watch now

Author Topic: Daily Diary of TTC women IV  (Read 115290 times)

chamism

  • Guest
Re: Daily Diary of TTC women IV
« Reply #420 on: September 06, 2013, 04:51:11 pm »
Hi mga sis!  I'm 29 years old, diagnosed with PCOS both ovaries and Dermoid Cyst on my right ovary na nakita last Dec 2012. Hubby and i have been ttc for almost a year now. Medyo mas may pressure lang ngayon kasi gusto ng OB namin na mag conceive muna kami before tanggalin ang dermoid cyst ko. We've been praying a lot and hopefully someday ma answer na ang prayers ü

purpleangel11

  • Guest
Re: Daily Diary of TTC women IV
« Reply #421 on: September 10, 2013, 08:09:26 am »



           Hi sis chamism...I was also diagnosed before with dermoid cyst 2.9 cm on my left ovary and PCOS on my right ovary....ilang cm na sis dermoid cyst mo? baka makuha pa sa herbal na gamot...ako kase I took only herbal meds....nawala dermoid cyst ..and nawala din PCOS ko..and by GOD's grace and mercy..after almost 6 years being married ...I'm now almost 3 months preggy....thanks and praise to GOD!...

kathy1822

  • Guest
Re: Daily Diary of TTC women IV
« Reply #422 on: September 10, 2013, 12:31:37 pm »
hello sis chamism, i was diagnosed too with dermoid cyst on my right ovary. Yun din sabi ng OB na mag conceive daw muna ako para sabay ng alisin yung dermoid cyst ko pero as months pass by lumaki yung cyst and nag worry yung OB na baka daw pumutok so na operahan ako last year.  :(

try mo advise ni sis purpleangel11. ako kasi months lang lumaki na eh.

chamism

  • Guest
Re: Daily Diary of TTC women IV
« Reply #423 on: September 10, 2013, 12:34:58 pm »
Hi sis purple angel!  Wow! Congrats! God is good talaga! Basta keep the faith! My dermoid cyst started. 06 lang then now nasa 1.2 na siya.  May I ask po kung anong herbal na gamot ang ginamit mo sis? Thanks!

purpleangel11

  • Guest
Re: Daily Diary of TTC women IV
« Reply #424 on: September 11, 2013, 08:31:01 am »


 
     Naku sis chamism! kayang kaya pa yan gamutin ng herbal meds sa tingin ko..Yan ay based sa experience ko sa kanya..Yung herbal meds na tinake ko....prescribe ni Dr.Tan, a well known herbalist sa Binondo...you can search him here..me sarili siang thread dito sa GT...Dr.Tan of Binondo..ang galing nia sis..pinulsuhan nia lang ako..tapos alam na nia repro case ko....tapos niresetahan ako ng herbal na halaman na nilalaga..iinumin sia na parang tsaa.....8 days ako uminum ng herbal tea....then after 4-6 months....preggy na ko, wala nang cysts at wala na ding PCOS based sa ultrasound..GOD is good!...

soon to be mom2014

  • Guest
Re: Daily Diary of TTC women IV
« Reply #425 on: September 29, 2013, 04:45:09 pm »


Hi am a newbie here. Can I join po...? I've been reading and following TTC thread. Yes, its been my source of inspiration and strength, knowing na di lang pla ako, kmi ng husband ko nag-undergo ng stress of trying to conceive. We've been married for almost 3yrs, And TTC since. Hubby was away during our 1st yr. but since he finished his contract last Dec 2011, we never stopped trying. Did a lot of test like, hsg,HSsg, SA for hubby. We had a failed IUI, & was advised IVF because of age, (am already 40 that time), and persistent ? Abnormality s uterus ko. A friend had successful ivf, &we were considering to have ivf na rin. But while waiting for our appointment, i prayed a lot & asked lots of prayers fr Pastors for miracle, for I wanted na ang maging testimony ko ay si God ang nagbigay ng baby ko at hindi science or medisina. And it came... Jan 17 was our appointment for consultation s Kato, but Jan 6 nag BFP ako...Praise God, unfortunately, after 2 weeks our 1st baby was diagnosed blighted ovum... And we were told na magtry uli ng natural for another 6 months before considering artificial means. We went early this month for consult at Kato, & after series of tests Dr M told us except for my age (now41) he can't see reason for ivf... But we were told na magtry muna ng natural for 1 month, if wala tlaga magpursue na ng ivf.
Ang tanong ko mga sisters, ok pa ba magwait ng ilang months or go ahead na with ivf. Also include us in your prayers... TIA
« Last Edit: September 29, 2013, 04:53:35 pm by soon to be mom2014 »

soon to be mom2014

  • Guest
Re: Daily Diary of TTC women IV
« Reply #426 on: September 29, 2013, 04:51:55 pm »


