watch now

Author Topic: Re: Maybelline (Thread 7)  (Read 72715 times)

appleberry9

  • Guest
Re: Maybelline (Thread 7)
« Reply #380 on: October 05, 2016, 05:48:48 pm »
Finally bought clay crush and nude nuance.  Though nude nuance is back at 299 na

EllaBratin

  • Guest
Re: Maybelline (Thread 7)
« Reply #381 on: October 11, 2016, 01:53:52 pm »
Loving their creamy mattes, especially yung Burgundy Blush. I have Rich Ruby and Divine Wine too. Kapag sale lang naman ako bumibili  ;D

khriseeee

  • Guest
Re: Maybelline (Thread 7)
« Reply #382 on: October 11, 2016, 10:24:06 pm »
Found a perfect MLBB So Nude in NU37!

cattleya_simone

  • Guest
Re: Maybelline (Thread 7)
« Reply #383 on: February 22, 2017, 08:47:07 pm »
Mga sis, may nakapag try na ba sa inyo nung bago nilang Powder Matte lipsticks? Gusto ko sana itry kaso wala pa ako makita masyado na reviews online. Pati swatches din onti lang. Sale pa naman sya this weekend balak ko sana mag hoard. Lol!

jepbucklita

  • Guest
Re: Maybelline (Thread 7)
« Reply #384 on: February 22, 2017, 08:57:22 pm »
^I have Powder Matte in Touch of Nude and Plum Perfection and I like them a wee bit more than the Creamy Mattes. The Powder Mattes feel lighter on the lips. Touch of Nude is pinkish on me and a tad bit light but it doesn't wash me out. Plum Perfection, on the other hand, is a bit dark but can still be used everyday.

As for Creamy Mattes, I have them in Clay Crush and Touch of Spice.

These four are such pretty colors but they don't look anything like those in the swatches and stills from Maybelline. I'm thinking how many swipes do I need to get those colors. Still they are all pretty and they last longer than my other lippies. They aren't transfer-proof and can be a bit drying on the lips.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2017, 09:04:12 pm by jepbucklita »

cattleya_simone

  • Guest
Re: Maybelline (Thread 7)
« Reply #385 on: February 22, 2017, 09:03:22 pm »
^Thanks sis sa reply. Actually, kasama yang 2 shades na yan sa mga gusto ko. Pati Mauve It Up and Make Me Blush. I like their Creamy mattes as well (I have 3 shades). Kaya curious ako dito sa Powder mattes kasi mas lightweight pa daw sya.

jepbucklita

  • Guest
Re: Maybelline (Thread 7)
« Reply #386 on: February 22, 2017, 09:06:02 pm »
^I've been meaning to get Make Me Blush as well but I stopped myself because I've been on a lipstick spree this past week. Is the sale still on?

heyBree

  • Guest
Re: Maybelline (Thread 7)
« Reply #387 on: February 23, 2017, 06:33:54 am »
^Mauve It Up, Fuschia Flash and Make Me Blush were my top picks. I bought Make Me Blush to try the Powder Mattes line first but sadly patchy yung shade na to sakin and highlighted talaga ang dryness! :( I'll rest my lips this weekend then will try again.

Sale ulit at 199 this February 24-26! Balikan ko yung other 2 shades.

jepbucklita

  • Guest
Re: Maybelline (Thread 7)
« Reply #388 on: February 23, 2017, 06:49:33 am »
^I'm so tempted to get a couple more Powder Mattes but I hope they have testers this time. It's so hard to decide when you can't see how it looks on you. None of the Creamy Mattes and Powder Mattes look the same on me as with their photos. Could it be because of my pigmented lips? If I'm acidic, will it also alter the
color of the lippies?

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Re: Maybelline (Thread 7)
« Reply #389 on: February 23, 2017, 10:06:19 am »
curious din ako sa powder mattes pero i still have touch of spice nude nuance and daringly nude from the creamy mattes. might try the tester muna. Im eyeing on touch of nude shade..

the push up mascara is surprisingly good! pero winner pa rin si hypercurl..

happytalker

  • Guest
Re: Maybelline (Thread 7)
« Reply #390 on: February 27, 2017, 11:23:56 pm »
Bought Make Me Blush today. Coral sya when swatched on hand. Hope it will look nice on the lips

happytalker

  • Guest
Re: Maybelline (Thread 7)
« Reply #391 on: March 06, 2017, 11:26:23 pm »
Tried Make Me Blush twice. Sadly, patchy and drying on both times. Will stick to creamy mattes.

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Re: Maybelline (Thread 7)
« Reply #392 on: March 07, 2017, 09:54:31 am »
pass ako sa powder mattes i swatched them sa counter pero super drying and kailangan ilan swipe for the true color to show..will stick to creamy mattes. Super light nya though..

sima

  • Guest
Re: Maybelline (Thread 7)
« Reply #393 on: March 07, 2017, 08:24:50 pm »
Nag-swatchako knina ng dalawang nide shades ng powder mattes... shucks! Maganda siya at powdery ang feel after application tapos transfer proof pa. Medyo drying pa rin sa lips pero comfortable naman kumpara sa talagang matte lipsticks. Will try the creamy mattes naman next time

swim_fatale

  • Guest
Re: Maybelline (Thread 7)
« Reply #394 on: November 16, 2017, 04:51:13 pm »
I'm excited to buy the Gigi Hadid collection lippies tomorrow!

ficklemind

  • Guest
Re: Re: Maybelline (Thread 7)
« Reply #395 on: November 17, 2017, 10:56:07 am »
yung lippies lang bet ko sa Gigi Hadid collection, placed my order na sa Lazada.

airish_2

  • Guest
Re: Maybelline (Thread 7)
« Reply #396 on: November 17, 2017, 02:52:26 pm »
Grabe! Bet ko yung MaybellinexGiGiHadid kaso baka hype love ko ang mga lippies!

weng.totz

  • Guest
Re: Maybelline (Thread 7)
« Reply #397 on: November 24, 2017, 04:28:18 pm »
creamy mattes - touch of spice saka clay crush
powder mattes - noir red is my fave
bouth fit me poreless foundation on sale nun11.11 sa lazada.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close