watch now

Author Topic: How do you beat boredom?  (Read 5075 times)

technicolor

  • Guest
How do you beat boredom?
« on: October 08, 2012, 01:34:14 pm »
We all get bored sometimes. Well, except those of us who live fabulous lives of excitement, romance and adventure. We're fine. But MOST people get bored sometimes, and everyone has a different way of dealing with the mundane. How about you? What's your preferred cure for boredom?

Wanda fairy

  • Guest
Re: How do you beat boredom?
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2012, 09:29:18 pm »
I cook or i shop at times.

cristyles

  • Guest
Re: How do you beat boredom?
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2012, 07:57:31 am »
I prefer doing POP Pilates by Cassey Ho as often as i can. Pero everyday ko siya ginagawa lately para ma-release ko yung negative to positive energy. Gusto ko yung energy ni Cassey, infectious siya  ;D . Hindi narerelease boredom ko pag nagshoshopping, naiistress lang ako pag shopping dahil nababawasan savings ko ng bongga LOL.

Another one is play with my fur babies to the point na hingalin na ako sa kakalaro namin hihi :D . Nawawala boredom ko pag pinapagod at tinotorture ko sarili ko hehe!

aquacharly

  • Guest
Re: How do you beat boredom?
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2012, 09:08:42 am »
Re-decorate/re-arrange my house; re-organize my dressing room/walk-in closet; go on a weekend 4-day  overseas trip with hubby & kids. 
Master a new recipe.

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: How do you beat boredom?
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2012, 11:29:51 am »
^ i do that too.. reorganize stuff at home. minsan pati pag-clean ng closet kasama :D

other than that... internet, sleep, watch tv :D gusto ko matuto mag-cook & bake din. haha productive way to beat boredom!

silverlilac

  • Guest
Re: How do you beat boredom?
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2012, 01:14:26 pm »
I read food-related blogs or books; catch up with friends through text messages or chat. Or look for new recipes to experiment on :)

Hanna1

  • Guest
Re: How do you beat boredom?
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2012, 03:19:30 pm »
dance and sing

Prunella

  • Guest
Re: How do you beat boredom?
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2012, 03:29:52 pm »
I blog, shop, spring clean my wardrobe, disinfect my entire house, take pictures of my bibi cats.

Mommy•Shey

  • Guest
Re: How do you beat boredom?
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2012, 04:31:46 pm »
• Go shopping with Hubby
• Edit some unedited pictures
• Play with my Kids
• Out of town trips with Hubby
• Re-arrange our stuff ( grabe ang closet ni Hubby, trahedya!  :P )
• Clean our house
• Do the laundry
 

patrizziamarie

  • Guest
Re: How do you beat boredom?
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2012, 04:49:03 pm »
When I have a goal.. I know my direction..thus I don't get bored.;)

shoppers_101

  • Guest
Re: How do you beat boredom?
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2012, 06:07:05 pm »
I chat with friends... and usually go outside... shop... or pamper myself, like going to spa or salon.

jccastro15

  • Guest
Re: How do you beat boredom?
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2012, 12:53:44 pm »
I'll go shopping.. Listen to music, chatting and playing with my kids. Sometimes, cooking.

Serena.

  • Guest
Re: How do you beat boredom?
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2012, 02:24:34 pm »
I sleeeeeeep. ;d



xxx

ilykeee

  • Guest
Re: How do you beat boredom?
« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2013, 03:35:58 pm »
Pag bored na sa ofis, nagkakape with friends, check ng GT or chat chat na lang muna then back to work pag ok na.  ;D

Prunella

  • Guest
Re: How do you beat boredom?
« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2013, 02:10:00 pm »
I sleep.

GD

  • Guest
Re: How do you beat boredom?
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2013, 08:29:53 am »
I read a book. O di kaya naman soundtrippin' habang nag aayos ng mga damit sa cabinet ko. :D

84SCORP

  • Guest
Re: How do you beat boredom?
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2013, 02:54:07 pm »
I create websites for practice.
cuddle with my two cats.
Go out and grab a food take it home then watch a movie online
« Last Edit: February 25, 2013, 05:35:56 pm by 84SCORP »

angelzero

  • Guest
Re: How do you beat boredom?
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2013, 04:14:15 pm »
watch re-runs of my favorite sitcoms in my laptop. perfect pampaantok na rin.

pinkberries

  • Guest
Re: How do you beat boredom?
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2013, 04:53:49 pm »
Sleep
Go to a Spa
or watch movies alone  ;)

SCookie

  • Guest
Re: How do you beat boredom?
« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2013, 03:29:13 pm »
Online shopping.... Amazon and multiply.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close