watch now

Author Topic: Latest Blog Post (For Non-Food, Non-Beauty, Non-Travel posts only) thread 11  (Read 88415 times)

poetrytoprose

  • Guest
192: On Resolutions:
http://curiousweekends.blogspot.com/2013/01/192-on-resolutions.html

Hi sisses, I've posted a blog about resolutions. All comments will be returned. :)

Prunella

  • Guest


lornadahl

  • Guest
ANNOUNCEMENT: Deadline Extended for Feeling Extra Ready and Looking Extra Seksi for Coco Beach Photo Contest - http://extraseksi.blogspot.com/2013/01/announcement-deadline-extended-for.html

Meet the Fab Judges (In Their Resortwear/Swimwear)! - http://extraseksi.blogspot.com/2013/01/meet-fab-judges-in-their.html

Kitchen Goddess

  • Guest

kiz_me1109

  • Guest

pink

  • Guest
Kinda late but here's my January 2013 Calendar post:

http://www.casualdoodles.com/projects/calendar/2013/01/calendar-january-2013/


Prunella

  • Guest

MaitaOfMakeupOnDemand

  • Guest
Make over  fun with my four young cousins. This is just a teaser but I hope you like it :)
http://www.maitaatienza.com/1/post/2013/01/teaser-fun-shoot-with-my-little-women.html

Prunella

  • Guest
^ The 3rd lady (bottom left) looks just like you. :)

My Mediocre GIF-Making Skills


rae

  • Guest
Restroom Conversations:

Highlight of the Day

teacherteacher

  • Guest

azel

  • Guest
Customized Crystal/Bead Bridal Bouquet & Groom's Boutonniere

http://crystalsandbeads.blogspot.com/2013/01/customized-crystalbeaded-bouquet.html


mrsonthego

  • Guest




                                   HH's Nourishing Facial Wash Review

MaitaOfMakeupOnDemand

  • Guest
Can a guy put on some makeup for the camera and still look like a guy? I say so! Check out my makeup work on model, Reggie :)
http://www.maitaatienza.com/1/post/2013/01/should-your-groom-wear-makeup.html

Please leave a comment so I can visit your blog too :)

CebuGem

  • Guest


MrsKolca

  • Guest
nung isang araw pa to..The Best of Goldern Globes

and the latest talaga.. Giveaway Winner

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close