watch now

Author Topic: Your Best Pink Lipstick (Thread 7)  (Read 93312 times)

runawaywithyou

  • Guest
Re: Your Best Pink Lipstick (Thread 7)
« Reply #120 on: April 02, 2013, 06:56:37 pm »
Nars Satin Lip Pencil in Yu. Ang sarap ng feel sa lips and very pigmented. Ganda ng shade!

RomNatz

  • Guest
Re: Your Best Pink Lipstick (Thread 7)
« Reply #121 on: April 05, 2013, 08:45:16 am »
I love my MAC PN, Please Me.. They are my staples... But since I tried the Lip Butter from Revlon (sweet tart).. Yun muna ginagamit ko.. Rest muna sila PN at Please Me... And I've been getting a lot of compliments lately..

hann-hann

  • Guest
Re: Your Best Pink Lipstick (Thread 7)
« Reply #122 on: April 11, 2013, 08:03:08 pm »
I'm torn between MAC Impassioned and MAC Candy Yum Yum.  :-\

kyuza

  • Guest
Re: Your Best Pink Lipstick (Thread 7)
« Reply #123 on: April 11, 2013, 08:39:33 pm »
Both are pretty colors but I would suggest Impassioned, it looks classier eh. CYY was too trendy, even for me, a college student, kaya I let it go na. :)

hann-hann

  • Guest
Re: Your Best Pink Lipstick (Thread 7)
« Reply #124 on: April 11, 2013, 09:49:14 pm »
^Yun nga rin naisip ko eh, parang mas madaling i pull off yung Impassioned kesa CYY. Feeling ko nga nadadala lang ako sa madaming raves ng CYY kaya naguluhan ako sa kanilang dalawa hahah. Thanks sis!  ;)

mizteaza

  • Guest
Re: Your Best Pink Lipstick (Thread 7)
« Reply #125 on: April 12, 2013, 01:31:05 am »
I still havent found my perfect pink lipstick. I dont like bright pinks. I want sana nude ones.
Tried creme cup it was "okay" but i want something na wearable everyday.

ladychris17

  • Guest
Re: Your Best Pink Lipstick (Thread 7)
« Reply #126 on: April 12, 2013, 01:41:12 am »
^ if you thought Creme Cup was just okay, you might like Faux, or Twig.
There's this pink that probably fits your bill, though. Chanel Rouge Coco Magnolia. :) paubos na my Magnolia, I still love it, pero I don't plan on repurchasing na kasi kamukha daw ng Chanel RA Seduisante so might try that naman.

lili_cute

  • Guest
Re: Your Best Pink Lipstick (Thread 7)
« Reply #127 on: April 12, 2013, 11:29:12 am »
finally meron na akong candy yum yum and parang di siya bagay pang everyday.  :(

diamond.sky

  • Guest
Re: Your Best Pink Lipstick (Thread 7)
« Reply #128 on: April 12, 2013, 04:51:08 pm »
^ sis how much yan and saan

mizteaza

  • Guest
Re: Your Best Pink Lipstick (Thread 7)
« Reply #129 on: April 12, 2013, 10:27:11 pm »
ladychris17: i googled for swatches of the chanel magnolia. it's really pretty! I think ill purchase this
one. I already have similar shades ng twig and faux. Grabe talaga nonstop ang lipstick
kala mo theyre all the same but its not!

ladychris17

  • Guest
Re: Your Best Pink Lipstick (Thread 7)
« Reply #130 on: April 12, 2013, 11:38:15 pm »
^ it is, sis! Nakaka brighten ng face! :)

goddess_diana3584

  • Guest
Re: Your Best Pink Lipstick (Thread 7)
« Reply #131 on: April 13, 2013, 05:23:58 am »
My best pink liptick is MAC Speak Louder   :-*

oreo08

  • Guest
Re: Your Best Pink Lipstick (Thread 7)
« Reply #132 on: April 13, 2013, 05:34:59 am »
I like Girl about Town and NARS Schiap

Helsinki

  • Guest
Re: Your Best Pink Lipstick (Thread 7)
« Reply #133 on: April 19, 2013, 12:13:43 pm »
Girls type nyo ba Chanel L'Exuberante? Meron na ako.
Finally I have na MAC CYY. At sa G4 ko nabili kagabi. Buti meron!
Must have for me:
Nars Schiap
Mac Girl About Town

ladychris17

  • Guest
Re: Your Best Pink Lipstick (Thread 7)
« Reply #134 on: April 21, 2013, 07:47:27 pm »
Is Schiap really really similar ba talaga sa Nars Yu? I really loved the shade of Schiap kasi but hated the formula.

khymm

  • Guest
Re: Your Best Pink Lipstick (Thread 7)
« Reply #135 on: April 21, 2013, 08:09:54 pm »
Fave ko nars schiap, mac lickable and mac outrageously fun.

k_heart

  • Guest
Re: Your Best Pink Lipstick (Thread 7)
« Reply #136 on: April 21, 2013, 08:15:35 pm »
^^sis ladychris, for me, mas wearable si yu kesa kay schiap. Mas matingkad pa din si Schiap ng slight,
maybe because of the formula. Pero sa totoo lang halos magkakapareho lang ng color sina yu,
pink pigeon, quick sizzle, impassioned, GAT,etc. May konting variations lang sa bawat isa.

ross24

  • Guest
Re: Your Best Pink Lipstick (Thread 7)
« Reply #137 on: April 23, 2013, 10:44:12 pm »
Mukhang tama yan sis ali, kaya kuntento na ako kay pink pigeon ko. Dame kong nilet go na same shades sa akin - gat, show orchid, cyy, impassioned. Kaya di na tuloy ako naexcite kay yu :)

sakura_bloom

  • Guest
Re: Your Best Pink Lipstick (Thread 7)
« Reply #138 on: April 23, 2013, 10:51:05 pm »
Nars Roman Holiday
YSL Fucshia innocent
Revlon Cherish

ladychris17

  • Guest
Re: Your Best Pink Lipstick (Thread 7)
« Reply #139 on: April 24, 2013, 01:13:53 am »
^^sis ladychris, for me, mas wearable si yu kesa kay schiap. Mas matingkad pa din si Schiap ng slight,
maybe because of the formula. Pero sa totoo lang halos magkakapareho lang ng color sina yu,
pink pigeon, quick sizzle, impassioned, GAT,etc. May konting variations lang sa bawat isa.

Thanks sis! Na kuntento na ako sa lahat ng pink lippies ko. :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close