We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
My top 3 pink liptsticks in no particular order:YSL Sheer Volupte Candy in Succulent PomegranateYSL RPC in Innocent FuchsiaChanel RC MagnoliaRunner ups:YSL RPC Rose AphroditeMAC viva nickiPero I love all my pink lippies syempre! Others I have are Guerlain Champs Elysees, MAC GAT, Chanel Insolente, MAC Mehr, off the top of my head. Kalmutan ko na iba, halos lahat ng lipsticks ko ata pink!
half way na MAC force of love lippie ko, it's my best pink na tinira ko sa stash ko. ma repromote pa kaya siya? similar kaya sila ni revlon pink in the afternoon?
Tin, how different it Innocent Fuchsia from GAT?
^ malayong malayo sila sis. Ako din gusto ko ng force of love ulit. Kainis !
^If I may answer based on my experience, mas deep dark blue based and GAT. Lighter/brighter, pinker and may blue white base and Fuchsia Innocent.I agree with the description of Karlasugar: "Fuchsia Innocent is Barbie-fuchsia"
Brighter nga siya than GAT and tama si sis sakura may white base. Pero I'd describe its coolness as more of having purple tones than blue. I would add to Karla's description the word sophisticated, though. A sophisticated barbie fuchsia. Kasi to me, barbi pink means young and fun, which isn't necessarily the case with Innocent Fuchsia. It's more like classy yet fun.