Author Topic: A Beginner's Guide to Blogging  (Read 7234 times)

freelancer_babe

• I'm a
  • Super GirlTalker
    • The Lady Programmer
Re: A Beginner's Guide to Blogging
« Reply #40 on: May 07, 2013, 06:42:23 am »
^sis, how much ba ang average na kikitain sa blogging? Baka naman kasi mas malaki pa gastos sa hosting and sa domain and all compared to the income. Earning through ads is when the blog visitor clicks the ads di ba?

Income ranges from nothing to six figures in dollars. Yung mga naka six figures in dollars are, of course, running their blogs on their own webhosts. And these people are often famous in blogging circles.

Majority ng mga bloggers earn nothing to a few hundred dollars per month. Yung iba nagbablog lang para may income on the side, yung iba naman, bread and butter ang blogging. Yung iba, nagbablog lang because they want to.

Not all blogging income comes from clicks.

Some blogs are also run by multiple writers and earns good income too.

So you see, speculative rin ang blogging ventures. It's like running a business - may certain uncertainty na kumita o hindi.  :P
Catch a man a fish and you can sell it to him. Teach a man to fish and you ruin a wonderful business opportunity. (Karl Marx)

imdWOMANwhocntbemove

• GirlTalker
  • mommy ni meganne and margarette
    • As my hair grows..
« Reply #41 on: June 05, 2013, 03:40:35 pm »
q's mga sis..panu ba maglagay ng bagong post sa iba pang pages??ni lalabel ko naman kasi yung mga bago kong post pero di siya napupunta dun sa isa ko pang page.. >.<
WEALTH for mommy and HEALTH for babies..^_^

http://hairandicollides.blogspot.com/

riksy07

• GirlTalker
    • Bubble of Blah
« Reply #42 on: June 07, 2013, 09:39:52 am »
I've had Google Adsense on my log for about three months now and so far, I've only earned $4 in total. It's still a long way to go before I hit the $100 mark for the payout but I'm still superficially happy that despite the fact that I am not actively promoting my blog I'm still getting a bit of traffic and some ad clicks.

Kitchen Goddess

• Super GirlTalker
    • my food blog
« Reply #43 on: June 09, 2013, 02:04:51 am »
^ sis, how will you get your earnings from adsense? via paypal ba yan? do you need the union bank card? thanks thanks
"Not to live for the day, but to treasure the day." - Audrey Hepburn

http://thekitchengoddess.blogspot.com
http://vivamanilena.blogspot.com

freelancer_babe

• I'm a
  • Super GirlTalker
    • The Lady Programmer
« Reply #44 on: June 09, 2013, 05:25:33 am »
^ Western Union or US dollar checks.

Kung Western Union, either claim the amount mismo sa WU or tawagan ang Unionbank para i-deposit ang WU payment ng adsense sa Unionbank bank account. Peso equivalent mo na rin makukuha yun. Nasa adsense account mo rin makukuha ang MTCN at iba pang mga detalye.

Kung by check naman, mas matagal at kailangan mo ng dollar account para ma-clear ito. Probably around 2 months pa bago makuha ang funds.
Catch a man a fish and you can sell it to him. Teach a man to fish and you ruin a wonderful business opportunity. (Karl Marx)

ablosh

• GirlTalker
  • When you know better, do better.
« Reply #45 on: June 10, 2013, 04:21:20 pm »

My blog has been up for about a year now and so far, barya  ::) lang talaga ang nakukuha from nuffnang ads. (Do Google ads pay better?)

I tend to not be as consistent as other bloggers because I have a day job and am not particularly open to people about owning a blog. I know, ang labo. Haha! I'm open to promoting the blog to strangers but still have an irrational fear of being judged by my peers and family members.

ched123

« Reply #46 on: July 23, 2013, 04:14:38 pm »
sisses,

Questions please. I just revamped my blog but i find it so bare and i dont know where to start. All i have is the articles, label and the blog archive. What should i do?

Appreciate your help.

MommyPehpot

« Reply #47 on: July 29, 2013, 09:31:35 am »
sisses,

Questions please. I just revamped my blog but i find it so bare and i dont know where to start. All i have is the articles, label and the blog archive. What should i do?

Appreciate your help.

blogger? ano blog mo sis?

mrsonthego

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #48 on: July 31, 2013, 09:21:28 am »
What if i delete ko yung mga tagalog posts ko tapus saka ako mag apply sa adsense? Okay po kaya yun? Medyo marami na rin kasi akong posts saka almost 1 year na blog ko, baka pwede.

Thanks sa sasagot :D

jenny_syngkit

• Senior GirlTalker
  • addicted to running...
« Reply #49 on: March 02, 2014, 02:57:06 pm »
I'm using blogger. How do I edit the template so it'll only show summaries with a thumbnail on the home page. tapes meron na lang Read More na button. TIA.

I've searched google and tried a few suggestions. Unfortunately, they don't work for me.
run fast... run fierce... run fabulous!
http://twistedtravelholic.blogspot.com

trishevil

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #50 on: May 22, 2014, 01:15:34 pm »
Target ko ito this year. Ang i-update at i-revamp ang blog ko.

eischied_21

• is happy to be a
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #51 on: June 27, 2019, 04:27:44 pm »
does anyone using wixsite.com for blogging? or mas ok pa din ang wordpress?

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close