watch now

Author Topic: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)  (Read 124811 times)

swim_fatale

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #340 on: November 20, 2013, 01:26:42 pm »
RAVE:
Watershine lippy in B24 (super moisturizing and the MLBB color is perfect!)
Blush 'em in I love pink (even if you just use the tiny brush na kasama, keri na! perfect on-the-go blush!)
Eye Studio in Bronze Blowout! (uber pigmented; gorgeous color!)

ALL from Maybelline. :D

laluk13

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #341 on: November 20, 2013, 04:18:04 pm »
newbie here  :) forever RAVE: Paul & Joe creamy matte foudation. I've been using this since time and memorial it never cakes and super ganda ng effect sa skin. though it's kinda pricey pero super sulit naman.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #342 on: November 20, 2013, 04:56:14 pm »
It is probably too early to rave as I've had this product for only a couple of days but I can't help it.

Laura Mercier Brow Definer in Soft
- easy to make defined and natural looking brows, stays for hours too - with or without setting it with a brow gel which I don't find necessary. Don't need a lot of product since I prefer soft brows instead of full and thick brows. The color is just right for my hair and skin tone. Reasonably priced at 795 too.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2013, 04:57:46 pm by sugardrop »

k_heart

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #343 on: November 20, 2013, 05:30:57 pm »
Rave: MUFE Aqua brows # 15. perfect shade for my brows and long lasting also! :)

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #344 on: November 20, 2013, 06:11:34 pm »
^
Argh, nabuhay lemming ko sa MUFE Aqua Brow. Next target ko yan pag naubos ko na MAC Beguile ko.

bellanjelah

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #345 on: November 20, 2013, 08:00:04 pm »
rant: Laura Geller lip sealer- it made my lips uber dry and it has a burning sensation, i threw it away.
        Etude House nail polish- chips off fast
rave: Styli  style brow tint in taupe - fills my brow naturally , long lasting
         BEN NYE banana powder- a staple in my kikay kit, brightens my skin.

oktoberfest22

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #346 on: November 22, 2013, 01:09:49 am »
RAVE: LORAC PRO Palette
For me, this beats Naked 1 and 2 hands down. The shades are more varied and the shimmery ones are not over the top, perfect for day wear. The shadows also never crease on me, unlike Naked 1 and 2. 

Yun nga lang, di ko pa rin halos magamit ang matte shades. Di ko talaga keri ang matte e/s.

k_heart

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #347 on: November 22, 2013, 02:37:47 am »
^ sis che,same tayong mahilig sa e/s. he!he!

^^^Sis pammy, mas gusto ko sya compared kay mac brow gel creme ko. he!he! medyo light
ba ang hair mo?

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #348 on: November 22, 2013, 11:46:08 am »
^
Medium brown hair ko, sis. :)

rastagurl11

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #349 on: November 22, 2013, 04:35:31 pm »
Aleppo soap- i love this organic soap. Good for my face and body.

k_heart

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #350 on: November 22, 2013, 11:30:40 pm »
^^May extra MUFE aqua brow ako sis, pero # 10 shade.parang slightly ashy.

rave: Buxom Mascara- nice sya,parang japanese mascara. good lengthening and volumizing.
mas type ko na sya than MAjo expander mascara.

roxy14

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #351 on: November 24, 2013, 01:04:50 am »
Rave:
Ben Nye Banana Powder! sarap i partner sa naturactor ko :)
Etude House Easy Eyebrow Pencil #2. it lasts all day! lalo na pag may brow powder :)         

morbiedoll

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #352 on: November 24, 2013, 02:59:03 am »
Rave: glamglow clarifying mask. really takes out gunk in the skin
rave: hourglass ambient lighting palette!! makes make up look flawless and very flattering on everyone!

yapeegurl

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #353 on: November 26, 2013, 06:02:31 pm »
Rave: Dermalogic Skin Hydrating Mask. Really boosts hydration of my skin. Oily to dry skin type ko.

mikewazowski

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #354 on: November 27, 2013, 01:17:10 pm »
A popular brand for body bleaching? Bago saken to, and first tome. Is it advisable?

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #355 on: November 28, 2013, 06:18:49 pm »
Rave: Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Zero - perfect for tightlining and it stays longer with eye primer. Although it smudges at the end of the day.

redberryaha

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #356 on: November 29, 2013, 04:56:47 am »
RAVE: Clarins Beauty Flash Balm
I have been using this for over a year! and I still haven't made an in depth review about it. lol
I love using this every time my face looks really tired or sleepy. It works wonders if used correctly. It's like a moisturizing primer which quickly perks up my face. As in you will see the results in just a matter of minutes.

I just dab a pea-sized amount of the Clarins Beauty Flash Balm (thin layer) all over my face, then quickly apply my face powder or foundation of choice. The effect? dewy and healthy skin with a natural glow.

dolcevitabebe

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #357 on: November 29, 2013, 08:04:58 am »
RANT: MAC Studio fix - Hmmm I'm not quite satisfied with the coverage. Basta parang something is missing pa

RAVE: Max Factor's Creme Puff - I love love it! Kinis effect with less the price and more products :)

The Lioness

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #358 on: November 30, 2013, 12:28:21 am »
Meron akong bagong na discover. A korean friend introduced Nature Republic products to me. I dont usually use BB creams kasi I once tried one (Maybelline), sobrang oily ng face ko. So never na akong umulit. Pero yung BB collagen cream ng Nature Republic, it's really good. I also tried their collagen cream at argan oil. I like the argan oil a lot.

jazzygelable

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #359 on: November 30, 2013, 02:24:21 am »
Rant: Tony Moly Dual Concealer (cream and liquid) mabilis masira and the consistency is quite thick

Rave: Olay Pro-X Advanced Cleansing System
My mom has Clarisonic but she doesn't like to share stuff like that so I needed to get my own. I didn't want to splurge that much for a facial brush so I got Olay's cheaper version from ebay. It's really nice and talagang you feel that your face is clean after washing. I wish I could have known this product earlier.  :D

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close