watch now

Author Topic: Finishing/Loose Powders Thread 2  (Read 35603 times)

imyourangel

  • Guest
Re: Finishing/Loose Powders Thread 2
« Reply #140 on: November 10, 2015, 08:49:03 pm »
^Want to try that soon! Pag naubos si Tiny buds ko :)

candygrenade

  • Guest
Re: Finishing/Loose Powders Thread 2
« Reply #141 on: November 10, 2015, 08:58:36 pm »
Ben Nye could have been The One for me, but sadly, I broke out with the worst allergic reaction ever. The coverage was everything I could have wanted. Sayang talaga! :'(

Shadow Angel

  • Guest
Re: Finishing/Loose Powders Thread 2
« Reply #142 on: November 11, 2015, 04:36:28 am »
HHN loose powder ok sa sensitive and acne prone skin never ako nagbreak out 6 months ko ng gamit.

Shadow Angel

  • Guest
Re: Finishing/Loose Powders Thread 2
« Reply #143 on: November 11, 2015, 04:37:46 am »
HHN loose powder ok sa sensitive and acne prone skin never ako nagbreak out 6 months ko ng gamit.

lilsaintsm0m

  • Guest
Re: Finishing/Loose Powders Thread 2
« Reply #144 on: November 11, 2015, 08:04:37 am »
I use Bare Minerals Mineral Veil. I like natural looking make up kasi..

lovely_chic

  • Guest
Re: Finishing/Loose Powders Thread 2
« Reply #145 on: November 17, 2015, 01:50:09 pm »
Been using Innisfree No Sebum Mineral Powder as a setting powder and it works fine with my oily skin.

mariebiscuit

  • Guest
Re: Finishing/Loose Powders Thread 2
« Reply #146 on: November 18, 2015, 08:37:16 pm »
before I use hhn loose powder ,smooth finish and healthy gowing skin effect kaso after hours na oily skin na face ko,oxidized and umiitim ako talaga,,ok din ang bare naturals miracle veil kaso medyo expensive and liit kasi ng tub,,tiny buds is ok macontrol oiliness kaso messy lang pag apply,,now naubos ko na ang shiseido medicated baby powder ,controls and minimized the size of my pores also hindi nag oxidized sa skin ko ,thats why I really like it na...

roxyhart

  • Guest
Re: Finishing/Loose Powders Thread 2
« Reply #147 on: November 19, 2015, 04:21:05 pm »
MAC prep and prime loose powder. So good at keeping the oilies at bay. Also perfect for setting liquid foundie. :) It also has no cast or color, so it never oxidizes nor changes the color of your foundie. :)

lionheart2010

  • Guest
Re: Finishing/Loose Powders Thread 2
« Reply #148 on: November 19, 2015, 11:00:13 pm »
Saan pala kayo bumibili ng shiseido medicated baby powder? I am happy with Tiny Buds but I don't usually carry it with me since bulky. So once a day ko lang sya nagagamit before leaving the house. Gusto ko sana ng pressed powder para pag may mga overnight eh kasya sa purse. I am not into makeup pala kaya yung everyday look ko eh powder lang at lip gloss. Though marami na rin akong binasang thread para I can apply makeup on my own sa mga parties. :)

I'm so thankful sa mga sis dito kasi satisfied ako sa every day oil-free look ko.
Usual Days: SkinWhite Face Cream Powder + Tiny Buds Rice Powder + Fashion21 2 way cake
Special Days: Maybelline Mousse + Tiny Buds Rice Powder + Nichido Final Powder
Love them both. Shine free 8+ hours sa airconditioned room.

Tinitipid ko kasi yung mousse kaya pag may bonggahan na lakad lang or feel ko magpaganda saka ko sya ginagamit.

Yung Skinwhite face cream powder super sulit kasi sya alone is perfect pambahay look. Hehe. No make up pero kinis and very light.

ohcmon

  • Guest
Re: Finishing/Loose Powders Thread 2
« Reply #149 on: November 20, 2015, 08:33:58 am »
HG ko na talaga si Ben Nye Banana powder. Hehe didn't want to join the hype so ang tagal bago ko siya binili lol but I'm glad I did! Super nice ng coverage and tipid gamitin. Sulit na for the price.

ppperez

  • Guest
Re: Finishing/Loose Powders Thread 2
« Reply #150 on: November 22, 2015, 10:10:39 am »
Wala bang white cast sa Ben Nye translucent? Kay banana, hindi naman nagyeyellow face? I want one setting powder with no added coverage and another one with slight coverage for days that I don't want to wear foundation or bb cream. :)

minnie99

  • Guest
Re: Finishing/Loose Powders Thread 2
« Reply #151 on: November 22, 2015, 10:34:54 am »
I used to have the Revlon translucent loose powder but lost it in the CR during an event. Unfortunately, phased out na siya. Huhuhu.

