watch now

Author Topic: Korea (Thread 7)  (Read 86668 times)

billy

  • Guest
Re: Korea (Thread 7)
« Reply #360 on: January 22, 2013, 03:59:58 pm »
^^thanks, sis! the agency advised us at least 100k daw.

chuzzle

  • Guest
Re: Korea (Thread 7)
« Reply #361 on: January 23, 2013, 04:20:49 pm »
^sorry, sis, but I don't think there is a minimum amount required by the embassy. I've been to Korea many times, and I once applied for a visa with less than 30k in my bank account. I didn't have problems.

billy

  • Guest
Re: Korea (Thread 7)
« Reply #362 on: January 23, 2013, 07:30:21 pm »
^lahat nga ng mapagtanungan ko, yan din ang sinasabi. Kaya nga naiinis kami dun sa agency, daming arte hehe my daughter kasi is going to Korea and may travel agency na accredited ang UST

esor

  • Guest
Re: Korea (Thread 7)
« Reply #363 on: January 23, 2013, 10:41:30 pm »
hi sis billy, you will support your daughter's travel expenses right?
IMO, siguro ni rerequired kayo ng agency ng at least that amount, para malaki yung chance na ma approve.

nicolelaloo

  • Guest
Re: Korea (Thread 7)
« Reply #364 on: January 24, 2013, 11:11:33 am »
Hello!

Anyone here who went to Busan na from Seoul?
Maganda ba dun?
My family and I are going back to Korea on April, ehh gusto ng mom ko mag-Busan.
Wala na kase yung free shuttle, ang mahal naman nung train.
Kaya gusto ko malaman if worth it puntahan [textspeak!] Busan lalo na cherry blossom season un.

Thank you!!  :)

chuzzle

  • Guest
Re: Korea (Thread 7)
« Reply #365 on: January 24, 2013, 03:11:42 pm »
^ I have been to Busan twice. I took the bullet train on both occasions except on my way there from Seoul during my 2nd time. Puno na yung bullet train so I had to take a regular train which was way slower. Bullet train is so much faster and more comfortable pero pricier. Hmm maganda kasi tabing dagat ok rin naman. You'll see the countryside of Korea which is nice din naman. Maganda yung aquarium na I forgot the name of that place and the tower place haha nakalimutan ko rin.

beachpatrol

  • Guest
Re: Korea (Thread 7)
« Reply #366 on: January 25, 2013, 09:32:39 am »
I miss Lotteria!!!

this_is_me

  • Guest
Re: Korea (Thread 7)
« Reply #367 on: January 25, 2013, 11:39:25 am »
saan marami ma-shopping pang-kids? outfit and shoes? and pororo things.

lstaralmira

  • Guest
Re: Korea (Thread 7)
« Reply #368 on: January 25, 2013, 02:40:28 pm »
been back reading here, and just made an account. :)

plan kasi namin nung friend ko mag SK this April. feasible po ba ang Nami Island morning then Full House in the afternoon? or kelangan talaga magkaibang araw sila?

nicolelaloo

  • Guest
Re: Korea (Thread 7)
« Reply #369 on: January 26, 2013, 08:24:31 am »
^ I have been to Busan twice. I took the bullet train on both occasions except on my way there from Seoul during my 2nd time. Puno na yung bullet train so I had to take a regular train which was way slower. Bullet train is so much faster and more comfortable pero pricier. Hmm maganda kasi tabing dagat ok rin naman. You'll see the countryside of Korea which is nice din naman. Maganda yung aquarium na I forgot the name of that place and the tower place haha nakalimutan ko rin.


Hi sis!

Thanks for the info :)
Pero yung bullet train nila, mga how much?

Thanks!!  :)

honeypurple24

  • Guest
Re: Korea (Thread 7)
« Reply #370 on: January 27, 2013, 02:19:44 am »
Hello Sisses! Just wanna ask for any advise re Korean Visa. I am a 23 y/o full-time law student, which means I have no other source of income but my allowance from my parents. Hehe. Anyway, My bf will be stationed in South Korea this July and I wanna visit him this December in time na rin for our 2nd year anniversary. But of course I will put on my reason for visit, that I will go for shopping and sight seeing purposes ;) since i think mas safe to use it instead. And additional info is that my dad is a Judge and my mom is a head nurse in a gov't hospital, I am planning to use my dad's ITR and Bank Account as a proof that he will shoulder my expenses or my mom's.. Do you think that will be enough kaya to give me a high possibility of being issued a visa? I will also secure a certificate of enrollment from my school. :) for those who are of the same situation as I am and were granted a visa, if you may please share your experiences and tips with me. TIA ;)
« Last Edit: January 27, 2013, 02:26:17 am by honeypurple24 »

abbiesh

  • Guest
Re: Korea (Thread 7)
« Reply #371 on: January 28, 2013, 09:05:22 am »
Was in Korea last November, and ang lamig lamig that time kahit d pa nagsnosnow.

According sa agency namin, strict daw Korea now. Ewan ko lang how true ha. They even required us to have at least 500k sa account. OA.

