watch now

Author Topic: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)  (Read 124699 times)

sassy_gal18

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #400 on: January 17, 2014, 03:17:32 pm »
^^True that sis! I really really loved garnier! ganda sa buhok ng shampoo and conditioner nila. Ang sad kasi wala sa pinas nyan.

Back to the topic... Super RAVE!!! Shine Moist Henna Wax! Balak ko sana bumili ng manic panic because I want a bright-colored dip dye! Not only did it give me a hot pink color, it also made my tips shinier and healthier looking! Super mura pa! P680 for 500ml and around 200 yata yung 100ml. I loooovee it!!  ;D

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/t1/p480x480/1491618_10201846267611967_788317750_n.jpg



Siiiiiis MsPringles ang ganda ng hair mo. Haha kakainggit ka. Pano mo to ginawa?? Pagaya naman sana ginawan mo to ng blog. Gusto ko ng ganito. Ang cute cute cute! Di ako maka get over.

MsPringles

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #401 on: January 17, 2014, 03:37:05 pm »
^Thanks sis sassy_gal18!

Actually gagawa ako ng review ng shine moist henna wax soon. Lagyan ko narin ng ""how to". :) Also, naloka din yung friends ko at nagpapakulay narin sakin!  ;D

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #402 on: January 17, 2014, 05:25:13 pm »
^
Ganda ng hair! Gusto ko purple and turquoise kasi baka di ko naman carry yung may color na ganun ang hair. :)

MsPringles

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #403 on: January 17, 2014, 06:57:25 pm »
^Thanks sis! Ang plan ko talaga is tri-color dipdye na pink, puple and turquoise. Kaso ang mahal ng manic panic. Pagiipunan ko muna. :D

timetraveller

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #404 on: January 17, 2014, 08:31:15 pm »
Pwede bang i-rave and at the same time i-rant ang isang product?

Rave: Dr. Kauffman sulfur soap. Cleared up my bacne (caused by Pantene conditioner) in four days time. Ngayon nagpi-peel na yung scars nung bacne ko and parang nale-lessen nya yung pagpapawis ng likod ko :)

Rant: Dr. Kauffman sulfur soap. Ang bahoooo! ;D

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #405 on: January 21, 2014, 08:32:30 pm »
Rave:
Urban Decay lush lash mascara!
Dior nude in Charnelle. Dupe ng powder pink - my hg mlbb.
Bobbi Brown rich lip colot in Soft Coral - ganda ng color! Doesn't dry my lips out.

Rave/Rant: Missha cho bo yang bb cream - ganda ng coverage and lasting power. Kaso parang it's breaking me out. Ugh cystic pimples. :(

k_heart

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #406 on: January 22, 2014, 01:22:07 pm »
 rave: Tom Ford eyeshadow quad in Cognac sable- great pigmentation, super nice shades. i'm in love! : )

ladychris17

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #407 on: January 23, 2014, 01:35:59 pm »
Chanel Les Beiges Powder

perfect for retouch. Not too powdery that it'd turn cakey, but just enough to take the shine away. Or maybe because it's so cold lately. It's quickly made it into my everyday bag though, so hopefully it'd be like this for the rest of the year! :D

k_heart

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #408 on: January 27, 2014, 01:12:45 pm »
RAVE: RMK Comcealer pact 01- very nice, i love the consistency of the concealers and i like
the finishing powder.

oktoberfest22

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #409 on: January 27, 2014, 01:59:56 pm »
RAVE:
Laneige waterbank moisture full ampoule

Sobrang dry ng T-zone ko lately kaya I've been using this day and night like a serum, under moisturizer. It really moisturizes my dry areas without feeling or looking greasy. Kaya nagagamit ko sya even during the day, unlike argan oil.

sima

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #410 on: January 27, 2014, 03:28:29 pm »
RAVE:  generic tretinoin cream .025% and .05% strength

Unti-unti eh humihiyang na ang balat ko sa tretinoin products na pasalubong sa akin ng isa kong kaibigan from the Middle East.  Hindi ako makapaniwala -- sobrang mura lang pala ng tretinoin doon, mga PhP50.00 ang isang tube.

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #411 on: January 29, 2014, 07:22:29 am »
Bobbi Brown rich lip color in Soft Coral, perfect coooral! Exactly what I was looking for, it was in my stash all along. Also, BB's creamy matte lip color in Calypso! Also the shade I was hoping it would be. Perrrfect watermelon color. Wouldn't say it's matte tho. :)

k_heart

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #412 on: January 29, 2014, 09:40:15 am »
Rave: Watson's Ifix deep-treatment conditioner- really nice sa hair kaya lang laging oos sa watsons
kaya next time, i will hoard.

rave: Givenchy's Rose dressing lipstick- nice shade and great pigmentation. parang mas like ko
pa sya kesa sa tom ford lippie

rave: Garnier's energizing facial wash- i like the smell, cleans my face thoroughly and feels
squeaky- clean after. best of all, no break-outs at naka- 30% off. the smell
reminds me of my hg neutrogena grapefruit facial scrub (us edition).

morbiedoll

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #413 on: January 30, 2014, 07:30:18 am »
Olay Regenerist night elixir - gentle enough to be used as a nightly exfoliating serum for those with sensitive skin  :)


lady gwenhwyfar

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #414 on: January 30, 2014, 02:07:24 pm »
loreal matte lipstick in spring rosette.. i absolutely love the formula. matte but creamy

mizteaza

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #415 on: January 30, 2014, 08:19:21 pm »
RANT & RAVE: Caudalie Beauty Elixir. It's my 2nd day of using the product and I also gave a first impression review on my blog about it and I think it really does refreshes your face so thats a rave but the priceeeee tag isn't worth the bottle of mainly essential oils, alochol and some other stuff that you can probably find in other facial mists for cheaper price. But who knows I might have a change of mind in the long run of using the product

sassy_gal18

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #416 on: January 31, 2014, 03:20:27 pm »
This is a rave and rant for the same product.