Also can i join sa facebook grp: ivf/iui in the phils... Here's my email add:  nanaytobe@gmail.com. Maraming salamat po....

baby gillian

  • Guest
Re: Daily Diary of TTC women IV
« Reply #427 on: October 02, 2013, 01:59:12 pm »
Hi am a newbie here, kagabi nagbabasa lang ako nung naba sa ko yung story ni purpleangel11 na iyak ako drama ko lol, hinanap ko pa yung ibang post niya kaya lalo ako na iyak congrats po purpleangel11

mrs.trish

  • Guest
Re: Daily Diary of TTC women IV
« Reply #428 on: October 17, 2013, 03:14:28 pm »
I thought I've already graduated from the ttc thread but here I am again.

After 3yrs of ttc w/ 2 failed IUIs, we decided to undergo IVF last August & it was successful. We were ecstatic especially on my 1st utz at 6wks because the baby has a good heartbeat. 2wks after, we discovered that its development is very slow, fetal age was 6wks 4days when AOG was already 8wks. We hoped for a miracle but after 2wks it already lost its heartbeat. As of now, we're still waiting for it to come out naturally. I'm still grieving but hopeful at the same time because we have an angel in heaven.

Now we're back to square one but we're not giving up. We intend to try again naturally for 3 months. If nothing happens, we'll have our 2nd embryo transfer.

kookai88

  • Guest
Re: Daily Diary of TTC women IV
« Reply #429 on: October 21, 2013, 04:55:32 pm »
realization after hearing the mass yesterday. Prayer is the key to heaven, but faith unlocks the door. minsan, dumarating ang oras na ayaw ko ng magdasal, kasi wala naman din nangyayari. pero maling mali ito. dapat matuto tayong mag-tiyaga sa pagdarasal. hindi dapat tayo ang masusunod kung kelan niya dapat ibigay ang hinihiling mo. God is Good. ibibigay Niya rin yan, basta mag-tiwala ka lang sa Kanya at mag-hintay. hindi dapat magsawa sa pagdarasal kasi iyon lang ang natatangi mong ugnayan sa DIYOS. kung puputulin mo ang ugnayan mo sa Kanya, lalong walang mangyayari sa buhay mo.  :) :) :)
« Last Edit: October 21, 2013, 05:41:51 pm by kookai88 »

purpleangel11

  • Guest
Re: Daily Diary of TTC women IV
« Reply #430 on: October 22, 2013, 09:18:14 am »



       Sis kookai! Amen to that sis!..Prayer is the key to heaven,but faith unlocks the door!....Ako nang halos maggive up na ko sa kaiintay at give up na din ako sa kondisyon ng katawan ko na feeling ko sobrang hirap na talaga na magkababy ako....I lifted it up all  to the LORD...iniyak ko sa kanya lahat..sabi ko sa LORD...parang imposible na po ako magkababy..pero walang imposible sa inyo..but in the end it's your perfect will that will be done....kung magkakababy po ako..salamat..kung hindi..salamat pa din kase baka yun ang will nio for me..dahil kayo lang naman nakakakita ng future ko wala ng iba...siguro yun po ang mas makakabuti sa akin..then di ko na inisip ng inisip pagbubuntis...nagpakarelaks na lang ako...at kung kelan na di ako nagexpect saka doon na binigay blessing!....
        Kaya mga sis. ipaubaya natin sa kanya ang lahat..kase paano sia makakagawa ng miracle kung iniipit natin ito sa sarili natin..ayaw natin i- let go at ibigay lahat sa kanya...

        As of now mga sis....pa 17 weeks na kami ni baby....Faith ang binaon ko sa TTC journey..and nup to now..sa pregnancy journey ko..ganun pa din..Faith pa din ang baon baon ko....During my first tri...ang daming struggle..but with the help of the LORD...and by His grace..nakasurvive kami...Now on my 2nd tri..until delivery.. sa KANYA pa din ako umaasa...and believing and claiming that He will fulfill His purposes with me and the baby....

