watch now

Author Topic: Finishing/Loose Powders Thread 2  (Read 35540 times)

roxy14

  • Guest
Re: Finishing/Loose Powders Thread 2
« Reply #160 on: January 24, 2016, 11:31:25 pm »
Mine is ben nye banana powder or palladio rice powder :)

killbill

  • Guest
Re: Finishing/Loose Powders Thread 2
« Reply #161 on: January 25, 2016, 06:19:17 am »
I like laura mercier loose translucent powder pang bake under eye area

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Finishing/Loose Powders Thread 2
« Reply #162 on: January 25, 2016, 09:26:01 am »
hourglass ambient powder in radiant and bareminerals compact mineral veil ang fave ko ngayon :)

ohcmon

  • Guest
Re: Finishing/Loose Powders Thread 2
« Reply #163 on: January 25, 2016, 10:31:12 am »
Wala bang white cast sa Ben Nye translucent? Kay banana, hindi naman nagyeyellow face? I want one setting powder with no added coverage and another one with slight coverage for days that I don't want to wear foundation or bb cream. :)

The banana powder is just perfect for when I layer it on top of my BB and CC creams, naeeven out niya somehow 'yung pagiging white-ish ng creams.

Okay din naman siya when used alone. Hindi naman jaundice level ang pagka yellow. :D

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: Finishing/Loose Powders Thread 2
« Reply #164 on: January 25, 2016, 06:49:44 pm »
I discovered Fashion 21 loose powder which has the same shade as Ben Nye banana powder. I've been using it for a week now and so far, no allergic reaction. I also love its finish on me. Super mura pa, good buy in my opinion :)

amethyst028

  • Guest
Re: Finishing/Loose Powders Thread 2
« Reply #165 on: January 25, 2016, 09:22:46 pm »
guerlain meteorites for me. my mom commented na parang mannequin daw ang skin ko. up close pa yun kasi tinitigan niya talaga ako.


sweetieping

  • Guest
Re: Finishing/Loose Powders Thread 2
« Reply #166 on: March 09, 2016, 11:06:12 pm »
RCMA no color Powder, Hands Down! the best talaga! no white cast. Kathleenlights fans, am sure know about this! Sold out palagi, and I am able to buy from a trusted suki, as in gusto ko maghoard when I tried it.

It cosmetics Bye bye pores pressed. the high end version of RCMA!

Airspun by Coty in transluscent, an alternative sa palaging sold out na si RCMA

Shadow Angel

  • Guest
Re: Finishing/Loose Powders Thread 2
« Reply #167 on: March 17, 2016, 04:18:47 am »
Saan nakakabili sis ng RCMA? TIA

ppperez

  • Guest
Re: Finishing/Loose Powders Thread 2
« Reply #168 on: March 20, 2016, 08:30:53 pm »
Currently using the Laura Mercier Translucent Loose powder, and I love it! It's definitely worth the hype. Great for baking! And really good oil control. :) It's not really 100% translucent, it adds a bit of coverage.

Recently got the RCMA No Color Powder. I've long known about it, but never got around to buying it. Decided to finally get one kasi nakikita ko OA na ang overpricing ng mga online sellers because of the hype. Baka magtuloy tuloy ang price increase eh. Must secure one now. LOL.

But haven't used my RCMA yet. Still obsessed with my LM powder eh. :)

Other finishing powders that I've tried and liked, the Coty Airspun extra coverage loose powder, MAC Blot powder and L'oreal True Match super blendable pressed powder.
MAC Blot is great for really just setting your base, no added coverage. I love it.
The Coty Airspun and L'oreal True Match are good choices if you're on a budget.

sofiameredith

  • Guest
Re: Finishing/Loose Powders Thread 2
« Reply #169 on: September 19, 2016, 02:25:51 pm »
Please advise naman where to buy shiseido medicated pressed powder (physical store) or kaya naman original ones from a reputable IG seller.

TIA :)

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Finishing/Loose Powders Thread 2
« Reply #170 on: September 22, 2016, 03:26:33 pm »
^i saw sa beautymnl meron check mo nalang. Dami rin sa shopee :)

using rcma now and ok naman din sya kaya lang may konting breakout ako sana hindi ito yun cause.. :<

lovely_chic

  • Guest
Re: Finishing/Loose Powders Thread 2
« Reply #171 on: September 22, 2016, 10:16:55 pm »
Been using Eglips Blur Compact Powder, I use this as finishing and for touch ups through out the day. It's good din. Ang tagal maubos.

shimmerandmatte

  • Guest
Re: Finishing/Loose Powders Thread 2
« Reply #172 on: September 24, 2016, 01:34:46 am »
Kakaiyak my tita gave me Too Faced Primed & Poreless loose powder and gustong-gusto ko siya for baking. Siliconey yung feel niya tapos pag nilagay mo sa skin parang sobrang smooth ng skin after. I reach for it more than my Nichido final powder because I find that it's better at keeping oils at bay. Di ko alam kung saan hahanap nito pag naubos ko na :'(

speaking of nichido final powder, napanood ko kay coffeeandsparkles na dupe sila ng laura mercier. thoughts sa mga nakagamit na both?

forgiven

  • Guest
Re: Finishing/Loose Powders Thread 2
« Reply #173 on: April 01, 2017, 02:21:54 pm »
Ano pong magandang alternative sa Ben Nye's Banana powder?

candacena

  • Guest
Re: Finishing/Loose Powders Thread 2
« Reply #174 on: April 02, 2017, 03:50:15 pm »
ano po maganda sa oily skin? rimmel, rcma no color or coty airspun?

bratinella08

  • Guest
Re: Finishing/Loose Powders Thread 2
« Reply #175 on: April 02, 2017, 07:02:41 pm »
i love nichido powder, affordable and good for baking  :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close