watch now

Author Topic: TRETINOIN THREAD 5  (Read 184386 times)

rae

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 5
« Reply #600 on: June 22, 2014, 02:33:07 am »
^ Oh. Sorry, I wasn't clear. I don't use them together. I'm back to using tretinoin every day now tapos the olay brush once a week or every 2 weeks, para lang matanggal yung ruddiness paminsan.

ainturordinarygurl

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 5
« Reply #601 on: February 25, 2015, 04:58:44 am »
Hi guys!
I just consulted a dermatologist around 2 weeks ago.
I'm experiencing acne vulgaris as per doctor's diagnosis since I only experience this 3 years ago when I was 26 years old. It is not worse as it seems but left dark and reddish marks on my face after the pimples healed.
I was prescribed with diff.products from face wash to vitamins
 Now, i was using a TRETINOIN cream 0.025%(350 PESOS,no brand, i think gawa nila yun eh) and vitamins called ACES(18pesos per gel capsule) which I bought both from that dermatologist.
AS of now, it is working well. Hopefully spots will fade away.

ainturordinarygurl

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 5
« Reply #602 on: February 25, 2015, 05:06:09 am »
I've been using tretinoin eversince along clindamycin toner as my every night regimen and so  far i haven't been getting much acne eversince. Thanks to my derma who suggested it to me.
Clindamycin toner din ako prescribed ng  Derma ko together with the tretinoin cream, kaya lang hndi ko bnli yung toner kc 300 cia,hehe.. yung tret cream lang ska vitamins na ACES twag nya eh...tnantong kc ako nun derma kng ok nako sa toner na gamit which is Kojie San. Mild acne lang kasi yung sken

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close