Author Topic: Please share your DIY Wedding Invitations  (Read 29765 times)

120515

  • Guest
Re: Please share your DIY Wedding Invitations
« Reply #60 on: September 13, 2015, 03:01:51 pm »
it's so pretty, anneshirley!  ;D

bonzaigirl

  • Guest
Re: Please share your DIY Wedding Invitations
« Reply #61 on: September 13, 2015, 03:23:12 pm »
^^ oh wow soo pretty sis :)

anneshirley

  • Guest
Re: Please share your DIY Wedding Invitations
« Reply #62 on: September 13, 2015, 04:30:16 pm »
Thanks girls! For the love, and the tips on the other thread haha  :-*

bonzaigirl

  • Guest
Re: Please share your DIY Wedding Invitations
« Reply #63 on: September 24, 2015, 09:25:33 am »
Yehey!  I just want to share my still unfinished Save The Date 😊😊😊  Here's the link. https://www.pinterest.com/pin/100908847878410333/

It's still unfinished,  that is basically what it's going to end up as. It just needs to be glued on and some  of the washi tape to be applied ;)  But I'm so happy I've done this. 

The hubby gifted me with a sewing machine so I guess we're going through with the DIY tote bags :)  With all the problems we have right now, this is like a silver lining. Parang ang babaw lang no hehe. 😊😊 Happy preps everyone.

khalee

  • Guest
Re: Please share your DIY Wedding Invitations
« Reply #64 on: September 24, 2015, 10:28:54 am »
I love your STD sis bonzaigirl. So pretty.. galing!!! I'm sure ganda ng output ng finished Save the Date mo.

120515

  • Guest
Re: Please share your DIY Wedding Invitations
« Reply #65 on: September 24, 2015, 12:25:28 pm »
aawww, sis bonzaigirl! it looks great!  ;D

bonzaigirl

  • Guest
Re: Please share your DIY Wedding Invitations
« Reply #66 on: September 24, 2015, 12:45:50 pm »
^ ^^ Thanks sis Khalee and 120515 :)  Nakaka excite pala when you see the finished output :D

simang

  • Guest
Re: Please share your DIY Wedding Invitations
« Reply #67 on: September 24, 2015, 02:37:07 pm »
Gandaaaa sis bonzaigirl!!! :)) Ang galing :)

Sharing to you our DIYs so far:

Save the date
« Last Edit: September 25, 2015, 12:14:09 am by simang »

simang

  • Guest
Re: Please share your DIY Wedding Invitations
« Reply #68 on: September 25, 2015, 12:15:19 am »
here's the link pala for the invitation:  https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzZ-Ne4YNdKWRTRta1EzeUlPSDA

120515

  • Guest
Re: Please share your DIY Wedding Invitations
« Reply #69 on: September 25, 2015, 09:52:32 am »
sis simang, those are really sweet invites! the white aster flower sprig is a lovely touch  ;D

tiffany24

  • Guest
Re: Please share your DIY Wedding Invitations
« Reply #70 on: September 27, 2015, 04:32:23 am »
Nice Save the dates and invites mga sis. Sana magawa ko din to   ;D

chinadoll6

  • Guest
Re: Please share your DIY Wedding Invitations
« Reply #71 on: October 13, 2015, 05:49:52 am »
I just did the design of our invites in photoshop, then I had my friend print them. Gumagawa talaga siya ng invites kasi. Then I just bought envelopes from National bookstore.

Here's ours: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Tj8rKB8KIn4/Vf3eHERfdmI/AAAAAAAAGTQ/fpHVro4IYWM/s1600/20150920_055739.jpg

Our invites were very casual lang.. But para maging special, we incorporated yung design ng reception backdrop sa invites para match sa feel ng wedding. :) Inedit ko yung invites para ilagay yung actual photo namin sa wedding. Eto sila side by side. Hehe
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-pfPqY4X7_bo/Vgw9MUkKrgI/AAAAAAAAGgE/xfKr0sSQc5M/s1600/before-and-after.jpg

bonzaigirl

  • Guest
Re: Please share your DIY Wedding Invitations
« Reply #72 on: October 13, 2015, 06:38:59 pm »
^wow chinadoll .. your so lucky you are gifted sa art of design :) I've got zero graphic artist capabilities hehe, kaya I have to suffice sa pinakabasic which is MS word and mga printable and downloadable templates hehe.

