We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
RAVE: Milani blushes! right now I am hooked on Milani Temptation blush. very safe and natural looking for someone who is not a pro, I like to apply this shade. Mura pa!
^ sis iamlica sa ebay.ph meron sis. but hindi lang complete ang blushes. although personal favorite ko ang temptation. on sale ang maliit nito at P120.00 there is also another personal favorite ko na shade from milani--- the lumious.. this is different from luminoso shade. I am not sure if madaling makakita ng shade na to locally.
Rave:Belo Face Sunblock - serves as a nice makeup base. I'm too lazy to describe its effect basta I really like it. Doesn't make my face oily and no redness either.