watch now

Author Topic: Best time to exercise?  (Read 33765 times)

brit_brit

  • Guest
Re: Best time to exercise?
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2012, 01:49:18 am »
8-10am. Works for me coz the kids are in school ;D

i_v_y

  • Guest
Re: Best time to exercise?
« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2012, 10:32:23 pm »
For me what works is 2 hours after waking up. On weekends, treadmill ako with an empty stomach (well almost, i drink half glass of water with a squeeze of a half lemon).

hellacious

  • Guest
Re: Best time to exercise?
« Reply #22 on: November 01, 2012, 08:54:19 am »
It depends on the individual din.. As like a trial and error.. I myself.. Sinubukan ko yung sa morning.. after waking up.. and an hour after a meal.. then afternoon.. then evening.. As I have observed.. Mas nag swesweat ang body ko sa mid afternoon.. and morning... pero my friend.. mas nag swesweat siya sa gabi.. Hahaha!

ashleycole

  • Guest
Re: Best time to exercise?
« Reply #23 on: November 30, 2012, 03:10:51 pm »
sa gabi lang ako may time mag exercise, tamad akong magising ng maaga  ;D

kaycee0307

  • Guest
Re: Best time to exercise?
« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2012, 10:28:01 am »
I work out in the morning, 7am right before going to work. It boosts my mood up, preparing me for work. Making me more focused and energized :)


JayLan

  • Guest
Re: Best time to exercise?
« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2012, 01:15:48 pm »
I think best time is in the morning but since I'm working, I exercise in the evening.

Amina777

  • Guest
Re: Best time to exercise?
« Reply #26 on: December 07, 2012, 03:12:59 pm »
Well, I don't think you "really" need to exercise the same time like everyday.
The most important thing is to continue.
But it's much better when you move after you ate dinner cuz the night is the time you just sleep, and the body will save the calories.

qt_ben17

  • Guest
Re: Best time to exercise?
« Reply #27 on: January 09, 2013, 05:28:20 am »
whenever u feel u like doing it.

dito kami lagi nagaaway ng tatay ko, lagi ako pinageexercise ng umaga. eh sa gabi ako gising eh. i lift better at night. if i do it on mornings, mas risk for injury sakin yun kasi i can't lift good.

praise164

  • Guest
Re: Best time to exercise?
« Reply #28 on: January 09, 2013, 07:24:09 am »
Since I work at night, my day starts when I wake up at 5:30 PM. That is when I jog around Kapitolyo village . This time fits me instead of doing exercise in the morning.

pink_stardust

  • Guest
Re: Best time to exercise?
« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2013, 02:05:05 pm »
I prefer working out early in the morning before I get ready for work. Works better for me.

Layla

  • Guest
Re: Best time to exercise?
« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2013, 10:22:07 pm »
After lunch, when there's virtually zero people working out at the gym.

iamshiela

  • Guest
Re: Best time to exercise?
« Reply #31 on: February 17, 2013, 11:04:37 pm »
ako basta pag may time. gora, minsanan lang kasi sipagin mag-exercise. :)

mimilusciouss

  • Guest
Re: Best time to exercise?
« Reply #32 on: March 28, 2013, 06:11:30 pm »
5-8am
6-9pm

Amina777

  • Guest
Re: Best time to exercise?
« Reply #33 on: April 05, 2013, 05:35:45 pm »
After you  eat the dinner, or before you eat dinner.

lawrence01

  • Guest
Re: Best time to exercise?
« Reply #34 on: April 05, 2013, 09:24:46 pm »
i work at night but if i have a chance i workout in the morning, based on my research before mas okay kung sa umaga.

break_free

  • Guest
Re: Best time to exercise?
« Reply #35 on: April 06, 2013, 12:52:26 pm »
Now I really really really set a time everyday, it's like my appointment to myself -- ME TIME.

Early in the morning before the sun rises until matapos ko lahat.
Early evening. :)

lawrence01

  • Guest
Re: Best time to exercise?
« Reply #36 on: April 06, 2013, 01:21:00 pm »
right now if your plan is to lose weight, its best to workout around 12pm..sobra init..unti tao gym at unti takbo sa treadmill, pawisan ka agad just like yesterday or maybe fitness first just got an AC system issue  ;D

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: Best time to exercise?
« Reply #37 on: April 06, 2013, 11:22:21 pm »
On weekdays, I exercise in the morning after a light breakfast. Pag weekends, at night usually pero minsan in the morning din. Pag weekends kase I like sleeping in and madalas we go out din.

pinesfly

  • Guest
Re: Best time to exercise?
« Reply #38 on: April 10, 2013, 01:26:46 pm »
early morning bago pumasok or evening.

purpleish

  • Guest
Re: Best time to exercise?
« Reply #39 on: April 13, 2013, 11:25:13 am »
...what I do ;)

Morning: 5:30am to 7:30am

Night: 5:30pm to 7:30pm

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close