                        Keep up the faith and GOD bless all TTC women! May the LORD gives you strength and courageous heart as you wait upon the LORD's blessing!...in HIS perfect time!...

kookai88

  • Guest
Re: Daily Diary of TTC women IV
« Reply #431 on: October 22, 2013, 02:30:37 pm »
thank you sis purpleangel11! alagaan mong mabuti ang sarili mo at ang baby mo. GOD Bless U! ;)

denzon

  • Guest
Re: Daily Diary of TTC women IV
« Reply #432 on: November 04, 2013, 02:49:01 pm »
Hi soontobemom2014, dont loose hopes, I am 39 and also still trying. I have read that at our age, vitamins are of great need to support the good quality development of eggs and embryo.

Good luck to all of us!

khriseeee

  • Guest
Re: Daily Diary of TTC women IV
« Reply #433 on: November 05, 2013, 02:39:19 pm »
Joining! I have a 20 month old daughter and we would like for her to have a little brother! We plan to begin TTC next month, so I've been reading up on supplements to increase fertility.

We didn't have any problems getting pregnant with my daughter, in fact she was a surprise! We had planned to wait a little longer into our marriage before having kids.

However after giving birth I developed PCOS :( I also have a polyp. I haven't had the time to have it removed, so hoping fertility supplements will help out.

denzon

  • Guest
Re: Daily Diary of TTC women IV
« Reply #434 on: November 05, 2013, 03:05:02 pm »
wow khriseeee, you already have a 20 yr old daughter, what is your age, if you won't mind.

I am 39 with a 9 year old son that ws conceive naturally immediately after marriage and still TCC for number 2 for a few years now. Just had a failed IVF this October and now hoping and praying to be blessed with another child by natural conception.

denzon

  • Guest
Re: Daily Diary of TTC women IV
« Reply #435 on: November 06, 2013, 02:38:16 pm »
I hope I am not getting crazy.  ;D Araw-araw na lang wala na kong ginawa kung hindi mag search all about fertility.  Tapos ngayon ay CD4 ko pa lang pero parang feeling ovulation day na ng puson at boobs ko.  :(
« Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 12:52:10 pm by denzon »

Wantstobeamom

  • Guest
Re: Daily Diary of TTC women IV
« Reply #436 on: November 07, 2013, 01:20:08 pm »
Hi sa lahat, i am new to this forum. So glad I found this! Active ako before sa What to expect forum. I was browsing here iba pa din talaga pag kalahi mas relate. I am based here in Canada. Nahanap ko 'tong forum because I was googling about "hilot".  I want to try that.
Allow me to sharemy story so far.
TTC kami since March 2012, but here you wont get any help not until after a year of trying naturally if you are 35 yrs old below. Free kasi lahat ng fertility work up. So May 2013 I am finally referred sa RE, first visit he found out na may 4cm cyst ako sa ovary.  Retroverted din ako.  He suggested laparoscopy right away for the cyst. Waiting time is 9-12 months so hanggang ngayon wala pa din akong schedule.  Last month I went for HSG and found out na very tipped yong uterus ko na ayaw mag go through ng dye. Sa ngayon waiting for lap sched at medyo naloloka nadin sa kakabasa about fertility.  I have CD2 blood draw that I haven't done yet. Maybe this month.

sweet_shegz

  • Guest
Re: Daily Diary of TTC women IV
« Reply #437 on: November 13, 2013, 11:59:34 am »
Hi mga sis, we have been TTC for 20 months now and finally we conceived! Last Oct 2013, we did femara + gonal f + ovidrel cycle with timed intercourse. And it was successful on our first try! I am PCOS with retroverted uterus, si hubby naman okay ang sperm count pero low ang motility. Basta exercise, diet, vitamins and lots of faith and prayers. I am 5 weeks pregnant now. :)


Wantstobeamom

  • Guest
Re: Daily Diary of TTC women IV
« Reply #438 on: November 13, 2013, 02:13:18 pm »
Wow congrats sweet_shegz.

sweet_shegz

  • Guest
Re: Daily Diary of TTC women IV
« Reply #439 on: November 22, 2013, 04:50:15 pm »
^thanks sis.

Tama mga sis, don't lose hope and just have faith. Keep on praying and surrender everything to HIM. :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close