watch now

Author Topic: Your Best Pink Lipstick (Thread 7)  (Read 93648 times)

chai13

  • Guest
Re: Your Best Pink Lipstick (Thread 7)
« Reply #300 on: December 12, 2013, 01:55:07 pm »
I am currently using Happy Skin's Shut Up and Kiss Me moisturizing lippe...so far I love its pink shade.
This was featured and recommended by Kris Aquino sa KrisTV

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Your Best Pink Lipstick (Thread 7)
« Reply #301 on: January 01, 2014, 06:33:28 pm »
Sa rouge coco line, what's a shade slightly lighter lang but same color family ng mademoiselle?
And isa namang mejo lighter rin pero a little cooler tone?
TIA! :)

Also, any recos on coral pink lipsticks? I saw revlon's strawberry suede swatches online and it was pretty much what I was looking for, kaso discontinued na daw e. :/
« Last Edit: January 01, 2014, 07:56:39 pm by budzwhiz »

VainDoll

  • Guest
Re: Your Best Pink Lipstick (Thread 7)
« Reply #302 on: January 01, 2014, 07:16:18 pm »
^ swatches could be deceiving sis. On my nc25 skintone it pulls off reddish pink. Walang dating.

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Your Best Pink Lipstick (Thread 7)
« Reply #303 on: January 01, 2014, 07:59:33 pm »
^ Kung sabagay sis. Depende rin sa pigment ng lips. Pero nakita ko yung strawberry suede na swatch kasi, sa paper sya naka swatch. Ang ganda nya tignan. Hanap ko yung parang watermelon basta on the warmer side na coral, kahit lighter pa. :)

Glam21Vylet

  • Guest
Re: Your Best Pink Lipstick (Thread 7)
« Reply #304 on: January 01, 2014, 09:28:13 pm »
Mac Candy Yum Yum for me :)

VainDoll

  • Guest
Re: Your Best Pink Lipstick (Thread 7)
« Reply #305 on: January 01, 2014, 11:27:24 pm »
^^ checked ko ulit swatches ganda talaga no. Sayang d/c na pero di rin bagay sa akin lol hihi. Baka may dupe sis

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Your Best Pink Lipstick (Thread 7)
« Reply #306 on: January 02, 2014, 02:27:01 pm »
^ Kita kong dupe nya sis yung Toxic Tale ng mac, pero more pink naman. Tingin ulit ako, yung perfect dupe sana. heehee :)

I saw 2 more lippies, not dupes pero pwede na. Impassioned ng mac. Watermelon pink ba talaga to? in the tube it looks watermelon pero when applied sa lips looks diff. Idk iba iba nman ang color ng lips so iba iba din ang result.
http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/mac-makeup/mac-unsung-heroes-impassioned-lipstick-and-watermelon/ I really really like the swatch on paper tho

And also, I saw maybelline's cool watermelon. Sobrang ganda. Exactly what I was looking for. I want to try this or dupes of this. here's how it looks: http://masucreesmakeupmusings.wordpress.com/2013/02/01/maybelline-moisture-express-lipstick-cool-watermelon/
« Last Edit: January 02, 2014, 03:08:51 pm by budzwhiz »

SheGoesThrifty

  • Guest
Re: Your Best Pink Lipstick (Thread 7)
« Reply #307 on: February 07, 2014, 03:11:59 pm »
MAC Chatterbox for a dolly, bright pink. :)
Wet N Wild Megalast in Mauve Outta Here for a bold pop of fuschia pink  :D

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Your Best Pink Lipstick (Thread 7)
« Reply #308 on: February 09, 2014, 05:08:12 pm »
I think I found my HG lipstick in NARS Niagara. It brightens my face without the shade being too loud and it complements my skin tone well. It leans towards a warm pink shade with just the right amount of coral to brighten my face. I'm halfway through my first tube and will definitely repurchase when I run out.

achengtarush

  • Guest
Re: Your Best Pink Lipstick (Thread 7)
« Reply #309 on: February 20, 2014, 04:17:09 pm »
MAC Love Lorn for me

sassy_gal18

  • Guest
Re: Your Best Pink Lipstick (Thread 7)
« Reply #310 on: February 20, 2014, 04:47:06 pm »
Weee im glad i found this thread. Heaven for me. Haha

Lately nag aadik talaga ako sa pink lippies.

Eto pa lang meron ako
Maybelline watershine cotton candy

Gusto ko itry next yun please me.

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Your Best Pink Lipstick (Thread 7)
« Reply #311 on: February 20, 2014, 04:54:42 pm »
I tried Revlon Matte Balm in Elusive kaninang lunch break. Now I want to buy it. Lol. Ang ganda nya! :>

eloisaco

  • Guest
Re: Your Best Pink Lipstick (Thread 7)
« Reply #312 on: February 21, 2014, 08:55:57 am »
been really obsessed with Nyx Rls in Tea Rose, i bought another backup. Ang perfect niya lang together with a barbie-ish blush. ^_^
tapos, recently, ginagamit ko na ulit yung Mac Ravishing ko! gosh, ang ganda ng finish talaga ng cremesheen.very moisturizing. dati amplified at satin favorite ko. pero naging dry na kasi lips ko, kaya siguro mas naappreciate ko na ngayon yung cremesheen. ganda nito pag corally blush like happy skin summer fling <3

delicatehummingbird

  • Guest
Re: Your Best Pink Lipstick (Thread 7)
« Reply #313 on: February 21, 2014, 11:26:32 am »
NYX has high lead content. Baka magdarken lips niyo sa kakagamit non, ladies. Warning lang.

Anyway, my best pink lipstick is NARS Roman Holiday.

ladychris17

  • Guest
Re: Your Best Pink Lipstick (Thread 7)
« Reply #314 on: February 21, 2014, 02:14:13 pm »
^ Kung sabagay sis. Depende rin sa pigment ng lips. Pero nakita ko yung strawberry suede na swatch kasi, sa paper sya naka swatch. Ang ganda nya tignan. Hanap ko yung parang watermelon basta on the warmer side na coral, kahit lighter pa. :)

Hi sis. I dont know what Strawberry Suede looks like but when one mentions a lipstic that's watermelon in shade, I'm reminded of MAC Impassioned. You might want to check that out, :)

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Your Best Pink Lipstick (Thread 7)
« Reply #315 on: February 21, 2014, 02:41:35 pm »
^ Sis, oo nga I saw impassioned na.  :) Pero I found the perfect watermelon shade na rin, Bobbi Brown in calypso. Perfect coral hints and doesn't look blue-based on me. ;D

qt_ben17

  • Guest
Re: Your Best Pink Lipstick (Thread 7)
« Reply #316 on: March 25, 2014, 09:52:56 am »
Makeup forever rouge artist intense #38 is a very nice warmish barbie pink. Satin finish

Makahanap nga ng dupe nito

prettyinpinkRN

  • Guest
Re: Your Best Pink Lipstick (Thread 7)
« Reply #317 on: May 28, 2014, 10:29:25 pm »
Revlon valentine lipstick the best for me.. :)

lovely_chic

  • Guest
Re: Your Best Pink Lipstick (Thread 7)
« Reply #318 on: May 29, 2014, 12:02:09 pm »
MAC Please Me and NARS Carthage for now..  :)

sassy_gal18

  • Guest
Re: Your Best Pink Lipstick (Thread 7)
« Reply #319 on: May 29, 2014, 12:58:53 pm »
Loreal vivid rose.

Cute ng pagkapink nya parang dalaga lang. Hindi drying sa lips ko. Prone pa naman ako sa pagcchap ng lips. Madali nga lang mawala at dumidikit agad sa baso.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close