watch now

Author Topic: Your Best Pink Lipstick (Thread 7)  (Read 93610 times)

Pink_Sugar

  • Guest
Re: Your Best Pink Lipstick (Thread 7)
« Reply #240 on: August 01, 2013, 06:23:42 am »
^^same as my experience, i look fake pag pink bakit sa uba ang ganda. Mas mukha akong tao pag red or pag rose or peach.

d_zialcita

  • Guest
Re: Your Best Pink Lipstick (Thread 7)
« Reply #241 on: August 01, 2013, 09:00:01 am »
^ before din when i wear bright pinks or lalo na reds, i feel di bagay and mukang weird.
but as i kept trying, i realized na okay naman pala.
you just need to be used to it.

my faves for everyday use: pink nouveau, candy yum-yum, rimmel kat in shade 20.

others: mac veronica's daddy's litttle girl, nicki minaj

:)



gypsy1210

  • Guest
Re: Your Best Pink Lipstick (Thread 7)
« Reply #242 on: August 01, 2013, 09:34:49 am »
^I used to feel the same way about pink lippies. I avoided them like the plague because I felt that they made me look unnatural. I usually went for pinkish browns or brown red, but recently, I realized how a pink lippie can brighten up my face. Lalo na at I'm not getting any younger hehe, the perfect pink lipstick can take ages from your face so super fan na ko ng pinks! My current faves: Chanel Eclatante, Burberry Tea Rose, MAC Chatterbox and my all time HG, Guerlain Rouge G in Georgia.

ashara

  • Guest
Re: Your Best Pink Lipstick (Thread 7)
« Reply #243 on: August 01, 2013, 11:07:12 am »
^^same as my experience, i look fake pag pink bakit sa uba ang ganda. Mas mukha akong tao pag red or pag rose or peach.







yes sis ako din ! mas muka din akong sosyal kapag red hehe :)

shasta

  • Guest
Re: Your Best Pink Lipstick (Thread 7)
« Reply #244 on: August 01, 2013, 08:29:11 pm »
NARS Montego Bay is a nice, delicate pink. Doesn't make my teeth look yellow, goes nicely with my NC35 skin.

newsoul

  • Guest
Re: Your Best Pink Lipstick (Thread 7)
« Reply #245 on: August 01, 2013, 09:58:54 pm »
currently loving mac viva glam nicki still deciding if i should get mac pink nouveau or mac lovelorn. wanna find a pink lipstick that makes my skin fresh and bright and not awkward :P

VainDoll

  • Guest
Re: Your Best Pink Lipstick (Thread 7)
« Reply #246 on: August 04, 2013, 07:48:00 pm »
Girl About Town, EL Fuchsia Fever, Shu Uemura PK376 or NARS Schiap? :)
« Last Edit: August 04, 2013, 07:50:43 pm by VainDoll »

andeegirlxoxo

  • Guest
Re: Your Best Pink Lipstick (Thread 7)
« Reply #247 on: August 04, 2013, 07:52:36 pm »
Yves Saint Laurent ROUGE PUR COUTURE #8 my fave!

crazycoolchic19

  • Guest
Re: Your Best Pink Lipstick (Thread 7)
« Reply #248 on: August 05, 2013, 05:31:11 pm »
I love pink lippies , maybelline fushia fever., maybeline  fushia fifth ave. maybelline Mat 1, and revlon cheries devotion, like ko rin EB  offbeat pink kaso nagsawa na rin ako.,
 Super fail naman ang revlon ultimate suede chappy sa lips, and nyx narcissus ..chappy galore...


Nagsawa na ko sa red too strong sa muka, nakaka matured lalo. Parang bagay lang ang red lippies pag 20+. ,now that im 30s na pinks lippies nakaka freshen, nakaka bata tignan .


I like to try MAC lippies  girl about town and yum2 ..wala naman kase dito sa sm namin, no time para dayuhin ko glorieta. Hopefuly makabile ako from my friend pa.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2013, 05:35:21 pm by crazycoolchic19 »

ppperez

  • Guest
Re: Your Best Pink Lipstick (Thread 7)
« Reply #249 on: August 11, 2013, 06:45:48 pm »
Current favorite is Revlon Kissable in Sweetheart. I love it. ;)

I wanted to have a something of soft pink shade. I decided to buy the MAC Chatterbox. It's okay. But not the best pink yet. So still hunting.

Wanted to buy Creme Cup next sana. Pero nung pagtingin ko ng ibang shades, like Please Me, Brave or Angel, parang halos pare-pareho lang sila. Nahihirapan tuloy ako pumili. Hahaha.

Gusto ko rin i-try yung Girl About Town or Impassioned. For a darker pink. :D

k_heart

  • Guest
Re: Your Best Pink Lipstick (Thread 7)
« Reply #250 on: August 11, 2013, 08:43:08 pm »
Si Creme cup ay mas nude kesa pink. Mas pinker pa si angel.

AngelicFez

  • Guest
Re: Your Best Pink Lipstick (Thread 7)
« Reply #251 on: August 13, 2013, 08:54:32 am »
i agree.. pinkish nude si creme cup. i only use it pag nag smoky eyes ako

k_heart

  • Guest
Re: Your Best Pink Lipstick (Thread 7)
« Reply #252 on: August 13, 2013, 09:56:49 am »
^Sis,ikaw yata yung nagreco ng Chanel Rendezvouz, ayun bumili ako. Maganda nga na
pink everyday lippie! : )

AngelicFez

  • Guest
Re: Your Best Pink Lipstick (Thread 7)
« Reply #253 on: August 13, 2013, 10:25:47 am »
^ako nga sis! haha o di ba maganda? i'm glad nagustuhan mo din  :)

angeleigh

  • Guest
Re: Your Best Pink Lipstick (Thread 7)
« Reply #254 on: August 13, 2013, 10:38:18 am »
I have not tried pink lippie, meron ako parang fuchsia but verging on red naman din yun. gusto ko rin makahanap ng pink lippie that will not look awkward on me!!!

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Your Best Pink Lipstick (Thread 7)
« Reply #255 on: August 13, 2013, 10:51:27 am »
fave ko ngayon MAC Girl About Town. For more natural pink naman, MAC Please Me or Revlon Lipstain in Honey :)

ladychris17

  • Guest
Re: Your Best Pink Lipstick (Thread 7)
« Reply #256 on: August 13, 2013, 12:17:43 pm »
Di ko na kayang mabuhay na wala si MAC Mehr.

AngelicFez

  • Guest
Re: Your Best Pink Lipstick (Thread 7)
« Reply #257 on: August 13, 2013, 01:07:26 pm »
at dahil dyan naalala ko sabi sa kin last month ng isang SA ng MAC, try ko daw gamitin bombshell on top of (or mixed with) mehr.. di ko kasi nagagamit bombshell since masyadong frosted for my taste. try ko nga mamaya, sana maganda effect  :)

goddess_diana3584

  • Guest
Re: Your Best Pink Lipstick (Thread 7)
« Reply #258 on: October 22, 2013, 07:20:10 pm »
Mga sis alam niyo ba ang pink lipstick ni Bea or same shade ng lipstick niya sa movie na She's the One? Ang ganda kasi ng color pampablooming at pampabata.

runami

  • Guest
Re: Your Best Pink Lipstick (Thread 7)
« Reply #259 on: October 22, 2013, 08:00:52 pm »
I salute girls who wear very pink lipsticks. Kasi may binabagayan talaga. I use light pink or almost nude pink lipsticks. I'm not really into fuschia or carnation pink shades. Pero I have some though. I'm quite a pink lippie collector. Someday, I'll hop into red.  8)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close