watch now

Author Topic: iPhone (Thread 8)  (Read 72869 times)

lyn

  • Guest
Re: iPhone (Thread 8)
« Reply #20 on: October 22, 2012, 12:14:25 am »
My iPhone 5 is almost here. It's being ship na from China. After a month of waiting... LOL! Expected arrival is Oct 25. So excited to get my hands on my new toy. I'll get back here when I get it and I'll put some reviews. :)

cassidy02

  • Guest
Re: iPhone (Thread 8)
« Reply #21 on: October 22, 2012, 12:18:49 am »
does anyone know if readily available na sa apple retail stores in HK ang iphone 5? :) di pa kasi nagbebenta online eh so "scarce" pa rin ba sya until now?

mikaela325

  • Guest
Re: iPhone (Thread 8)
« Reply #22 on: October 22, 2012, 12:39:48 am »
Late bloomer ako. Ngayon ko lang nadiscover ang mga movies to rent sa iTunes! Nakakadownload na din ako ng songs

Thanks for the info sis. Late bloomer here too! Hehe. Dami ko pa nga di alam sa ip4s ko. 9mos ko na gamit pero still have many things to discover. Tamad kasi to read up on it.

Gtalker2010

  • Guest
Re: iPhone (Thread 8)
« Reply #23 on: October 22, 2012, 02:06:20 am »
Ako din.. Di ko pa alam pano ang gamit ng itunes.. Paano din ba to ireformat? Sanay kasi ako sa nokia symbian.. Bigay kasi sken to ng ate ko.. Iphone4 lang to from singtel.. Gusto ko sana mukang bago ulet.. May mga images pa kasi si ate dito.. Di ko din type nga songs nya.. Btw, factory unlocked daw po to.

enitsirhc

  • Guest
Re: iPhone (Thread 8)
« Reply #24 on: October 22, 2012, 10:18:44 am »
lyn - lucky you! I have yet to hear from Apple SG re: shipping of my iPhone 5. I expect to receive a notice of shipment by next week *keeping my fingers crossed*

what color did you get? Memory size?

I ordered for a 64GB white.

cassidy02 - stocks of iP5 have yet to normalize in HK, SG and even in NY! oos pa din ang sasabihin sa yo.  :(

cassidy02

  • Guest
Re: iPhone (Thread 8)
« Reply #25 on: October 22, 2012, 10:42:04 am »
^ay :| more than a month since narelease yung iphone 5 hirap pa rin sa stocks. tsk.

lyn

  • Guest
Re: iPhone (Thread 8)
« Reply #26 on: October 22, 2012, 11:22:42 pm »
@enitsirhc, thanks. Atat na atat na ako dumating yung iPhone 5 ko. I keep track on it. Nasa Korea pa my precious. LOL! Same as you. I got a 64GB White iPhone 5 to pair it up with my iPad 3.

As for the stocks, what the apple store has are their service phones meaning if may recklamo yung mga tao na may iPhone 5 may readily available sila na bagong unit din. So that the customers won't have to wait a long time again just to get their replacement iPhone 5. Yan kasi ginawa sa ate ko. May little lines daw yung 5 nya kaya she had it change though if you don't look it's not that noticeable naman. But she want it all perfect, kaya yun pinagpalitan nya.

enitsirhc

  • Guest
Re: iPhone (Thread 8)
« Reply #27 on: October 22, 2012, 11:56:48 pm »
^same here though at first, I wanted the black and slate but the scuffing made me apprehensive.

hence, the white one.

terno terno na sila! white iP4S, new iPad and then iP5!  ;D

stunning_anne

  • Guest
Re: iPhone (Thread 8)
« Reply #28 on: October 23, 2012, 01:09:58 am »
sa ambassador sa park square may ip5 na!

prettylei22

  • Guest
Re: iPhone (Thread 8)
« Reply #29 on: October 23, 2012, 01:44:26 am »
tagal din ng inantay ng mga tao si iphone5, maganda xia pro naman... ang mahal  :(

snowflakes

  • Guest
Re: iPhone (Thread 8)
« Reply #30 on: October 23, 2012, 06:24:42 am »
out of stock din nung pumunta ko sa apple store pero sabi skin mag order daw ako online at 10pm tapos pick up sa store na malapit sakin the next day. kaya ayun sept 26 may iphone 5 nako. sept 25 ng 10pm ko sha inorder.

