By the way mga sis...just sharing info from my recent trip to Bantayan Island:
1. Yung entrance pala sa Virgin Island is already 500.00? 4 lang kami, di kasali yung boatman. Based kasi sa mga nababasa ko 300.00 lang up to 5 persons. But when we got there, 500.00 ang siningil sa amin and wala daw tawad. Plus 100.00 pa for the utensils and mga gamit sa pagluto ng food namin.
For the boat ride, we hired Benjie (don't have is number but PM me if you want it). He asked 700.00 but we addedd 300.00 for goodwill kasi mabait, maasikaso, and sya nagluto ng lunch namin.
Parang gusto kong bumalik ulit sa Bantayan....ang ganda talaga.
2. When we roamed around searching for good buffet deal, hinanap namin yung D'Jungle. But the place was padlocked, the chairs and tables were piled, and there's a sign there that it's closed. We thought for that day lang closed, but it remained closed until we left.
We were there Friday afternoon to Sunday morning.
3. Tristan's pizza is awesome. Yummy talaga! But my friends were disappointed with their spaghetti. Parang UFC ketchup lang ang level

Our last night was spent in Cebu city, stayed at Sampaguita Suites for the first time. Okay naman pala. Napaka accessible to everything, including 7/11.
I had been to Cebu previously na but my recent trip was the most memorable, most sulit kasi I was with my closest friends. I got to roam around, was finally able to see the Fort San Pedro, eat CNT lechon. Hindi ko kasi nagagawa before because family ang kasama ko together with the oldies.
I wasn't really that impressed with the Cebu province before, but now, it gave me so many reasons to dream of going back again and again. I love my city, Davao, but iba rin ang Cebu. I love Cebu.
