watch now

Author Topic: Your Best Pink Lipstick (Thread 7)  (Read 93285 times)

vanilla

  • Guest
Re: Your Best Pink Lipstick (Thread 7)
« Reply #60 on: November 09, 2012, 01:17:04 pm »
For everyday use:
revlon pink in the afternoon
maybelline pink freeze if I want a pop of color

ladychris17

  • Guest
Re: Your Best Pink Lipstick (Thread 7)
« Reply #61 on: November 09, 2012, 02:23:32 pm »
^^ haha sis Caren, di na din ako masyadong mahilig sa in your face barbie shades. Kahit yung Viva Nicki, I always blot and thin out with fingers. I don't know, it just makes feel a bit too loud, I guess..

nobodybutyou

  • Guest
Re: Your Best Pink Lipstick (Thread 7)
« Reply #62 on: November 13, 2012, 02:32:24 pm »
Nyx sweet pink and shocking pink!

il mare

  • Guest
Re: Your Best Pink Lipstick (Thread 7)
« Reply #63 on: November 13, 2012, 10:46:56 pm »
any idea ano possible shade Bea is wearing sa beautiful affair?

krispygreen

  • Guest
Re: Your Best Pink Lipstick (Thread 7)
« Reply #64 on: November 27, 2012, 02:10:22 am »
Super inlove with my MAC  viva glam nicki, not to loud on me kasi i have a bit dark lips i tried chatterbox din pero parang wala lang sya sakin..nicki instantly brightens my face din :-)

faerydoll_kilen

  • Guest
Re: Your Best Pink Lipstick (Thread 7)
« Reply #65 on: December 01, 2012, 10:22:41 pm »
Faves at the moment:

Viva glam nicki
Revlon sweetheart (although pinapatungan ko siya on top, makes my ls stay longer)
in2it strawberry
Mac creme cup

kahit pang everyday lang gusto ko shocking color (except si creme cup, pag putla putlaan ang peg)  ;D
nawala na sa list ko si mac pink nouveau, i still like it but i have to mix it up pa to lessen the blue tones.

snowflakes

  • Guest
Re: Your Best Pink Lipstick (Thread 7)
« Reply #66 on: December 02, 2012, 01:21:32 pm »
MAC show orchid.. For now!

Mugi-chan

  • Guest
Re: Your Best Pink Lipstick (Thread 7)
« Reply #67 on: December 02, 2012, 09:23:46 pm »
sis faerydoll_kilen, anong shade nung in2it strawberry?

kyuza

  • Guest
Re: Your Best Pink Lipstick (Thread 7)
« Reply #68 on: December 02, 2012, 10:46:42 pm »
MAC Party Parrot, Viva Glam Nicki and Chanel Insolente pa rin.  :)

tikitakz

  • Guest
Re: Your Best Pink Lipstick (Thread 7)
« Reply #69 on: December 03, 2012, 06:44:35 pm »
mac please me, cute ng color :)

Antigone

  • Guest
Re: Your Best Pink Lipstick (Thread 7)
« Reply #70 on: December 03, 2012, 10:11:20 pm »
Chanel Rouge Allure Insolente. I wish Chanel brings this back.

caterpillar-girl

  • Guest
Re: Your Best Pink Lipstick (Thread 7)
« Reply #71 on: December 04, 2012, 09:04:30 am »
All time favorites are Guerlain Kiss Kiss #666 and YSL Rouge Pur Couture Rose Stiletto :)

anjeology

  • Guest
Re: Your Best Pink Lipstick (Thread 7)
« Reply #72 on: December 04, 2012, 12:48:30 pm »
Love ko talaga yung pink na shade ng lipstick since I have "Anne Curtis lips". Hehe. I don't feel to try red on my lips baka kasi maging pouty sya lalo. So I have with me my Sophie pink lipstick (sorry I forgot the color shade). It's worth 79 pesos ata. And I think sa kind na yun, nag-iisang shade of pink lang yun. When it last kasi, parang natural lang sya. And I also have my new Revlon Sky pink matte lipstick. Perfect for heavy and light make up  ;)

faerydoll_kilen

  • Guest
Re: Your Best Pink Lipstick (Thread 7)
« Reply #73 on: December 04, 2012, 06:53:12 pm »
sis faerydoll_kilen, anong shade nung in2it strawberry?

its an 'in-your-face' kinda pink  ;D
its actually a gel not a lipstick though hehe


btw do they still sell mac nicki? parang gusto kong bumili ng back up..or may dupe nito? paranoid nako baka maubos na yung akin e haha

sk8rboyswife

  • Guest
Re: Your Best Pink Lipstick (Thread 7)
« Reply #74 on: December 06, 2012, 04:31:27 pm »
And I also have my new Revlon Sky pink matte lipstick. Perfect for heavy and light make up  ;)

Sis hindi naman nakaka wash out ang sky pink?

I have pink in the afternoon, it appears nude than pink on me. Parang mlbb

anjeology

  • Guest
Re: Your Best Pink Lipstick (Thread 7)
« Reply #75 on: December 06, 2012, 05:00:27 pm »
^Kasi ang color nya sa lips ko parang closely nalalapit na sa nude kasi very light pink. Pero pag nag fade na sya, may pink stain padin  :)

PinkSamurai

  • Guest
Re: Your Best Pink Lipstick (Thread 7)
« Reply #76 on: December 10, 2012, 06:19:48 pm »
I am loving my occ lip tar in nylon but i look better on my occ lip tar in pretty boy. Mas may kick ang pretty boy although bright si nylon.  :-*

Helsinki

  • Guest
Re: Your Best Pink Lipstick (Thread 7)
« Reply #77 on: December 12, 2012, 10:06:33 pm »
Mac Girl About Town is my trademark pink lipstick

chirochan

  • Guest
Re: Your Best Pink Lipstick (Thread 7)
« Reply #78 on: December 13, 2012, 03:34:48 pm »
Super like tom ford spanish pink. Mukhang innocent ako

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Your Best Pink Lipstick (Thread 7)
« Reply #79 on: December 13, 2012, 04:10:31 pm »
revlon lip butter in sweet tart :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close