JakeTheDog

  • Guest
Re: iPhone (Thread 8)
« Reply #31 on: October 23, 2012, 11:43:24 am »
kelan release ng IP5 sa globe? Parang ang tagal ah  :'(

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: iPhone (Thread 8)
« Reply #32 on: October 23, 2012, 01:56:52 pm »
^ no news yet. basta sure dyan before the year ends. pwedeng November or kaya December (like iP4s). :)

Dapat mag-change na rin status ng order ko sa SG this week kasi delivery sked na next week :P *cross fingers*

empress

  • Guest
Re: iPhone (Thread 8)
« Reply #33 on: October 23, 2012, 09:43:54 pm »
when I went to Phuket, meron na silang binebentang iPhone5 16GB that costs 31,900 baht, around P43k satin. they got their stocks from Malaysia kaya mahal. sa December pa daw launch ng iPhone5 sa kanila, price is 24,900 baht, mga 33K dito satin.

most likely, December na rin out nito satin, around 33-36k price range for 16gb. i'll wait a little bit longer. OA pa yung prices for now. besides, my 3gs is still working fine ;)

lyn

  • Guest
Re: iPhone (Thread 8)
« Reply #34 on: October 24, 2012, 05:37:39 am »
@snowflakes, yan din sabi sa akin. But when I got online walang available to buy and pick up the following morning sa store. Have to keep on refreshing the page, got tired. Kaya wait nalang ako for the loooong delivery wait.

OT: May iPad Mini and new iPad 4 na sa website ng apple. Bilis naman wala pa ngang 1 year si iPad 3 eh!

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: iPhone (Thread 8)
« Reply #35 on: October 24, 2012, 08:13:16 am »
^ yup tama! nagulat nga ako, sabay pa yung ipad4 and mini. sana they waited until next year sa ipad4 and inuna nalang mini.. parang walang excitement yung announcement nila.. considering na last month lang naglabas ng iP5 :P no plans to upgrading my ipad3 naman, intay ko nalang dumating iphone5 ko :)

enitsirhc

  • Guest
Re: iPhone (Thread 8)
« Reply #36 on: October 24, 2012, 01:12:06 pm »
out of disappointment last night when Apple decided to make my new iPad obsolete, I went ahead and bought my incoming iPhone 5 a grey and orange Otterbox Defender and some generic silicone cases from eBay.  ;D

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: iPhone (Thread 8)
« Reply #37 on: October 24, 2012, 02:49:47 pm »
^ haha! when did you get your ipad3? got mine last May (i think) but satisfied naman. may major changes ba sa new ipads na na-release?

@lyn: how many days ba yung shipping nila sa sg apple store? like mga 5 days before the delivery date na naka-indicate? :D

enitsirhc

  • Guest
Re: iPhone (Thread 8)
« Reply #38 on: October 24, 2012, 03:26:02 pm »
^April.

iPad 4 has dual-core A6x chip.

lyn

  • Guest
Re: iPhone (Thread 8)
« Reply #39 on: October 24, 2012, 07:38:14 pm »
u8mypinkcookies, yup. My sis, BIL and I weren't happy sa announcement na yun. We were cursing and b*tching about it. But on the other note, I received the cases I bought yesterday for my iPhone 5, so yey! As for your q's I'm not in SG I'm here in US so I'm not sure how many days sa SG but their standard when you order is always 3-4 weeks. But pag malapit na 4 weeks like mga 3 weeks na waiting mo shi-ni-ship na nila yung iPhone 5 mo. As for when I bought my iPad 3, I bought mine on April and sa iPad 3 ng daugther ko was on June.

Aside sa A6X chips, lightning charger na hindi na 30 pin. My sister did a side by side test to her iPhone 5 and iPad 3 and the phone is much faster than the pad.

Update on my iPhone 5: It's in Kentucky right now. Just an hour and half drive from where I'm at. I hope they hurry up and just deliver it today and not wait for tom since that's the expected date for it to arrive.  :-\
« Last Edit: October 24, 2012, 07:41:58 pm by lyn »

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close