watch now

Author Topic: Latest Blog Post (For Non-Food, Non-Beauty, Non-Travel posts only) thread 11  (Read 88335 times)

poetrytoprose

  • Guest
191: Have Courage! *inserts a mighty barbaric yawp*
http://curiousweekends.blogspot.com/2013/01/191-have-courage-inserts-mighty.html

Hi sisses, please visit my blog! All comments will be returned. :D
Thank youuU!

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest

kiz_me1109

  • Guest

ablosh

  • Guest

MaitaOfMakeupOnDemand

  • Guest
I bought a new home! A new blog home, that is!
My blog is now at maitaatienza.com and I celebrated with a wall full of my best of 2012! Please visit and leave a link to your blog!

http://www.maitaatienza.com/1/post/2013/01/maita-atienza-dot-com.html

hushbaby

  • Guest
Rockstarmomma's Year 5 Blogiversary Giveaway! Awesome prizes from Mustela, Unilab/Ceelin Plus, Rexona, Taters, Gonuts Donuts, Fruits in Bloom, Alchemy, Caronia, Diana Stalder, Hodge Podge, Tea101, Frabelle Foods, Wee Nam Kee, Nona, Juice Footwear, Nudo Swimwear, Shutter Count ,etc.

http://www.r0ckstarm0mma.com/2013/01/high-flying-fun-at-five-with.html

merchee

  • Guest

applerock83

  • Guest
I'm giving away a Navi planner to celebrate my first year in the blogosphere (first post Nov 2011 but blog went live Jan 2012) :D. Joining the raffle is easy as pie.

http://thevacationpreview.blogspot.com/2013/01/givin-away-navi-planner-travel-inspired.html

MrsKolca

  • Guest
Sale Finds at Mango Year-End Sale

Breastfeeding Clothes

will bloghop later so just comment on mga sis ")

pink

  • Guest
http://www.casualdoodles.com/app-doodles/2013/01/little-mermaid-quote/

Something I made while waiting for the train ride to be over...

Prunella

  • Guest
Short Hair is Badass

http://t.co/GofApbYe
« Last Edit: January 10, 2013, 01:48:53 am by Prunella »

honeyjeoffrey

  • Guest

MaitaOfMakeupOnDemand

  • Guest
First haul of the year! Bought some earrings for my coming bridal shoots at Forever 21. How did I do?
http://www.maitaatienza.com/1/post/2013/01/photo-dump-accessories-haul-from-forever-21.html

andi_mom

  • Guest

azel

  • Guest
all handmade with love :)

Customized Beaded Entourage Flowers

http://crystalsandbeads.blogspot.com/2013/01/customized-beaded-entourage-flowers.html

teacherteacher

  • Guest
My latest labor of love:  my son's simple DIY 2nd birthday party at school (circus themed)

http://momsterteacher.com/2013/01/ravivs-2nd-birthday-simple-diy-circus-themed-party-at-school/

pink

  • Guest


Prunella

  • Guest

pink

  • Guest
Been thinking of going to grad school so I made a post on it which is also part of my Project 52:

http://www.casualdoodles.com/projects/proj52/2013/01/thinking-of-grad-school/


 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close