watch now

Author Topic: Latest Blog Post (For Non-Food, Non-Beauty, Non-Travel posts only) thread 11  (Read 88100 times)

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest

applerock83

  • Guest
Re: Your Latest Blog Post [thread 11]
« Reply #201 on: November 11, 2012, 09:07:55 pm »

MaitaOfMakeupOnDemand

  • Guest
Re: Your Latest Blog Post [thread 11]
« Reply #202 on: November 11, 2012, 10:58:13 pm »
Hair and makeup post from a client's prenup. Hope you like it!
http://mariaatienza.weebly.com/1/post/2012/11/jen-and-marks-prenup.html

MrsKolca

  • Guest
Re: Your Latest Blog Post [thread 11]
« Reply #203 on: November 12, 2012, 01:14:24 am »
Holiday Dresses for Girls

will visit back so comment on! :)

paleamp;light

  • Guest
Re: Your Latest Blog Post [thread 11]
« Reply #204 on: November 12, 2012, 03:02:37 pm »
Mga sis,

My blog post entry is a nominee for a OFW blog awards. please check it out.
And vote for entry no.3 hucares anyway?!!! Brisbane Australia
poll voting on the right side of the web page.

(blog title: Ang NAIA Sa Aking Gunita)

http://www.pinoyblogawards.com/2012/10/presenting-peba-2012-ofw-blog-nominees.html

Thank you in advance!
God bless!

monbla

  • Guest

ablosh

  • Guest
Re: Your Latest Blog Post [thread 11]
« Reply #206 on: November 12, 2012, 04:16:11 pm »

Do you crave for Mexican fare? Then, check out B & T Mexican Kitchen!

http://thebelatedbloomer.blogspot.com/2012/11/b-and-t-mexican-kitchen-greenhills.html

Really good quesadillas, ladies! Photos and details in the post.  ;D

MaitaOfMakeupOnDemand

  • Guest
Re: Your Latest Blog Post [thread 11]
« Reply #207 on: November 12, 2012, 11:44:53 pm »
Indian inspired makeup in my new blog post. I hope you like the pictures :)
http://mariaatienza.weebly.com/1/post/2012/11/akira-channels-south-asia.html

MrsKolca

  • Guest
Re: Your Latest Blog Post [thread 11]
« Reply #208 on: November 13, 2012, 12:35:00 am »
Not So Forever Forever 21

comment exchange anyone? ;)

molybdenumstudios

  • Guest

lornadahl

  • Guest

beh

  • Guest
Re: Your Latest Blog Post [thread 11]
« Reply #211 on: November 13, 2012, 11:47:42 am »
The Newest Korean Street Style Korean Charcoal Grill- Ba-Be-Q in A. Venue Mall, Makati
http://www.itsberyllicious.com/2012/11/ba-be-q-korean-charcoal-grill-street.html

Recently tried this new Korean Charcoal Grill Restaurant in A.Venue Mall, Makati called Ba-Be-Q. Ba-Be-Q is a month old Korean grill house that specializes in Korean grill favorites that suits the Filipino taste. With just more than a month of operations, it already gained a number of loyal customers and fans who keeps coming back for their barbecue specialties. 

CebuGem

  • Guest
Re: Your Latest Blog Post [thread 11]
« Reply #212 on: November 13, 2012, 04:47:26 pm »

poetrytoprose

  • Guest
Re: Your Latest Blog Post [thread 11]
« Reply #213 on: November 14, 2012, 12:27:55 am »
http://curiousweekends.blogspot.com/2012/11/179-inhaling-lungful-of-air.html

And you know it's fine. I thought I don't need to reach the top in a hurry. It will take time but I'll reach it if I just continue. So yes I allowed myself to take a rest, to relax, and allow myself to recuperate for a minute. But I did not stop. I continued until I got to the top.

CebuGem

  • Guest

iloveshoes88

  • Guest

lornadahl

  • Guest
Re: Your Latest Blog Post [thread 11]
« Reply #216 on: November 14, 2012, 12:58:51 pm »

MaitaOfMakeupOnDemand

  • Guest
Re: Your Latest Blog Post [thread 11]
« Reply #217 on: November 14, 2012, 05:53:50 pm »

monbla

  • Guest
Re: Your Latest Blog Post [thread 11]
« Reply #218 on: November 14, 2012, 08:40:18 pm »
http://completelynormalblog.wordpress.com/2012/11/14/advice-to-the-paula-salvosas-and-robert-carabuenas-of-the-world/

Advice to the Paula Salvosas and Robert Carabuenas of the World


It doesn’t matter what they did, it only matters how you reacted.

I am not totally guiltless regarding this. I, too, have my own embarrassing public hissy fit experience. Thankfully I did not become a YouTube sensation nor a global Twitter trending topic...
« Last Edit: November 15, 2012, 10:51:26 am by monbla »

honeyjeoffrey

  • Guest
Re: Your Latest Blog Post [thread 11]
« Reply #219 on: November 15, 2012, 07:00:06 am »

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close