watch now

Author Topic: Re: Maybelline (Thread 7)  (Read 72977 times)

leaimac

  • Guest
Re: Maybelline (Thread 7)
« Reply #220 on: March 05, 2015, 01:21:18 am »
^ Try revlon colorstay. :D

evemetamorphoses

  • Guest
Re: Maybelline (Thread 7)
« Reply #221 on: March 05, 2015, 09:57:03 am »
Has anyone tried the Color Sensational Creamy Mattes already? :D

ishopnowfeelguiltylater

  • Guest
Re: Maybelline (Thread 7)
« Reply #222 on: March 13, 2015, 02:50:10 pm »
^nagaabang pa ako ng touch of spice sa bonmarch kaso wala. sila lang ba pwede makuhanan? pero i heard the texture is really good. hehe!

cosmochick

  • Guest
Re: Maybelline (Thread 7)
« Reply #223 on: March 13, 2015, 08:17:07 pm »
After more than a decade, I still use their mascara. Its really comparable to high end brands. I just bought their baby lip balm last week and Im using it everyday since then.. 😊 i think this is gonna ba a staple in my make up pouch

evemetamorphoses

  • Guest
Re: Maybelline (Thread 7)
« Reply #224 on: March 13, 2015, 08:37:24 pm »
@ishopnowfeelguiltylater I would have never known about the site if you didn't mention it. Thank youuu! :D Yeah, mostly kasi pre-order and they don't carry Maybelline. :(

AngelicFez

  • Guest
Re: Maybelline (Thread 7)
« Reply #225 on: March 14, 2015, 06:09:18 pm »
I love Maybelline's Baby Lips too. Lately, I've been using Electro Pop in Berry Bomb and Pink Shock. These are great for everyday use and are really affordable, too.

I've been wanting to try Maybelline Fit Me, but it seems that it's not available locally. :(

wanderingkae

  • Guest
Re: Maybelline (Thread 7)
« Reply #226 on: March 14, 2015, 06:19:31 pm »
Hi everyone, just wanna ask if meron kayo alam on where to purhase maybelline's dream lumi touch highlighting concealer?  I've read sonewhere that it's a dupe for high end concealers e. Many thanks.

catwoman

  • Guest
Re: Re: Maybelline (Thread 7)
« Reply #227 on: April 04, 2015, 10:13:00 pm »
Any feedback sa Maybelline dream liquid mousse foundation and sa maybelline white super fresh powder foundation?

klariza_yabu001

  • Guest
Re: Maybelline (Thread 7)
« Reply #228 on: April 04, 2015, 10:38:57 pm »
Hi girls! I bought their Fashion Eyebrows Sharp Pencil just a few months ago, it was 350php. Grabe it was one of the most crappiest eyebrow pencil i bought! Nagandahan kasi ako sa packaging nya ang sleek kasi tas super nipis nung eyebrow product sa loob so i thought maganda sya pang shape. Pero grabe kada try mo ilagay napuputol sya kahit gano ka kaingat. Kakabili ko lang that night then when I tried it after I got home, ubos na sya agad dahil panay putol na. Sobrang waste of money. Yun na ata pinaka worst product ng maybelline na naexperience ko lol tho I like their balms and mascaras and eyeliners :)

nhieQoh

  • Guest
Re: Maybelline (Thread 7)
« Reply #229 on: April 05, 2015, 09:56:41 am »
bought the superfresh white powder.. di naman totoo yung press release na shine free up to 12 hours... after 1-2 hours na nasa labas ka, oily look na, unlike clear smooth...

tintin19

  • Guest
Re: Maybelline (Thread 7)
« Reply #230 on: April 05, 2015, 12:30:09 pm »
I'm using Maybelline baby lips pink glow - pink blast shade. HG lip balm ko and currently on my 3rd tube na. Makes my lips smooth, and since may tint,a little reddish pero natural looking pa din :D

I'm also using Maybelline liquid dream mousse foundation in natural beige. Okay ang coverage, smooth and matte talaga ang dating. :) Though i use this minsan lang pag may occassion, medyo tinitipid ko at dahil na rin bb cream gamit ko for daily use.

I also got Maybelline hypercurl volum express waterproof - sale kasi noon. I got compliments from this kahit na i applied this sparingly and curled with a good eyelash curler.

AprilSmith

  • Guest
Re: Maybelline (Thread 7)
« Reply #231 on: April 10, 2015, 03:34:13 pm »
Rediscovered the Dream Matte Mousse. Months ko kasi siya di ginagamit, tapos bigla kong naisipan. I remembered why I decided to buy it in the first place. I love the finish, matte and velvety. :)

5tarfruit

  • Guest
Re: Maybelline (Thread 7)
« Reply #232 on: April 10, 2015, 06:52:48 pm »
Mga sis, kumusta 'yung Maybelline White Superfresh Powder Foundation? Maganda ba talaga o blogger hype lang? :-X

kittycat228

  • Guest
Re: Maybelline (Thread 7)
« Reply #233 on: April 11, 2015, 10:21:45 pm »
parang hype lang but their mascaras are good.

VainDoll

  • Guest
Re: Maybelline (Thread 7)
« Reply #234 on: April 12, 2015, 08:16:35 am »
^^for me blogger hype. 1hour pa lang hulas na.

jakh

  • Guest
Re: Re: Maybelline (Thread 7)
« Reply #235 on: April 12, 2015, 02:51:31 pm »
I'm currently using

Baby Lips Lip Balm (the Blue one)- i love this!
Color Drama Lip Pencils  - i bought two shades, the keep it classy and in the coral. I love them, very pigmented :)

chup_18

  • Guest
Re: Maybelline (Thread 7)
« Reply #236 on: April 18, 2015, 08:31:03 pm »
Fashion Eyebrows Sharp Pencil = disappointed :-\. Used it for barely two weeks, and the pencil literally just snapped.. and gone, just like that.

Loving their Color Sensation Buffs lipsticks collection, as well as Fit Me concealer.<3

bratinella08

  • Guest
Re: Maybelline (Thread 7)
« Reply #237 on: April 20, 2015, 10:39:49 am »
White Superfresh Powder - just a hype

Masterliner - easy to use eyeliner, and delivers its promise to be waterproof & smudge-proof


leaimac

  • Guest
Re: Maybelline (Thread 7)
« Reply #238 on: June 03, 2015, 11:29:58 pm »
White Superfresh powder - not worth it. Mas okay pa yung clear smooth. Super dry pa ng texture, cakey.

Babylips elctro balm yung pink - ang ganda! Para kang nag lipstick. Super moisturizing pa. Medyo matagal pa sa lips.

Magnum Mascara - hands down.

vainmode

  • Guest
Re: Maybelline (Thread 7)
« Reply #239 on: June 04, 2015, 06:33:52 am »
ako naman gusto ko yung superfresh white powder nila, ganda ng coverage sa skin ko. No hulas after work, siguro dahil nasa aircon

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close