We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I decided to have Perfect Sweets' candy buffet+choco fondue package. Gusto ko sana mag-DIY kaso baka mastress ako kapag unti-unti siyang kumakalat.
Ok din yung set up nya ng dessert buffet per se, but if I will compare them to the Chocolate addict who provided my candy/dessert buffet for my daughter's 4th birthday last November, parang mas sulit yung kay chocolate addict
Can i get chocolate addict's contact details pls
Hi mga sis! I'd like to share our candy buffet for my daughter's binyag last May 17. Our theme is shabby chic. And our candy buffet is really superb, looks even much better than what I wanted! Sobrang nag-enjoy ang mga guests sa setup and sa sweets, lahat masarap! Our stylist is Andain's Candy Buffet. Super affordable ng packages niya. She gave us the 5-inch fondant cake for free pa. Free rental na din ang mga letter standees. Plus, she get to style my guest book corner for free pa. Ms. Ara is supeeeer accommodating. Here are the links. You may want to see it.https://scontent-a-sea.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xaf1/t1.0-9/10390978_10202122874133139_8256924290428811780_n.jpghttp://tinyurl.com/muss8zchttp://tinyurl.com/osxaw7dhttp://tinyurl.com/ple4lk9http://tinyurl.com/mqk8umzhttp://tinyurl.com/ku9lgg2http://tinyurl.com/l23qzrhhttp://tinyurl.com/kvvxvjehttp://tinyurl.com/kydyrnthttp://tinyurl.com/kdf8vm5