watch now

Author Topic: Latest Blog Post (For Non-Food, Non-Beauty, Non-Travel posts only) thread 11  (Read 88390 times)

AnneMP

  • Guest


poetrytoprose

  • Guest
Re: Latest Blog Post (For Non-Food, Non-Beauty, Non-Travel posts only) thread 11
« Reply #322 on: December 23, 2012, 12:25:27 am »
188: AND I WROTE WHILE I BLEED
http://curiousweekends.blogspot.com/2012/12/188-and-i-write-bleeding.html

"... I was writing, writing, writing until I slumped down on the chair and realized that I have exhausted myself writing..."

I'll return the comments sisses! :3


Superjoie

  • Guest

AnneMP

  • Guest
Re: Latest Blog Post (For Non-Food, Non-Beauty, Non-Travel posts only) thread 11
« Reply #325 on: December 24, 2012, 01:01:43 pm »
Got new photo blog entry at http://LarawanMo.Blogspot.Com

:) thanks in advance for viewing :)

molybdenumstudios

  • Guest
Re: Latest Blog Post (For Non-Food, Non-Beauty, Non-Travel posts only) thread 11
« Reply #326 on: December 25, 2012, 05:12:50 pm »
Anyone of you having haters simply because you criticize a certain celebrity? Here's the blog post for you:

The fantards: What you should know (more) about them

tinapay

  • Guest
Re: Latest Blog Post (For Non-Food, Non-Beauty, Non-Travel posts only) thread 11
« Reply #327 on: December 26, 2012, 12:25:13 pm »
short history of Philippines' delegate to the Miss Universe

http://cafeattinapay.blogspot.com/2012/12/miss-universe-philippines.html

lclanzaderas

  • Guest
Re: Latest Blog Post (For Non-Food, Non-Beauty, Non-Travel posts only) thread 11
« Reply #328 on: December 26, 2012, 01:53:03 pm »
it's not that pretty. pero proud ako kasi pinaghirapan namin ni hubby.  :)

http://wahminlipa.com/2012/12/26/garden-before-and-after-photos/

lornadahl

  • Guest

poetrytoprose

  • Guest
Re: Latest Blog Post (For Non-Food, Non-Beauty, Non-Travel posts only) thread 11
« Reply #330 on: December 26, 2012, 11:05:46 pm »
189: Street Photography
http://curiousweekends.blogspot.com/2012/12/189-street-photography.html

Hi sisses, i hope you'll be able to check out my street photography entry. Please let me know what you think so I can improve on my photography skills. hehe.

Will comment back on your blogs.

Prunella

  • Guest

MrsKolca

  • Guest
Re: Latest Blog Post (For Non-Food, Non-Beauty, Non-Travel posts only) thread 11
« Reply #332 on: December 27, 2012, 11:07:12 am »
^visited you sis :)

The Reddest Day

MissChievous

  • Guest

AnneMP

  • Guest
Re: Latest Blog Post (For Non-Food, Non-Beauty, Non-Travel posts only) thread 11
« Reply #334 on: December 29, 2012, 11:03:53 am »
@a_y_e_n sis, thanks for visiting and leaving a message :) 

New photoblog :) but kinda late entry about Christmas

http://larawanmo.blogspot.com/2012/12/how-christmas-was-for-my-daughter.html


AnneMP

  • Guest

AnneMP

  • Guest

iamtsina

  • Guest


 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close