We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
anong magandang gel liner na almost smudge proof?
Definitely go for L.A. Girl gel liner It's cheap and can lasts for up to 10 hours.
I think I found the perfect (and not so pricey) liner for me. LA Girl gel liner for 350php. I'm an eyeliner beginner yet I can apply this easily! It doesn't smudge (I'm sooo OILY) when it's just on top, but you must be careful not to rub your eyes off since it removes easily. Konting hilamos lang ako with soap tanggal na siya. Another thing that I liked since I don't buy makeup removers.
I think I found the perfect (and not so pricey) liner for me. LA Girl gel liner for 350php.
^gumamit ako dati ng gel liner na nasa pot with another brand kaya nag stop ako kasi messy siya at hindi smudge free pag nag oily na yung upper lid ko...oily din ba upper lid mo sis?