watch now

Author Topic: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)  (Read 124735 times)

k_heart

  • Guest
Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« on: October 24, 2012, 01:00:12 am »
Thread 3 of Rave or Rant about your Latest Beauty Finds has reached the maximum pages and locked already thus creating Thread 4.

Share na your beauty finds or beauty rants mga sis! : )
« Last Edit: September 13, 2013, 09:07:29 am by k_heart »

k_heart

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2012, 01:03:29 am »
Rave: OCC Lip Tar in Nylon- another must have lippie for pink lovers. Very nice pigmentation. You need just a teeny bit to cover all your lips.

Rant: Shine Moist Shampoo and Conditioner- ang kati sa scalp at hindi sya mabango. Major Rant talaga.

kimebies

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2012, 09:07:05 am »
MAC Ruby Woo + Cherry combo: RAVE

I tried Russian Red before this pero I can't seem to pull it off. Then the lady from the MAC counter in Nordstrom suggested Ruby Woo + Cherry. :) I am sooo happy! It compliments my skintone well.

I also got NARS Deep Throat blush the other day pero I can't seem to pull it off when I used it- so baka exchange ko na lang for Gaiety.

^I will try Nylon, sis! :) Featured product nila yan sa Sephora ngayon. :D

k_heart

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2012, 09:49:14 am »
^ako din sis,mas like ko Ruby Woo kahit medyo drying kesa sa Russian Red.
Hope you will also like OCC Nylon sis. it's bright.he!he!

kimebies

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2012, 10:00:43 am »
I will try that soon! Nag-swatch ako ng 3 shades ng OCC lip tars the other day and yung isang bright pink stays the whole day and night- grabe staying power. Baka kaya Nylon yun? Haha! I forgot na pero I will go back and try that again sa lips ko na. ;)

greenpease05

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2012, 04:04:44 pm »
RAVE:


1.  I'm back with Lactacyd blue. Long lost friend ko ito. It has lactic acid that deals with my oily and sensitive skin.

Heto Benefits of Lactic Acid

It has intensive hydrating properties and moisturizes the skin very well.
It prevents photo-aging (premature skin aging as a result of sun exposure) and prevents sun damage.
It acts as an exfoliant and makes the skin soft and rejuvenated.
It stimulates collagen production within the skin cells.
It also acts as an antibacterial agent.
It is an excellent astringent.
It is used to treat skin problems such as acne, impurities, and oily skin breakouts.
Dermatologists and surgeons use higher concentrations of lactic acid in chemical peels.

O di ba bongga. I remember using Lactacyd blue also sa skin allergy ni daughter when she was still a baby. It helped talaga.


2. Proactiv Refining Mask.- Instead of using this as a facial mask I only use this as a facial cleanser . Add ko lang siya ng waterbefore applying to my face  then massage in circular motion. This keeps the oilies at bay too.

3 My Konjac Sponge this exfoliate my skin gently w/o any  harsh feeling or irritation. I can use this with or without cleanser.  Super smooth skin after every wash. 



k_heart

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2012, 12:08:44 am »
Rave: Giorgio Armani Maestro Liquid Foundation: It's love at first application. It's really different from other foundies. Parang hybrid ng GA Lasting and GA Face Fabric. Perfect for oily -combi skin like mine. But i don't think that this is good for dry-skinned girls. 5 stars! : )

Antigone

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2012, 08:03:54 am »
Lab46 skincare matte finish sunblock SPF45 shade nude

Tried this today. Aba, tama ang friend ko na derma, maganda nga!

runawaywithyou

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2012, 09:10:02 am »
^San nabibili yan bakla?

Incanto Charms: sarap sa ilong!

michipoo

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2012, 09:35:58 am »
dove extra sensitive soap - the only dive variant that i can use for my face.. other variants tends to break me out..

Antigone

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2012, 10:32:05 am »
^San nabibili yan bakla?

Incanto Charms: sarap sa ilong!

Sa derma bakla! Kay roy kagabi.

ladychris17

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2012, 02:38:59 pm »
Rave: YSL Sheer Candy Volupte in Succulent Pomegranage. Literally feels like lipbalm, smeells like fruits, and has a juicy finish! Can't get enough of it!

sakura_bloom

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2012, 04:20:48 pm »
Rant: The new Guerlain blush duos. Tested them sa counter. Chalky with very little pigmentation.
I didn't buy them. But still the experience of the blush deserves a rant. Ganda panaman ng concept...

lovely_chic

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2012, 05:20:41 pm »
RAVE:

Pantene Shampoo & Conditioner - Ang lambot ng hair ko. Easy to manage.

ladychris17

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2012, 05:31:00 pm »
Another lippie rave:  mac mehr
Texture very different to all the other mattes from mac I have tried. Not drying at all. And the shade is a nice mlbb that I never thought would really suit me. What I hoped Chanel RC in Mademoiselle to look like but did not! Now I know better than to jump on the bandwagon following model pics :D

cristyles

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2012, 07:14:58 pm »
RAVE: MAJOLICA MAJORCA Lash Expander Frame Plus

-Oh boy! thank goodness i have found my eyelashes HG :D , it's so worth it. Ang haba ng lashes ko ngayon at kahit basain ko eh maganda ang staying power nya & naging thick rin lashes ko. I'm so in love na with Majolica Majorca :-* .
« Last Edit: November 01, 2012, 07:20:04 pm by cristyles »

sima

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2012, 11:08:45 pm »
Revlon's Rosy Nude looks natural on me.

ladychris17

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2012, 08:56:59 am »
Rant: estee lauder double wear concealer

It accentuates dry patches! Buti nalang I'm not really prone to dry patches and lately lang ako meron due to the colder days. Sayang kasi it covers well naman. Ang pangit niya around my nose because I have some dry patches ng konting konti lang there tapos na-accentuate niya, buo buo. Eww. Looks like the use of this will be limited to my undereyes and chi area. Should have bought Studio Fix nalang sana.

k_heart

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2012, 09:38:10 am »
^wow sis, i'm happy that bagay sa yo si MAC Mehr. Sa akin kasi medyo bagay lang pero di ako 100% convinced.he!he! But i agree that lippie is beautiful.
Pero sa iba sis, rave si ELDW concealer noh?
bakit ba hanggang ngayon wala pa din akong concealer.

ladychris17

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant About Your Latest Beauty Finds (Thread 4)
« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2012, 09:44:25 am »
^wow sis, i'm happy that bagay sa yo si MAC Mehr. Sa akin kasi medyo bagay lang pero di ako 100% convinced.he!he! But i agree that lippie is beautiful.

Yes sis, thank yoouu! :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close