watch now

Author Topic: Best time to exercise?  (Read 33796 times)

vmalditah

  • Guest
Re: Best time to exercise?
« Reply #60 on: October 30, 2013, 03:26:33 pm »
morning para you start the day with lots of energy :)

kisses bratt

  • Guest
Re: Best time to exercise?
« Reply #61 on: November 07, 2013, 11:46:40 am »
if you want to RUN
pls it early in the morning like 4AM

I also play badminton and I do it after work naman...
7 to 11pm at most!!!

cuvil

  • Guest
Re: Best time to exercise?
« Reply #62 on: November 16, 2013, 09:16:00 am »
prefer early morning.. not so crowded sa gym compared sa afternoon :)

krissietnai

  • Guest
Re: Best time to exercise?
« Reply #63 on: December 22, 2013, 06:21:32 pm »
the BEST time to exercise is really in the morning in a fasted state. This is a state of the body where in the insulin level is at it's lowest peak, this will result to more burning of the fat deposit esp in the belly area. The only battle at this time is the "weak/laziness feeling" you have upon waking up.

CentrumSilver

  • Guest
Re: Best time to exercise?
« Reply #64 on: December 23, 2013, 01:43:53 pm »
I used to work out during my lunch break. I use to take 2 hour lunch breaks at my old job. Now I work out after work in the afternoon. Pampalipas ng traffic. Its also a good way to unwind after work and release pent up energy.

winkypops

  • Guest
Re: Best time to exercise?
« Reply #65 on: December 29, 2013, 11:21:55 pm »
nagjo jogging ako morning then gym madaling araw after shift ko.

happie

  • Guest
Re: Best time to exercise?
« Reply #66 on: January 01, 2014, 08:15:18 pm »
I exercise before lunch or dinner. It works for me than the morning exercise most people do.

hornboy

  • Guest
Re: Best time to exercise?
« Reply #67 on: February 24, 2014, 12:00:18 pm »
I just almost Every morning, 15-20mins run will do.  A combination of short steps and burst run. 

ohcmon

  • Guest
Re: Best time to exercise?
« Reply #68 on: March 31, 2014, 10:24:12 am »
I do it 6-7pm after office. I tried in the morning pero hirap na hirap talaga ko gumising ng maaga. :p

itsmelady

  • Guest
Re: Best time to exercise?
« Reply #69 on: March 31, 2014, 11:16:39 am »
After work is fine for me :) mahirap kasi gumising ng mas maaga eh before pumasok sa office than going to the gym after work.  :D I had no prob naman, tska hindi ako nagugutom after mag work out kaya sobrang na-diet ako nun. Nag sosoya milk lang ako after mag gym then pahinga konti and then beauty sleep na  ;D nagawa ko un for about 5 months!

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: Best time to exercise?
« Reply #70 on: April 01, 2014, 10:22:14 am »
Morning is my best bet but since my work schedule now is early morning, I work out when I get home from work na lang which is more challenging since I feel more tired and sleepier.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close