watch now

Author Topic: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)  (Read 124716 times)

caterpillar-girl

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #380 on: December 17, 2013, 10:08:53 pm »
^Sabi sakin nung SA ng Beauty Bar sa Greenbelt 5 phased out na daw Philosophy? San ka nakabili nun sis?

Bobbi Brown Extra Eye Repair Cream

Rave: Very moisturizing, works ok under concealer. A little goes a long long way. Super dense, I've had it for about 5 months, and I've not consumed even half the jar.

Rant: Ubod ng mahal, more than 3K. A bit thick and heavy. For me, better as eye primer yung Bobbi Brown Hydrating Cream.

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #381 on: December 18, 2013, 04:45:46 pm »
^ Sis online ko lang binili. Strawberrynet. :)

oktoberfest22

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #382 on: December 18, 2013, 08:23:21 pm »
Super Rave: purederm fresh peeling gel

This works as well as Cure Natural aqua gel. And the purederm one is just P99 per sachet of 50ml. Resealable din yung sachet, may cap.

Ginamit ko ito sa knees, elbows, etc ng mga kids ko.  I also used it all over my body in lieu of body scrub.

Hindi ko pa lang sinubukang gamitin sa face. May apple scent kasi ito, while cure is unscented. So afraid pa ako sa ngayon na gamitin sa face.

Nag-hoard ako last weekend sa Watsons.

von121713

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #383 on: December 25, 2013, 02:10:31 pm »
Rave: revlon just bitten kissable balm stain in honey. Ganda ng effect with Mac Chatterbox :)

sweetieping

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #384 on: December 25, 2013, 07:00:38 pm »
Rave: rosy white facial scrub and all in 1 day cream ! (first use and I sure love it) noticed agad ang difference.  :)
« Last Edit: December 26, 2013, 05:47:13 pm by sweetieping »

timetraveller

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #385 on: December 25, 2013, 09:56:28 pm »
Super rave: Psalmstre Placenta Soap with Goat's Milk. Been using it for more than a month and bonggang bonggang pumuti ang face and legs ko. Nawala rin insect bites sa right thigh ko. I super love this. Slowly but sure way to whitening.

sweetieping

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #386 on: December 25, 2013, 10:18:57 pm »
Rave: sws Amino collagen Cream- super nice ang effect sa face ko.
          sws all in 1 facial set fist use ko pa lang super kita na ang effect
         sws Multi functional cream indeed a  multifunctional cream, used it on my ua and singit!
« Last Edit: December 26, 2013, 05:39:32 pm by sweetieping »

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #387 on: December 27, 2013, 02:32:46 am »
Will rant about thebalm's Stainiac. Kaloka staying power neto. After ko lang kumain ng onti, as in snack lang, nawala na parang wala akong nilagay. Walang sinabi sa Revlon's Just Bitten. hmp.
And also Lioele's waterdrop bb. Not much coverage. And I think it broke me out. Will have to try it one more time para sigurado. It'll be a risk though kung ito nga yung nag cause ng breakout. Ugh.

little_princess

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #388 on: December 27, 2013, 07:46:35 am »
shiseido tsubaki shampoo and conditioner RANT! i had cystic pimples on my temples and cheeks because of this :(

fairy drop mascara, it is super waterproof, yes but it is causing my eye infections :( had to throw it away

redberryaha

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #389 on: December 29, 2013, 05:45:29 pm »
I bought a lot of stuff this month but I've been really loving
The Face Shop Style My Eyebrow Pencil in #03
Cover Girl Lip Perfection Lipstick in Enamor
Mac Retro Matte Collection Lipstick in Flat Out Fabulous

oktoberfest22

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #390 on: December 29, 2013, 11:34:18 pm »
Rave: Kanebo Kate automatic eyebrow pencil. Very natural looking and long lasting. I got the dark brown shade.

sweetieping

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #391 on: January 04, 2014, 12:07:29 am »
Rave: Eskinol Ice pore minimizer scrub. I bought the sachet and it only costs P5,00 tried it agad and lo and behold super lamig talaga and I feel so clean after washing. really refreshes my face. As for the minimizing stuff will update in 2 weeks.

sweetieping

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #392 on: January 07, 2014, 07:25:50 pm »
Rave: Italy towel - this is a scrubbing towel. Very effective scrub. I have been using this for 3 years now. makes scrubbing even better and easier.

Rave: green tea matcha. has been going nuts on this product either as as drink hot or cold and flavorings sa baked goodies especially sa cake and as an icecream too. I don't constipate anymore and even if I still do get hungry, madali na akong mabusog ngayon. I can feel i am loosing weights gradually but healthily. good thing I discovered a seller of Japanese goodies na nagsell din ng matcha powder

hisana

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #393 on: January 11, 2014, 05:35:21 pm »
Rant: Suave sleek anti-frizz cream. No effect at all on my somewhat dry, coarse hair (you know, the type that needs anti-frizz the most!). I seriously think this will only work on fine hair with a mild case of flyaways. Sa akin kasi, nagmukha pa akong di nagsuklay at the end of the day.

Semi-rant: Missha Super Aqua cleanser. Smells okay naman and feels fresh on the skin and rinses out easily enough, kaya lang parang hindi ganun ka-thorough ang cleansing power.

greenpease05

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #394 on: January 12, 2014, 11:29:41 pm »
RAVE:  I'm now inlove with CC creams! =) very light sa skin and brightens up the skin  in an instant. <3

keilovescookies

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #395 on: January 13, 2014, 07:33:18 pm »
Rave: Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine Condition- Love!! I'm the type of girl with "broom-like" hair kaya palaging nakapusod. Bought this from walmart and super ganda niya, nawala ang frizz ng hair ko. Akala ng officemates ko nagpa brazilian blowout ako. hehe

my only problem is where to buy here in Manila once I finish the bottle. any ideas po?

lonelymiss28

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #396 on: January 17, 2014, 12:01:04 am »
^mabilhan nga anak ko nyan. problema nya buhaghag na hair at ginagamit nya salon products na super mamahal pero wala pa rin epekto.

MsPringles

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #397 on: January 17, 2014, 01:38:45 pm »
^^True that sis! I really really loved garnier! ganda sa buhok ng shampoo and conditioner nila. Ang sad kasi wala sa pinas nyan.

Back to the topic... Super RAVE!!! Shine Moist Henna Wax! Balak ko sana bumili ng manic panic because I want a bright-colored dip dye! Not only did it give me a hot pink color, it also made my tips shinier and healthier looking! Super mura pa! P680 for 500ml and around 200 yata yung 100ml. I loooovee it!!  ;D

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/t1/p480x480/1491618_10201846267611967_788317750_n.jpg

VainDoll

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #398 on: January 17, 2014, 01:49:46 pm »
^ sis you bleach it first?

MsPringles

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #399 on: January 17, 2014, 02:17:58 pm »
^yes sis, DIY bleaching din. :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close