watch now

Author Topic: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)  (Read 124547 times)

iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #560 on: August 22, 2014, 03:11:52 pm »
^^ aww sayang sis. i looked for diy's pero kelangan freshly picked flowers na walang anything to make it last longer. eh wala naman kami rose dito :(

oktoberfest22

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #561 on: August 22, 2014, 06:05:37 pm »
Rave to the High Heavens: Paula's Choice exfoliant BHA 2% salicylic acid liquid - ito lang ang nakatanggal sa napaka-stubborn, milia-like whiteheads and blackheads ko sa cheeks. As in andami ko nang sinubukang products and I even changed my entire skincare regimen and foundations before, pero di nawawala ang mga whiteheads and blackheads. Ilang beses na rin ako nag-consult sa derma, pero walang naging effective na products for this problem. After having my facial done, within two days, may mga bumps na naman ako sa cheeks before I started using this.

I already bought another bottle kasi paubos na yung first bottle ko.

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #562 on: August 22, 2014, 07:22:30 pm »
^ San ka naka-buy dito ng Paula's Choice sis? (:

oktoberfest22

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #563 on: August 22, 2014, 07:39:51 pm »
search for 'paula's choice philippines' on fb sis. :)

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #564 on: August 22, 2014, 07:49:55 pm »
^ Okay sis, thank you. (:

belle4beauty

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #565 on: August 22, 2014, 10:34:04 pm »
Rave: Holika Holika naked face compact. Ganda niya for combi/oily skin like me. The powder is so soft pa and my pores are less visible. I pair it with their long lasting bb.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #566 on: August 22, 2014, 10:42:50 pm »
Rant - Revlon matte balm : patchy and drying on my lips.

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #567 on: August 22, 2014, 11:37:22 pm »
^ Sis which shade yan?

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #568 on: August 22, 2014, 11:57:33 pm »
^
Elusive. And I rarely suffer from dry lips pa ha. Maybe mattes aren't really for me. This happens with Givenchy Le Rouge as well.

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #569 on: August 23, 2014, 12:51:54 am »
Aw. I preordered pa naman elusive arriving soon. And I usually have dry lips. Baka light colored mattes lang sis di kaya? Kasi diba the lighter ones are usually less forgiving talaga. Sad naman if mattes aren't for you. Hehe.

sassy_gal18

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #570 on: August 23, 2014, 09:03:45 am »
Rant - revlon matte balm din,Pangit talaga matte balm i have din elusive. Unang lagay ok pero pag tumagal patchy patchy na nga sya and super drying. Para kang naglagay ng pulbos sa labi tapos nabasa. Kahit ifollow ko pa yung tips sa pag gamit ng matte lipstick. My other matte lipstick ok sila pero this matte balm, no.

Rant- andalou argan stem cell for thinning hair. Well voila. Nag thin talaga hair since ginamit ko to. Super disappointed. Super dami ko hairfall and now visible na anit ko. Kainis this shampoo eto pa nirecommend nun girl sa HO. Ang mahal nya pero hindi nya nahelp problem ko. Daig pa sya ng local shampoo with SLS.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #571 on: August 23, 2014, 11:25:21 am »
At least I wasn't the only one who wasn't impressed with the matte balm in elusive.

chewy_bubbles

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #572 on: August 23, 2014, 11:36:08 am »
Rant: Just bought my 4th Shiroi soap 3 days ago and I have just used it this morning. And to my surprise, it was not the same with the first 3 I got.  >:(

The first time, I only tried ordering for 1 soap para masubukan ko muna. And it used to be great, hindi ko na need maglagay ng kahit anong cream and/or moisturizer every day and night. It tightened my pores and cast away my whiteheads and blackheads. Hindi ko na din need magpowder every now and then to look and feel fresh since hindi na masyadong oily yung skin ko. It also lightened my dark spots and scars, and my skin became so smooth. Plus the factor that it really smells good, D&G scent kasi yung inorder ko. I short, I was really impressed.

So I ordered 2 more soaps the second time, and still I am impressed with the results of my continuous use. But then the third time I ordered, I was so disappointed. So disappointed for I ordered 3 this time. The packaging had changed, the color of the soap as well became dark red from bright red. And the used to be smelling-good soap doesn't smells that good anymore, I do not know if it just smells less or doesn't really have the smell it has before, anymore.

Not sure if the product had really changed or had my supplier gave me fake ones.  >:( I wanted to return it back.

hellobeautiful

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #573 on: August 24, 2014, 06:57:32 pm »
Rave: Maybelline Super Mineral 24 Foundation. soft-matte, velvet finish foundation with medium coverage. Super natural, hindi na kailangan ng finishing powder after despite having oily skin! Natatakot ako, baka ma-discontinue dito sa Philippines kasi hindi siya sobrang popular. :( Sana mas maraming mga beauty blogger mag promote!

lovely_chic

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #574 on: August 25, 2014, 11:09:22 am »
Rave:

Maybelline Clear Smooth Pressed Powder - This is the second time that I bought this powder and I am really impressed. Good coverage. Cheaper alternative of MAC Blot for me.

oktoberfest22

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #575 on: August 25, 2014, 12:25:12 pm »
At least I wasn't the only one who wasn't impressed with the matte balm in elusive.

Sis, buti nabasa ko itong feedback mo. Gusto ko pa naman sanang itry yang elusive kasi ang ganda kay Temptalia. Hindi na lang at drying pala.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #576 on: August 25, 2014, 05:53:53 pm »
^
Try mo lang, sis. Baka sayo mag-work. Kasi mattes aren't for me talaga.

k_heart

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #577 on: August 25, 2014, 07:40:57 pm »
Si Revlon Matte Balm, maganda kang kasi sa first hour (halos wala nga pa) ng application and then,
unti unti ng pumapanget. sa lips ko nga,nag iiba pa ng color.he!he!

oktoberfest22

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #578 on: August 25, 2014, 10:38:57 pm »
Parang yung milani colorsensational matte lippie at mac pink pigeon pa lang ang nakasundo kong matte. Kaya takot na ko sa matte balm. :(

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close