We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
BDO SUCKS! Just this afternoon on my way home, i received the notification of my charge on demand for my meralco that it was not approved. So I called their customer service asked why it was declined. I am sure for a fact that theres enough fund for the charge on demand since I only use their card for my Meralco charges. So when they checked, they simply told me that their customer representative have inputed a wrong reference number. So I told them but I charged it one week before the due date and yet nobody dared to inform me that there is something wrong with it. Btw, i have been charging my meralco to them every month for 3 years now and everything went smoothly. They sent the notification text message 2 days after my due date. From what I know the charge on demand is being approved in 3 banking days. So that meanS they still have 4 days to inform me, but no they did not. Then, so i asked them can you do recharging, all they told me is that as per policy since it is overdue already they cant do anything and that I have to pay it at Meralco. (Very nice right, after 2 days being overdue and it is not even my fault why it was overdue). I am disappointed and told them what if their customer dont have cash on the spot to pay for their bills. That means they will their utilities disconnected and then again they said, im sorry we have inputed the reference number incorrectly but we cant do anything about it.So there I have to rush to Meralco under scorching heat since I left my car at the maintenance shop. And they are lucky enough I have the cash to pay for it. BDO dont give a s*** about their customers regardless if you are good paying customer. For three years i never had a late payment with my credit card. I pay my card in full one week before the due date. But because on how they handled my issue which is clearly their fault, I have decided to have my credit card with them cut for good.
did you request through their call center? or online? no advise that your payment was not processed? hassle pag na past due sa meralco.
^i see. i also use credit cards in paying my bills. hassle pumila, lalo na sa mga banks on a pay day ha. i prefer online banking. ok sa akin charge on demand kasi one time lang sya and i get to monitor the bills. im starting to use the auto charge facility as well, medyo kinakabahan lang ako baka hindi ko ma-monitor.hows citi one bill doing? mas madali kay bdo?
@ sis TowBerryBlue Totoo sis? OMG.. need ko na mag transfer ng mga accounts ko . i remembered nag kautang ako before sa bdo (not my fault btw)
Yes, I have the same feel about BDO. They didn't give any loyalty programs ek ek for CC holders for 3 years and above... Oh well...
^Yup, every month ako tumatawag sa kanila to waive. Diko pa naexperience na wala ako due ginagamit ko kasi for groceries etong card. Dati may time maliit lang balance ko di nila inapprove kasi daw need at least 3k purchases. Pero this year, may time naman na less than 3k yun purchases ko na-approve naman yun pag-waive.
does anybody know why BDO asks for proof na aalis ka ng bansa before they change your money into dollars? For anti-money laundering ba?One of the reasons perform all my banking transactions online (aside from the convenience) is due to the account managers (?) not entertaining my questions. Porket konti lang ang laman ng savings account ko, ayaw nila akong pansinin. Mas helpful pa ang phone support nila. hmph