watch now

Author Topic: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)  (Read 124960 times)

vain_trisha

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #320 on: September 18, 2013, 06:54:54 am »
I see, baka nga nadiinan lang masyado sis. Natuwa din kasi ako sa kanya mura kasi compared sa veet e yung isang box ng veet around 2x lang sa legs ko may lahi yata akong ape super dami hair sa legs ko kaya di pwedeng di magwax.

k_heart

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #321 on: September 18, 2013, 08:48:44 am »
Rave: Lush Roots for the smell. super bango sa hair at long lasting talagayung smell nya.
addicting. nOt sure sa effect kasi maganda naman yung hair ko,he!he!

lovely_chic

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #322 on: September 20, 2013, 09:57:26 pm »
RAVE:

I'm loving Palmolive Naturals (violet variant) both shampoo and conditioner. Ever since ngayon pa lang nakahanap ng kasundo ang hair ko. Thanks to my mom who introduced me to this product. :)

_supergirl_

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #323 on: September 21, 2013, 07:33:10 pm »
Rave: Revlon Photoready Bronzer

I used this over my photoready airbrush mouse foundation. Napansin ko kasi medyo lighter than my skintone yung foundation so I tried this bronzer to correct the shade, and it worked wonders. Parang tamang shade lang talaga ng foundation suot ko. Ang ganda pa sa pictures. :)

yapeegurl

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #324 on: September 22, 2013, 12:41:18 pm »
Rave: Loreal Brow Designer Pro Super Liner. In chestnut brown.

Very easy to apply sa brows. Comes with the brush. Hindi masakit sa bulsa. Smooth effect ng pencil. Looks natural on me.

mistarpogi

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #325 on: September 22, 2013, 01:28:00 pm »
RAVE:

St. Ives Apricot Face Scrub. The best face scrub in my opinion in the market today. It has been raved by beauty gurus on youtube. I didn't hesitate to try it myself and now, I'm on my second going third bottle. Can't live without this no more, ang bilis mawala ng pimples ko, prevents breakouts very well too. Although I'm not sure if it's okay to use it everyday, however it says it is a very mild exfoliant, so I'm using it every day anyways. Clears out my pores, my face looks radiant and clean.

Sutla Soap and Bleaching Cream. I have been using these two product from Sutla on my body for a week now and I think this thing works. Kaya lang, nakakatamad minsan gumamit at night ng bleaching cream. I'm not gonna rave too much about this product since I'm on gluta as well so I'm not sure if it's the soap or the gluta. Nevertheless, I think this product is worth the buy, kailangan nga lang tipirin considering the size and amount of the product.

Abonne Milk Salt Scrub. I have just ran out of this product recently. I like how your skin feels baby smooth and baby soft after every shower, however, the claim that it whitens the skin isn't that evident, siguro kailangan mong gamitin lahat ng abonne product to see visible whitening results. Nevertheless, this product definitely goes on to my rave list.

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #326 on: November 15, 2013, 03:34:22 am »
RAVE! Tarte BB treatment primer. I looove it! Loved the coverage, I think I can use this as foundie na. Silky matte effect. I just love it overall. ;D

Rant: Estee Lauder Daywear BB. Got the wrong shade. :( Too dark for me. Hindi ko pa sya binubuksan kaso when I saw the online swatches it was too dark nga. Don't even know why I chose that shade. Di ko tuloy alam gagawin ko sa kanya. I want to try EL bb pa naman. :(

MsPringles

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #327 on: November 15, 2013, 05:08:29 pm »
RAVE:

Hada Labo Oil Cleanser and Facial Wash! I used the ones included in the mini travel kit with the whitening lotion and milk and I was really impressed and WOWed! Oil Cleanser was very good at removing makeup even my covergirl lash blast waterproof mascara! Facial wash was amazing! It's so smooth and soft. You don't need to use much and it really cleans yet doesn't leave my skin tight or dry. I looked in the mirror prior to applying the lotion and moisturizer and I was surprised to see that my blemishes were almost invisible and my face looked almost flawless! Now I'm planning to buy their oil cleanser, the face wash and the AHA BHA one so I wouldn't need to scrub! I'm currently using the St. Ives Tea Tree scrub with the fine granules and everytime I use it nagagalit mga marks ko from pimples! Even the old ones na dapat wala na eh lumalabas! These cleansers are soo on my to buy list!

timetraveller

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #328 on: November 17, 2013, 10:03:52 pm »
RAVE: E.L.F. Essential Lipsticks. Ito na yata ang HG lipsticks ko. Not drying on my lips, does not accentuate lip lines, very good pigmentation, pretty colors, dirt cheap price. Super rave-worthy!