Sorry mods i know it's bawal to drop names if my post is not allowed po kindly delete na lang. But i just want my sissies to avoid the same mistake i mAde. I made a major rave to this same product. And a lot of my girltalker sissies are asking me about this product.

a rave
I bought this hair products from an ig seller who claims her products are organic. With the kind of hair i have syempre grab ako agad sa offer nya. I have dry, frizzy, falling and dandruffy hair.

Shampoo
Conditioner
Keratin treatment
Cellophane in golden brown
5 greentea vials hair vitamins

I so love this products of her dahil naging healthy ang hair ko. Super love ko tong mga to kAsi pwede ako mag arte ng hair wothout putting too much chemical kasi nga organic.


a rant
Here:
She sells that products for 1200 and calls it starter set.


Keratin treatment - i bought a shinemoist ionic keratin treatment at david's for 100 pesos per pouch. Connect po? When i opened her keratin treatment same lang po nun nasa david's from amoy to itsura to texture. Yung with blue beads. Yun kanya ay nasa 100ml container.

Cellophane in golden brown - nasa 100 ml container. And guess what?? Shine moist din po ito. Bakit ko alam? Cause it's what my grandmother used to touch up her gray hairs.


Green tea hair vitamins - available din po ito sa mga parlor.


I think 1200 is over for all those products. Which she only transferred from one container to another. Super disappointed ako. And super pushy pa nya magbenta. Ang ganda ng products nya available naman pala sa mga stores near me. Hay sayang si ate.

ApothecaryJo

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #417 on: January 31, 2014, 07:09:01 pm »
Hello sissies :)  I'm new here and want to share some of my new finds (it may be new to some kung hindi pa nila na e-encounter yung prods na ito)

Rave:

Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay in combination with Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar: I bought the clay via Amazon but I've seen it on ebay.ph before. Yung ACV nabili ko lang sa Robinson's supemarket. When you apply the mask, it pulsates and after it dries and you wash it off, medyo mamumula face mo pero it deeply cleanses it. I follow up with moisturizer and my skin is glowing the next day. I do this once a week. It's also good for pimples, nag dry yung pimple ko sa noo after using it.

Human Nature Night Moisturizer with Jojoba and Plant Collagen: Nabili ko lang ito sa brochure and it works well. Actually minsan ginagamit ko sya sa daytime pag naubos yung daytime moisturizer ko and it keeps my skin moisturized. I think only 100-200php lang sya.

Elma and Sana Pure Moroccan Argan Oil: This is a wonderful moisturizer for all skin types, combination oily ako pero whenever I stay in air-conditioned rooms nagiging dry skin ko. After using this, my skin has improved. I like to wash my face with pure oatmeal first to exfoliate the flaky skin then follow up with this oil then another moisturizer on top.

Italy Towel (Green): May keratosis pilaris (chicken skin) ako on the back of my arms and when I don't exfoliate for a long time, parang lalong dumadami at tumitigas yung chicken skin (gross). Binabad ko muna skin ko sa kojic acid soap for about 3-5 minutes, rinsed then used this to exfoliate my entire body. Makikita mo yung parang "pencil shavings" of dead exfoliated skin building up as you continuously run this against your skin. Afterwards nag lotion ako at na reduce yung chicken skin ko sa back arms ko. Uulitin ko sya regularly, tinatamad lang talaga ako mag exfoliate using it. I use a large exfoliating towel when I bathe daily but it hasn't really helped with my chicken skin. This has to be my HG exfoliating product as of now.

Rant:

Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous Foundation: I know it's new and lots of people have been raving about it but it does nothing for my oily combination skin. I so really wanted this to work for me. Excited nga ako nung lumabas sya. Maganda sya in the beginning pag apply pero as time goes by at pinawisan ako and my face begins to oil, wala, as in parang wala akong nilagay in the first place. Kahit mag primer ako (I know it already has primer) or without it, kahit anong prep ang gawin ko hindi sya nag la-last sa face ko. I bought pa naman four bottles of a shade I liked, maganda yung shade but I didn't like it. I sold them to my friends, they liked it naman but for me, hindi talaga effective.

Balik ako another time to share other products :) I liked reading about your hits and misses with beauty prods! :D

honeybunny

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #418 on: March 12, 2014, 03:39:14 am »
RANT: Cure Nature Aqua Gel

Bought it sa beauty bar. Nagpepeel na yung face ko kasi i use tretinoin. Obvious na yung peeling so konting exfoliate na lang para maalis yung dead skin. So i used cure, walang epek. Andun parin yungdead skin cells ko. To think na nagpepeel na yung skin ko at aalisin na lang nya yung peeled skin pero hindi naepek. How much more if on a normal skin na hindi nagbabalat. So i guess those libag na nakukuha nya is not dead skin talaga but yun yung product mismo.

I'm so disappointed. I tried it na many times sa store but for some reason, when i was trying it i was convinced na yung libag na nakukuha ko is really dead skin. Ugh! Sayang money ko :(

I knew it

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #419 on: March 12, 2014, 04:42:23 pm »
Swanson vitamin c cream. Ugghhhh, suitable as a makeup base daw.. Eh it makes me look like an oil slick!!! As in, the oiliest my face has been! Kadiri, mukang lechon yung muka ko. -_-

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close