Author Topic: Passion Cooks  (Read 119235 times)

llcooljeck

  • Guest
Re: Passion Cooks
« Reply #360 on: January 08, 2017, 09:01:34 pm »
hello people. newbie here 
i created an account to ask for some help for me and milady  :)
does anyone have Passion Cook's current rates?
been trying to contact them but they always take a while to response.
please help  :(

winkar22

  • Guest
Re: Passion Cooks
« Reply #361 on: January 10, 2017, 09:42:27 pm »
It's 1,145++ per person (100 minimum) then 1,090++ (150 minimum). Exclusive pa sya ng 10% service charge at 12% VAT.

Samolsem

  • Guest
Passion Cooks & Glass Garden review please????
« Reply #362 on: April 08, 2018, 10:46:59 pm »
newbie here  8)

I know for sure meron n nag post dito about Glass Garden, but di ko talaga makita ilang next na ko. I just really need an honest opinion sa mga recent bride diyan... kamusta yung ingay kapag meron kasabayan? how the customer service? etc etc... di na ko mag woworry sa passion cooks, kasi marami n kong nabasa about sa kanila and I think thumbs up n ko s knila, [textspeak!] venue lang...

and another one  :P meron n ba bride dito kinasal s nuestra senora de gracia tapos ang venue [textspeak!] The Glass Garden? I need opinion s travel :( thank you ladies!!!! <3 <3 <3

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close