RAVE: Syoss anti-dandruff shampoo and conditioner. Using it for a week already and made my scalp dandruff-free and my curly hair soft and more manageable.

k_heart

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #329 on: November 17, 2013, 11:40:27 pm »
rave: Chanel charming e/s palette-nice set of neutral e/s that will take you from day to night.
good size for travel and very good pigmentation. definitely better than my UD naked 1, 2 and basic.

qt_ben17

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #330 on: November 18, 2013, 10:32:50 am »
Rants: stardel lashes. Consistently bad form. Not enough curve kaya hindi nagfifit sa lashline

Urban decay naked 1, at first okay siya with daily makeup. But for bridal, photo ops and drag makeup, it simply doesnt show. I have to reapply and retouch all the time para mag show up. I'm returning it sa jcpenny this week. 2/5 rating

qt_ben17

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #331 on: November 18, 2013, 10:36:39 am »
Rave: graftobian hd lip palette (fashion) - satin or skin like finish, unscented, durable,  and fine textured.

gracita13

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #332 on: November 18, 2013, 01:01:24 pm »
Rave: naturactor.mas maganda pa ang finishing nya compared to bb cream! soo happy! surely this will be my hg na  ;D

Rave: heavy rotation eyebrow gel.this is my first time to use browgel and so far so good! mas ayos tignan ang brows ko and na emphasize yung brown color ng pencil,ang saya nag match lalo sya sa brown hair ko  ;D

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #333 on: November 18, 2013, 09:23:48 pm »
I can't remember if I've already raved about this product but I will anyway.

Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzing Powder - I've been getting fond of contouring lately and it's not difficult to use, plus it's matte and does not turn orange on me. I'm wondering if the Milk Chocolate is just as good since it's lighter than the regular one. Nevertheless, it earned its spot as a staple in my kit.

redberryaha

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #334 on: November 18, 2013, 11:34:33 pm »
I can't remember if I've already raved about this product but I will anyway.

Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzing Powder - I've been getting fond of contouring lately and it's not difficult to use, plus it's matte and does not turn orange on me. I'm wondering if the Milk Chocolate is just as good since it's lighter than the regular one. Nevertheless, it earned its spot as a staple in my kit.

hi Pammycakes ^_^,
how much ba ang Too Faced Chocolate Soleil?

Been thinking og getting TheBalm Bahama Mama kasi since it is a matte bronzer that has yellow undertone.

wacchathink?

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #335 on: November 18, 2013, 11:51:35 pm »
^
Holliewood! The srp is $30 though meron mga sets or kits that has this bronzer for $15-$20. Not sure lang how much sa pre-orders. :)

I haven't looked at Bahama Mama, though, since I think I'm quite pleased with the one from Too Faced.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2013, 12:51:11 am by sugardrop »

redberryaha

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #336 on: November 19, 2013, 12:17:57 am »
Pammycakes, just saw a comparison between matte bronzers
just sharing, you might be interested...hehe
http://ebruskasmakeupbag.blogspot.com/2011/09/thebalm-bahama-mama-bronzer.html

roxy14

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #337 on: November 19, 2013, 01:31:09 am »
Rave: Naturactor coverface concealer! Medyo nag oxidize lang sakin konti pero try ko na lang magapply ng primer. Ganda ng finish! mas okay pa sa Mac studio fix ko :)

k_heart

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #338 on: November 20, 2013, 03:51:16 am »
YSL Rouge volupte shine lippies in # 7 and # 12. i love both colors and it's really hydrating. super
dry kasi ngayon lips ko sa weather. nice also si ysl fuchsia tomboy in rebel nudes. kinda loving ysl
lippies right now.
Chapstick in candy cane flavor. i love the taste! : )

angelic_daphne

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #339 on: November 20, 2013, 06:40:31 am »
Rave: Palladio forest green baked eye shadow
         Elf studio contour brush
Rant: Elf brow filler and highlighter in light ivory

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close