We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^around Feb or Mar. Visas need to be used within 3 months after issue.
@sis j_in_tokyo: Sana try nyo hehe.. Ours was pretty interesting na (for me anyway, I can be a history buff at times ) kahit parang engot yung pagka tour sa amin. I think with the right agency, mas lalo pa interesting ang experience. Especially talaga siguro if JSA ang tour..@sis Serena: HTH Hope you'll enjoy the tour!@sis esor: Ayay, ang hinahanap kong snow, dumating na pag alis ko At enjoy ako pagbasa ng gala mo sis, gala kung gala nga! Trip namin kasi medyo may pagka tamad-style na bakasyon e kasi oldies ang kasama, konting pagod lang, complain na hehe..@sis theflygirl: I wish I had the luxury of buying boots there! Grabe, they are super cheap (well, not the ones in department stores and "normal" shops ha) but none, as in not a single one of them fits me. When I tell the shop owners (or tinderas) my size, they look at me in a strange way then they tend to check my feet out .. Frustrating.. What's new? Haha.. I'm in Asia after all.. I was just hoping to try my luck in Korea Have you tried TFS masks? Is Etude better? Just wondering coz you mentioned buying at Etude only. We got some TFS masks at 10k din..We haven't figured Dongdaemun out, tamad kasi most of my companions. We entered a building na parang wholesale at nawalan sila ng gana kaya we left the area na. Stayed there for less than 30min only hehe. I'm not sure where the 24hour night market was and they had no patience to walk around. Which part of Dongdaemun is that?
^do you mean cosmetics available at Gimhae airport (Busan)? The airport is small, and there's not much to shop or look around compared to Incheon airport.
Hi sis.. If super lapit sa airport bus stop in Myeongdong, that would be Sejong Hotel or Hotel Skypark III. Nasa harap ng Sejong yung airport bus stop. Few steps away lang from their entrance. No need to go across the street to get off and get on the bus. Si Hotel Skypark III naman parang less than 20 steps away ata, same side sila ni Sejong.. Basta super lapit..
@cream_puff11: hi sis, CebuPac ako nag-booked. Yung promo last Oct, Php 1488. Mahal pa nga eh, umabot pa rin ng Php 4K+. Yung return ticket ko naman yung promo na Php 10. Almost Php 3K din.
sis cheskacutie you can take the Airport Bus 6015, going to Myeondong, di ba dun kayo mag stay buy ticket dun sa arrival area 1F, meron dun for 10,000won. It will drop you sa mismong SEJONG HOTEL, last stop yun Myeongdong area. May entrance sa Lotte World, haven't tried Everland pa