We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^try Technoholics.I have used Otterbox Defender and Griffin Survivor. Not as waterproof as Lifeproof but I can attest to the ruggedness of those cases specially the Griffin one.
hermione28 - yung Griffin Survivor (for iP 4/4S) sa US binili yun. At that time 49 USD sya.yung Otterbox Defender ko, sa Digital Hub ko nabili for 2k+. hindi ko na din matandaan. mistykaye_p - soooo true. yung iP5 ko na 64GB, 42k+ lang. whereas kung dito bibilhin, more than 10k ang dagdag.one more great thing? it's factory unlocked. I bought a lightning to USB at PowerMac TriNoMa tonight.Next purchase will be lightning to 30-pin adapter.
mga sis, i just saw this-- iPhone 5, New iPod Touch Can’t Keep Up With Rapid Scrolling.. did you notice it sa units nyo?can't wait na makuha ko na ip5 ko next week!!!