watch now

Author Topic: Brazilian Laser Hair Removal  (Read 73681 times)

brandi

  • Guest
Re: Brazilian Laser Hair Removal
« Reply #120 on: February 02, 2018, 09:29:17 am »
^yun lang. layo kasi sa South.  :(

cupcakejane

  • Guest
Re: Brazilian Laser Hair Removal
« Reply #121 on: February 05, 2018, 05:00:27 pm »
i agree with vanity fair, skin house uses gentlemax, and its painful yes, but you will need fewer sessions.  so when you compute, you end up saving more time and money.  ;)  skin station requires more sessions when you read about their reviews.

littlekinselle

  • Guest
Re: Brazilian Laser Hair Removal
« Reply #122 on: March 09, 2018, 11:19:31 am »
@brandi sis try mo sa wink gentlemaxpro gamit nila.. same ng skinshouse at alam ko mat branch sa south si wink

brandi

  • Guest
Re: Brazilian Laser Hair Removal
« Reply #123 on: March 09, 2018, 05:08:08 pm »
^thank you sis! Yes nag inquire ako ako medyo expensive lang. yung underams ko kasi and legs sa skinstation ko pinagawa. I remember for my ua, i availed yung 5k na promo for certain number okf sessions. After my 1st session, very minimal na agad tubi and maninipis. Took me a while para gamitin lahat kasi lumalabas na di ko need ng sobrang daming sessions. Buti na lang sa [textspeak!] ko kinuha at least hindi ganoon ka mahal.  ;D

nicoletta

  • Guest
Re: Brazilian Laser Hair Removal
« Reply #124 on: March 15, 2018, 07:00:30 pm »
my nurse at skin house used to work in dubai, and she's very familiar with gentlemax pro so i needed fewer sessions than usual.  i noticed with wink even for legs, minimum nila 6 sessions when skin house recommends 4 sessions only.

kmm

  • Guest
Re: Brazilian Laser Hair Removal
« Reply #125 on: March 19, 2018, 11:25:15 am »
Tried one session of brazilian laser treatment at Wink and I am so happy with the results, I am definitely going back for more. It wasn't as painful as I thought and boy, was it quick! Nagsisisi ako why I didn't go for it sooner.

littlekinselle

  • Guest
Re: Brazilian Laser Hair Removal
« Reply #126 on: March 19, 2018, 12:20:08 pm »
^saan ka branch nag pagawa sis?

kmm

  • Guest
Re: Brazilian Laser Hair Removal
« Reply #127 on: March 19, 2018, 03:21:18 pm »
^saan ka branch nag pagawa sis?


Sa Vertis North po :)

tealover

  • Guest
Re: Brazilian Laser Hair Removal
« Reply #128 on: May 19, 2018, 05:13:41 pm »
Oh I have seen that one and yeah, gentlemax is really quick :)  I did mine at skin house naman.  How much is it for wink?

Jiyongah

  • Guest
Re: Brazilian Laser Hair Removal
« Reply #129 on: October 29, 2018, 04:22:29 pm »
my nurse at skin house used to work in dubai, and she's very familiar with gentlemax pro so i needed fewer sessions than usual.  i noticed with wink even for legs, minimum nila 6 sessions when skin house recommends 4 sessions only.

Did you also try Brazilian from them? Is it painful or do they offer anesthesia as well?

Romans828

  • Guest
Re: Brazilian Laser Hair Removal
« Reply #130 on: November 19, 2018, 03:06:59 pm »
Hi! I'm very interested to try brazilian laser wax.
I'm seeing skin house, wink, strip manila.
Which is best in terms of low pain kaya?
Yun talaga pinaka-concern ko kasi mababa pain tolerance ko.
Thank you!

nicoletta

  • Guest
Re: Brazilian Laser Hair Removal
« Reply #131 on: November 19, 2018, 05:52:28 pm »
^ Your choice would just be skin house or wink then.  I'm not sure what strip manila is using.  Just get emla and apply on your own before going for your session.

Romans828

  • Guest
Re: Brazilian Laser Hair Removal
« Reply #132 on: November 20, 2018, 03:07:49 pm »
Thanks sis nicoletta! How about skin station kaya?
Talaga bang skin house is more effective than skin station in the long run?

Jiyongah

  • Guest
Re: Brazilian Laser Hair Removal
« Reply #133 on: November 21, 2018, 03:48:05 pm »
Thanks sis nicoletta! How about skin station kaya?
Talaga bang skin house is more effective than skin station in the long run?

Hi Sis,

I recently tried there Brazilian at Skin House as they offer their treatments at a discounted price for this month. Got it for only 3,200 per session.  I went to their QC branch and had their diode. It was pain-free and the machine is the one in Belo as well, I will have my second session next month.

I've never tried skin station but from what I've heard there machines are mostly made in China and you might need more sessions to see results. So I highly suggest picking a clinic with machines from a reputable brand or US-FDA approved. :)

I hope this helps you find the right clinic for you :)

Romans828

  • Guest
Re: Brazilian Laser Hair Removal
« Reply #134 on: November 27, 2018, 08:59:16 am »
Salamat sis jiyongah!
Please let us know your experience in Skin House at kung ilang sessions before naging effective/ fall off talaga. :)

Jiyongah

  • Guest
Re: Brazilian Laser Hair Removal
« Reply #135 on: November 27, 2018, 12:58:47 pm »
Salamat sis jiyongah!
Please let us know your experience in Skin House at kung ilang sessions before naging effective/ fall off talaga. :)

Hi Sis,

Sure! Will let you know.  Kaka 1 week palang after ng first session and so far wala pa naman hair na tumutubo.  Loving this feeling of being  bare down there.

I now understand why people do recommend it kahit at first nakakahiya hahaha

Romans828

  • Guest
Re: Brazilian Laser Hair Removal
« Reply #136 on: November 27, 2018, 02:13:52 pm »
Wow! Meaning at first session nag-fall off ba ang hairs down there?

Jiyongah

  • Guest
Re: Brazilian Laser Hair Removal
« Reply #137 on: November 28, 2018, 04:54:28 pm »
Wow! Meaning at first session nag-fall off ba ang hairs down there?

Usually,  kasi after 4 days may tutubo na dapat siya kaso manipis lang kasi talaga hair ko kaya medyo matagal ang tubo and then mag fall off siya bago tumubo ulit na bago tapos yun ang itatarget sa next session mo.  Kaya 1 month ang interval pag laser hair removal. :)

marssie

  • Guest
Re: Brazilian Laser Hair Removal
« Reply #138 on: November 28, 2018, 05:42:54 pm »
what is the difference between laser and wax in terms of hair growth? pag laser ba mas matagal tumubo?  and whats the benefit of having hair free down there?  gusto ko rin sana matry pero ang ini-aim ko is pag tumubo na ang hair, manipis na sana na parang nagdadalaga lang ang texture 😂

Romans828

  • Guest
Re: Brazilian Laser Hair Removal
« Reply #139 on: November 29, 2018, 08:52:27 am »
Not sure about the difference in hair growth since I have not tried both. But will start this weekend with laser hair removal. Pinili ko laser kasi mababa pain tolerance ko and gusto ko din ng long term effect. Sabi kasi ng friend ko after a while pag tinigil ang waxing kumakapal ulit ang hair. Benefit of no hair down there? Hmm, hygienic, more sexy time with husband lol and no worries pag nakaswimsuit? Haha.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close