We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
May mga nakapag try na po ba sa inyo mga sis nung mga whitening soaps ng chemworld? Penge naman po ng feedback.. I'm planing to resell kasi. TIA.
Hi! Meron bang nagtry ng 20% & 30% FO? Ilan kaya sa tignin niyo measurements?FO = 20ml (20%) | 30ml (30%)Fixative = ?DPG = ?Alcohol (perfume grade) = ?Distilled Water = ?= 100ml
joining as well coz im really interested Concern lang ako kasi dumaan ako sa chemworld festival para check sila. Nagtaka lang ako kasi parang iba na ang amoy ng mga tester nila .. Talagang kasing amoy ba ng mga premixes un mga original perfumes?
Hi I have been in this business for several years but I am not sure if the cost of the perfume I am selling is reasonable.Does anyone sell Perfume in 100 ml frosted bottle ? How much do you sell it? IS php 350.00 too high or that was actually too low?I got a feedback from a Customer it is too high cause aficionado and prescripto 100 ml cost Php 180.00 only.