We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I inquired of the Shangri-la day tour package and it costs 4k/head now! So I guess we have to look for other resorts. Any recommendation?Movenpick naman is 2k/head
Question, yung bus going to Oslob, nasa City sha and not Mactan? I'm thinking of staying sa city kaya day tour lang kasi gigising naman kme ng 3am.
third day here now at crimson. wifi everywhere =)well yeah the beach isn't nice. boracay is still the best. mabato pa when you get to the water. sakit sa paa.what's nice is maraming places to chill. nakaka relax naman.
^sis, ogtong cave resort may pool din. http://www.ogtongcave.com/