We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^Maganda sya sis,mas muted ang kulay nya in person. peachy-pink! A slightly darker orgasm. Di ba magka skin shade tayo sis?
RAVE: Organi Honey Facial Peel. Grabe instant ang effect. Kaso natatakot ako bumili kasi mejo mahal. Na-try ko lang sa demo. May nakatry na ba nito mga sis?
^meron sa Robinsons Magnolia, Podium and SM Southmall (I asked the beauty consultant). Yung natry ko is sa Rob Magnolia. Even their Salt Scrub made my hands super soft. Their nail-buff-thingy instantly made my fingernails shine. If I had cash that day, I probably would've bought them (good thing I didn't have it too kasi magiging impulsive buyer nanaman ako). Pricey lang kasi the Honey peel costs P2,800 tapos yung scrub is P3,000+. Naghihintay lang ako ng review from fellow GT Sisters kasi mas may tiwala ako sa reviews nila kesa sa iba. Yung effect kasi na naexperience ko is based sa demo ng consultant. hehe.
Rave: Allue Mini Eyelash Curler. it's cute and handy, and it works naman.