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Finishing/Loose Powders Thread 2
« Reply #152 on: January 12, 2016, 06:14:45 pm »
What's a good loose luminous setting powder, perfect to put on top of matte liquid/powder foundies?
« Last Edit: January 13, 2016, 12:44:52 am by budzwhiz »

roxyhart

  • Guest
Re: Finishing/Loose Powders Thread 2
« Reply #153 on: January 12, 2016, 06:40:20 pm »
^Try NARS luminous loose setting powder, Chanel loose powder, or if you want really luminous and glowy - Guerlain meteorites balls powder hehe  :-*

Or, MAC loose powder or Laura Mercier pressed setting powder if you have oily skin like I do. They are mattifying at first, but as your skin's oils mix with them, fresh pa rin naman. :)

Personally, I'm using Laura Mercier translucent pressed powder to set my liquid foundie now (just finished MAC prep and prime loose powder; I like Laura Mercier's a lot), then I top it off with Guerlain meteorites balls. Luminous and fresh! :-*

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Finishing/Loose Powders Thread 2
« Reply #154 on: January 13, 2016, 12:55:13 am »
^ Thanks sis, I'll check reviews of those you mentioned. Forgot to say I was looking for loose powder pala hehe. I might try Guerlain or Chanel luminous powders also don't know lang which one to try first, and I just opened my Hourglass ambient powder. Hehe.

How about Laura Mercier translucent loose, di ba sya luminous? And NARS vs Chanel universelle, which one mas glowy/fresh tignan?

mikewazowski

  • Guest
Re: Finishing/Loose Powders Thread 2
« Reply #155 on: January 13, 2016, 09:36:21 am »
Meron ba sa malls ng shiseido medicated baby powder? Sa grocery? Or to be specific, saan meron sa festivall mall? mehe ;D And how about pigeon baby powder? Nabasa ko din to sa lumang thread. And tiny buds? base sa nabasa ko masyadong white yung effect, parang johnson's siguro (?)


Saan po makikita sa malls ang:
1. Shiseido medicated baby powder
2. Tiny Buds
3. Pigeon baby/pressed powder
« Last Edit: January 13, 2016, 09:46:12 am by mikewazowski »

mommynin8

  • Guest
Re: Finishing/Loose Powders Thread 2
« Reply #156 on: January 13, 2016, 10:12:45 am »
^yung tiny buds saka yung pigeon baby pressed powder, meron sa baby sections ng sm.  not sure with shisheido medicated baby powder though.

5tarfruit

  • Guest
Re: Finishing/Loose Powders Thread 2
« Reply #157 on: January 13, 2016, 02:08:55 pm »
sis mikewazowski, usually sa IG shops meron. :) Will PM you, hindi ko kasi sure kung pwedeng i-post dito.

mikewazowski

  • Guest
Re: Finishing/Loose Powders Thread 2
« Reply #158 on: January 13, 2016, 02:17:40 pm »
^Thanks sis! Meron na ako nakita, P300, around 60k naman likes nila sa fb kaya tiwala na siguro? Hehe. Pero thank you hihi.



No makeup makeup kasi gagawin ko, I'll just use (Primer)-Concealer-BB-Loose
Okay na kaya tiny buds, or mukhang Johnson's baby powder siya na white cast? White din naman ang Shisheido diba? Pati pigeon. Hindi ba white cast din ang shisheido? Mahal din kasi compared sa tiny buds. Mag makeup/skin care haul kasi ako kaya budget budget din hehe:)

Edit: OOS ang essence loose powder sa megamall! to think na binyahe ko pa siya mula sa Laguna (nakakaumay ang byahe, masyadong malayooo haha)
« Last Edit: January 16, 2016, 11:13:20 am by mikewazowski »

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Finishing/Loose Powders Thread 2
« Reply #159 on: January 24, 2016, 07:48:31 pm »
Guerlain meteorites perles in Clair out of stock!! UGH. Probably because of the sale last month. So I got Medium instead. Last stock na rin. I don't know how this will look on me, I didn't test it out, but I hope the difference from Clair won't be that noticeable.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close