^Cousin of my hubby got denied of a visa. He just graduated and the document he presented was just a letter of support by his dad (who is a lawyer). He presented bank cert of his dad etc pero in the end denied padin. Maybe because he is jobless and he just graduated. Baka masmahirap talaga yun. Prove nalang that you are currently enrolled and it's just purely for vacation.

billy

  • Guest
Re: Korea (Thread 7)
« Reply #372 on: January 28, 2013, 09:31:21 am »
^shucks, parang iba-iba ang feedback that I get. My officemate just got back from Korea, and when I asked her, hindi daw strict, she just submitted the requirements and she got the visa na after a week, her bank acct is less than 80k pa nga raw.

prior to this, 3 officemates went there last Oct, their agency asked them to just have an amount in the bank na enough to show that they can afford to go there.

depende ba sa agency? or the status of the applicant kaya?

yung daughter ko naman is currently enrolled, talagang part of their course lang yung trip to Korea

katiemoi

  • Guest
Re: Korea (Thread 7)
« Reply #373 on: January 28, 2013, 10:16:14 am »
Hello!

Anyone here who went to Busan na from Seoul?
Maganda ba dun?
My family and I are going back to Korea on April, ehh gusto ng mom ko mag-Busan.
Wala na kase yung free shuttle, ang mahal naman nung train.
Kaya gusto ko malaman if worth it puntahan [textspeak!] Busan lalo na cherry blossom season un.

Thank you!!  :)

Sis, you may visit Jinhae. It is famous for its annual cherry blossom festival every spring (end of March until early April ) :)

abbiesh

  • Guest
Re: Korea (Thread 7)
« Reply #374 on: January 28, 2013, 10:47:53 am »
I think depende talaga e. Yung samin na agency lang siguro super arte. Cousin naman ni hubby did it by himself, without coursing through an agency. Weird nga kasi may US visa yung cousin ni hubby. Tapos denied. 2 sila ng friend nya na-deny ng visa. I think it's due to the fact that they were both fresh grads and jobless. Yung kasabay naman nila na currently studying, they were granted visas kahit pa maliit yung money sa account. I think important nga yung COE or anything to certify you are working/studying. Minalas lang sila :) Good luck on your application! Ang ganda ganda ng Korea and ang sarap ng food.

theflygirl

  • Guest
Re: Korea (Thread 7)
« Reply #375 on: January 28, 2013, 10:08:51 pm »
I'd like to stress that there is no required amount by the embassy. It's only the agencies who do that. IMO, it is quite a simple process and there is no need to course your application through an agent. I've had 9 (if I remember correctly haha lost count) Korean visas issued already since 2001 and have never used an agent to process it for me. Sometimes, I don't even personally submit my docs, which is permitted naman. More often than not, the agents make things more complicated than they should be.

My last Korean sojourn was also Nov. End of Nov2012. It was quite cold already, with temp ranging from 2deg to -6deg back then, even without the snow.

Good luck to those applying.

nicolelaloo

  • Guest
Re: Korea (Thread 7)
« Reply #376 on: January 28, 2013, 11:55:49 pm »
Sis, you may visit Jinhae. It is famous for its annual cherry blossom festival every spring (end of March until early April ) :)

Thanks for this sis :)

Note ko yun. At sasama ko sa itinerary ko :)

Thaaaaaaanks!!

Sana nga hindi mahirap mag apply ng visa.. And i am praying maapprove kami ng family ko :)

honeypurple24

  • Guest
Re: Korea (Thread 7)
« Reply #377 on: January 29, 2013, 12:46:08 am »
Hopefully I will get approved talaga. My friend who has a US visa got approved din. But she presented a Certificate of Enrollment din since she's also in law school. :) by the way, when is the best time to apply for the visa? Ilang months or weeks before planned travel date ba dapat? Thanks :)
« Last Edit: January 29, 2013, 10:00:44 am by honeypurple24 »

billy

  • Guest
Re: Korea (Thread 7)
« Reply #378 on: January 29, 2013, 08:15:43 am »
I'd like to stress that there is no required amount by the embassy. It's only the agencies who do that. IMO, it is quite a simple process and there is no need to course your application through an agent. I've had 9 (if I remember correctly haha lost count) Korean visas issued already since 2001 and have never used an agent to process it for me. Sometimes, I don't even personally submit my docs, which is permitted naman. More often than not, the agents make things more complicated than they should be.

My last Korean sojourn was also Nov. End of Nov2012. It was quite cold already, with temp ranging from 2deg to -6deg back then, even without the snow.

Good luck to those applying.

Agree na yung travel agency lang ang maarte...pero no choice kami since accredited sila ng UST and they're the ones hired by the university

theflygirl

  • Guest
Re: Korea (Thread 7)
« Reply #379 on: January 30, 2013, 10:19:26 am »
Hopefully I will get approved talaga. My friend who has a US visa got approved din. But she presented a Certificate of Enrollment din since she's also in law school. :) by the way, when is the best time to apply for the visa? Ilang months or weeks before planned travel date ba dapat? Thanks :)

The validity of the visitor visa is 3months from date of issuance. So, you can enter Korea anytime within that period. Even on the last valid day. Diff naman yung allowed number of days dun.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close