Hahaha! Sorry sises, was talking about
Season 1 Episode 1 Spoilers. Was just feeling a bit chatty about The Walking Dead since it's the first American series I've ever watched. Seriously.

Anyway, my thoughts about
Episodes 2-4. Yes, I'm still talking about
Season 1. Possible
spoilers below:

Zombies using rocks to break down the glass door was honestly scary. I mean, they're supposed to be dumb, right? They should only be pounding their fists, not devising clever ways to make the job easier!

When the Asian kid and the officer were attempting to create a diversion, couldn't they walk faster? And I was pissed as to how the Asian kept on whining. If I were in his case, I would not be uttering a single word until it's absolutely necessary, meaning to say, when I'm running for my life and shouting directions to my partner. I was so afraid that the zombies who were scrutinizing him would suddenly decide he's a delicacy.
And what the hell was wrong with the white guy? Picking fights all of the sudden, even attracting unwanted attention when they're supposed to be keeping it low, and picking on the black guy? He deserves to be chained and left to rot (or be eaten) there for good (or for worse). At times like those, they should be united, and not to let their hot heads get in the way. If I were the black dude, I would not even go back and attempt to free him. Call me selfish and insensitive, but even if it's a life, there's no telling what the white guy would do once freed. Of course given his ego, he'd want to take revenge on the rest of the group (or maybe just on the officer and the black dude he hates). I was even afraid for the black guy's life - that when he frees the white man, the white man would betray him or something, or push him off the roof to exact his revenge for being chained and almost left for dead. Hot headed war freaks like him doesn't deserve a second chance. They'll just place the entire group in jeopardy.
Furthermore, the Asian guy should have shut the alarm of his sports car when they got out of the city. It was attracting the attention to the camp. Main reason why zombies got to them in the following episodes.
As for Episode 3, I did not think the racist would even survive. I thought he was done for good, either by committing suicide (he was trying to reach for the gun using the belt), or by jumping off the roof (than die a slow and painful death by being eaten by zombies he had been trying to attract - which he probably deserves), or finally being eaten by the mad and hungry zombies.
And so the inevitable finally happened. After making hot and passionate love with her husband's best friend in the forest just a couple of hours before, the officer's wife completely jumped ships upon seeing her husband who's supposed to be dead. If she still and truly loved her husband (dead or alive), why the hell would she hook up with his husband's best bud? Just because she's feeling lonely and wants someone to fill that empty space? The worse part is that it wasn't even 100% confirmed that her husband died, so it's partly her (their) fault for 100% assuming that he's already dead when she (they) didn't even witness the officer dying (or turning into a zombie) right in front of her eyes. I mean, it's a bit unfair for the part of her new-found lover, who felt abandoned all of a sudden when he's been trying so hard to fill that empty space.
Regarding that wife-beating jerk, he deserved to be beaten into a pulp. Serves him right. And I felt the happiest when he was finally killed by the zombie in Episode 4. He was one of the people who are posing threat to the survival of the group - the others being the abandoned racist and his brother, and the crazy grave-digger.
Anyway, I thought it was stupid of the group to forget about the dropped guns in the middle of the street when it's supposed to be highly valuable to their survival during their escape from the city (and to think they had 2 getaway vehicles then). Now they have to go back and retrieve it + save the hide of the racist (or what remains of him), which is an added workload.
The racist guy is apparently a pretty strong-willed (and lucky) weed. Even with 1 hand, he managed to get away and even kill a couple of zombies in the way. I wonder where he went off to. If he indeed stole the van and is supposed to be headed for camp, he's supposed to arrive there before the 4 men who were on foot. See? They were already worried that he's planning vengeance, so why are they even rescuing him again in the first place? Brings me back to my point earlier.
I was honestly freaked out by the man digging the graves. I had a feeling it's a premonition that they'd soon suffer casualties because of an unexpected zombie attack because they were too careless and confident that a single zombie that they found in the woods was no threat. I mean, come on, isn't it the same as encountering a lone wolf? Like when you're in a forest and you meet a wolf, don't ever, ever assume it's alone, because deep in the fog, the others are behind it. They should have been packing their bags the moment they encountered that zombie. How stupid.
And regarding the fallen sister, it was bound to happen. The fact that the episode focused on the sisters' bond and with the older one mentioning how she'd love to give the mermaid necklace to her sister (back in episode 1 and 4), just means that one of them is going to die. Sad to say, they were too comfortable in their own skin. If it were me, I wouldn't even dare staying away from the group at night when the zombie activity is at its peak, and I'd have someone accompany me at all times. And when her sister was dying in her arms, she didn't even say anything memorable or significant to her sister. If it were me, I'd be telling my sister (or if I were the one who's dying, I'd want my sister to tell me) that I love her so much, I'd apologize for my offenses in the past, and I'd assure her that I'll do my best to stay alive for the both of us. And I'll even show (or give) her the necklace I was supposed to give her. Even if she wouldn't be able to use it anyway (cause she's dying), it's the thought that counts, right?
Anyway, I just find it funny that the Mexican boy they met in the alley sort of looks a bit like Justin Bieber who's trying to act and look like a gangster.

And awww... those Mexicans guarding the nursing home were really selfless. It was a very touching gesture.