watch now

Author Topic: Latest Blog Post (For Non-Food, Non-Beauty, Non-Travel posts only) thread 11  (Read 88084 times)

Kitchen Goddess

  • Guest

MaitaOfMakeupOnDemand

  • Guest
It's not really a hair post but it does showcase an idea about a way to wear short hair :)
http://www.maitaatienza.com/1/post/2013/01/mizu.html

And don't miss Andrea's hair and makeup either
http://www.maitaatienza.com/1/post/2013/01/andrea.html

littlemissindiegeek

  • Guest
Hi! I'm new here. I just want to share my Tumblelog which is more on indie films, music, and some events worth sharing. I hope you visit this :D

http://littlemissindiegeek.tumblr.com/

Just made this one yesterday hihi  :P

pink

  • Guest

MaitaOfMakeupOnDemand

  • Guest
I love it when girls ask me to do their makeup and then have a shoot afterwards. It's just pure fun.
http://www.maitaatienza.com/1/post/2013/01/jessica.html

RoughLady

  • Guest


teacherteacher

  • Guest
My Thursdate with "sandra anguinaldo"  tee hee!

http://momsterteacher.com/2013/01/thursdate-with-sandra-aguinaldo/



MaitaOfMakeupOnDemand

  • Guest
More photos from shoots. I'm going to work all day but will be doing my blog hope later. Do leave me a comment so I know if there's  something new on your blog
http://www.maitaatienza.com/1/post/2013/01/angela.html

iamjoei

  • Guest
My new toy has arrived!
The New iMac. :)

http://www.joeiandme.com/2013/01/my-new-toy.html?m=0


kiz_me1109

  • Guest
Jacobs Ladder Immunization Center - New Clinic at Las Pinas Branch

http://anne080809.blogspot.com/2013/01/jacobs-ladder-immunization-center-las.html

RoughLady

  • Guest

rhed

  • Guest

x-y

  • Guest

MaitaOfMakeupOnDemand

  • Guest

honeyjeoffrey

  • Guest


 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close