Question sa mga tapos na sa invites nila, how many parts ba normally ang invite?

1. Actual invite - couple's names  and church and recep details
2. Entourage list
3. Rsvp card
4. Additional info - attire, shoes
5. Map

Pano nyo sila pinagkasya lahat? I was hoping na I can make it via pocketfold pero parang hindi ata kaya. Normally kasi sa mga nakikita ko sa Etsy and pinterest eh about 3 cards lang. 😟😟😟

120515

  • Guest
Re: Please share your DIY Wedding Invitations
« Reply #73 on: October 13, 2015, 09:15:05 pm »
sis bonzaigirl, i scrapped the entourage list and map...hahaha! i just listed the entourage on our wedding guide/program for the day. for the rsvp, we listed down how they can rsvp, which could be through text, call, email, or online rsvp through our wedding site so we didn't have it as a separate card.

we had the following pages:
1) main invite - with the most important information
2) attire and rsvp information
3) travel tips/advice
4) note on gifts

ems_thorne

  • Guest
Re: Please share your DIY Wedding Invitations
« Reply #74 on: October 13, 2015, 10:28:19 pm »
We're working our invites. Our current problem is we still don't have a supplier who'd do the printing. Do you have any recommendations? We thought of printing it ourselves but we're not so confident with our printer.

tiffany24

  • Guest
Re: Please share your DIY Wedding Invitations
« Reply #75 on: October 14, 2015, 02:39:13 am »
Hi girls, meron ba kayong printing supplier na masa suggest? I'm planning to have our own design printed kasi pero i don't have any idea how much would it cost. would it be more expensive if we have it printed than just buying a complete invitation package from a company or what? just checking my options.. TIA  ;D

bonzaigirl

  • Guest
Re: Please share your DIY Wedding Invitations
« Reply #76 on: October 14, 2015, 08:49:01 am »
^i was in the same quandary before, so what I did was ask different suppliers talaga. And then computed. I found out that even with shipping, It would still be cheaper for us to make our own invites. Hindi naman sobrang laki na difference, but okay pa din since we can just put the 1500-3000 difference to other things. Or dun na kami sa invitations magscrimp since we overspent on some bits

bonzaigirl

  • Guest
Re: Please share your DIY Wedding Invitations
« Reply #77 on: October 14, 2015, 05:47:02 pm »
@120515 Thanks sis. I guess I just have to think of some way to make it work hehe.  Not all of my relatives are techy, kaya I need to input as much information as possible without making the invite too cluttered. hehe. 

simang

  • Guest
Re: Please share your DIY Wedding Invitations
« Reply #78 on: October 14, 2015, 09:43:08 pm »
I just did the design of our invites in photoshop, then I had my friend print them. Gumagawa talaga siya ng invites kasi. Then I just bought envelopes from National bookstore.

Here's ours: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Tj8rKB8KIn4/Vf3eHERfdmI/AAAAAAAAGTQ/fpHVro4IYWM/s1600/20150920_055739.jpg

Our invites were very casual lang.. But para maging special, we incorporated yung design ng reception backdrop sa invites para match sa feel ng wedding. :) Inedit ko yung invites para ilagay yung actual photo namin sa wedding. Eto sila side by side. Hehe
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-pfPqY4X7_bo/Vgw9MUkKrgI/AAAAAAAAGgE/xfKr0sSQc5M/s1600/before-and-after.jpg

Very creative sis chinadoll! :) Naconfuse ako sa 2nd picture, why were you guys on the invite, lol. before and after pala.

tiffany24

  • Guest
Re: Please share your DIY Wedding Invitations
« Reply #79 on: October 15, 2015, 03:17:43 am »
Thanks sis bonzaigirl. I guess i have to start sending emails to different suppliers na. Finalize ko muna design na gusto ko para makapag scout na. 😊

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close