single doesn't mean sadness. Pwede ka naman maging masaya while waiting for the right one. :-) Yung letter B kasi, what's the point of being in a realtionship if your not happy dba? Burden lang yun at mas complicated.

mysteryman

  • Guest
Re: Would you rather be single but...or taken but...?
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2013, 08:06:03 pm »
Hi. Newbie here.


I know this is pretty old but only few answered so I'm sharing my side of the coin.


In my opinion, the only best choice is A.


I'm single but I prefer not to. Also, happiness shouldn't be dependent on the relationship or partner. I'm a strong believer that "life is a self-fulfilling prophesy"... We are what we think & although we don't have complete control over everything, there are still so much that we can do to make things work. Being single doesn't have to permanent. Moreso, the option B completely defeats the purpose of having a partner if one won't be happy. If that's the case, I'd rather be temporarily single or we have to get counselling to patch thing-up.


There's just no sense in being in a relationship that doesn't work.  ;)

juni

  • Guest
Re: Would you rather be single but...or taken but...?
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2013, 06:10:53 am »
I'd go for A.  Mas madali kasi makahanap ng ways to be happy on your own kaysa sa finding a way to fix an unhappy relationship.  If you're on your own and you're lonely, mas kontrolado mo kasi ang sarili mo, e pag kailangan mo ayusin yung unhappy relationship e hindi mo naman kontrolado yung other person.

simang

  • Guest
Re: Would you rather be single but...or taken but...?
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2013, 02:17:17 am »
None of the above! Haha when i was single i was sooo happy on my own kaya nung nameet ko current partner ko, i feel like im a more established person kaya happy pa din. In a span of 8 months very seldom kame magaway kase parehas kaming madaling kausap.

But if 2 options lanf talaga, id rather choose A. If i am unhappy, i wouldnt want to drag anyone into my loneliness. Baka pati sila maging lonely din.

I dont get bakit hindi pwedeng magbreak? Hahaha a lot of girls dont know what they deserve kaya they settle in a relationship na obviously eh hindi naman healthy.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close