watch now

Author Topic: Latest Blog Post (For Non-Food, Non-Beauty, Non-Travel posts only) thread 11  (Read 88362 times)

MrsKolca

  • Guest
Re: Latest Blog Post (For Non-Food, Non-Beauty, Non-Travel posts only) thread 11
« Reply #280 on: December 04, 2012, 02:18:12 pm »
Hello December!

visit me sistahs and i will surely visit back later :)

poetrytoprose

  • Guest
Re: Latest Blog Post (For Non-Food, Non-Beauty, Non-Travel posts only) thread 11
« Reply #281 on: December 04, 2012, 11:11:59 pm »
184: The Truth About My Forever ...
http://curiousweekends.blogspot.com/2012/12/184-truth-about-my-forever.html

Now, I have a plan ~ again ~. But this time I'll make a difference: I'll be brave.

Will comment back! :D

rae

  • Guest
Re: Latest Blog Post (For Non-Food, Non-Beauty, Non-Travel posts only) thread 11
« Reply #282 on: December 04, 2012, 11:45:54 pm »
I struggled with building my self-esteem the past years. I kept trying to convince myself I'm pretty until I realized that that strategy is just not working for me. I stopped "classifying" and labeling myself as this or that and I realized that I don't need to feel pretty to be confident.

honeyjeoffrey

  • Guest
Re: Latest Blog Post (For Non-Food, Non-Beauty, Non-Travel posts only) thread 11
« Reply #283 on: December 04, 2012, 11:53:29 pm »
Guinness Book Of World Records 2,255 Models walked the runway- I'm one of them :D

http://kittykittiekath.blogspot.com/2012/12/guinness-book-of-world-records.html




MrsKolca

  • Guest
Re: Latest Blog Post (For Non-Food, Non-Beauty, Non-Travel posts only) thread 11
« Reply #287 on: December 05, 2012, 11:09:24 pm »
Done visiting back those who commented :)

Sossy Problems



ablosh

  • Guest
Re: Latest Blog Post (For Non-Food, Non-Beauty, Non-Travel posts only) thread 11
« Reply #290 on: December 06, 2012, 04:28:32 pm »
Accessories for Every Size!

http://bit.ly/SkcvmZ

I love accessories that work for thin, standard and chubby wrists and fingers!

 :D

azel

  • Guest

beh

  • Guest
Re: Latest Blog Post (For Non-Food, Non-Beauty, Non-Travel posts only) thread 11
« Reply #292 on: December 07, 2012, 04:25:01 pm »
Kalikhasan Eco-Friendly Solutions as gift this Christmas! :)
http://www.itsberyllicious.com/2012/12/gift-ideas-for-christmas-kalikhasan-eco.html

honeyjeoffrey

  • Guest

azel

  • Guest

ablosh

  • Guest
Re: Latest Blog Post (For Non-Food, Non-Beauty, Non-Travel posts only) thread 11
« Reply #295 on: December 08, 2012, 02:14:32 pm »
Another outfit post: STREET CRED

http://bit.ly/TMwivw

 8)

MrsKolca

  • Guest
Re: Latest Blog Post (For Non-Food, Non-Beauty, Non-Travel posts only) thread 11
« Reply #296 on: December 08, 2012, 11:34:32 pm »
Giveaway Teaser

happy weekend dearies! :)

^visited you sis.. hope you visit back :))

lornadahl

  • Guest
Re: Latest Blog Post (For Non-Food, Non-Beauty, Non-Travel posts only) thread 11
« Reply #297 on: December 09, 2012, 12:10:55 am »
WORLD PREMIERE: That Ruffled Pink Bikini and Pink Bra / Postcards from Coron Part 1 - http://extraseksi.blogspot.com/2012/11/world-premiere-that-ruffled-pink-bikini.html



 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close