watch now

Author Topic: TRETINOIN THREAD 5  (Read 184452 times)

sumthinblu

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 5
« Reply #580 on: June 09, 2014, 09:42:13 am »
^That's fine sis but I use my AHA cream on days when I don't apply tret on my face.

Corbun

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 5
« Reply #581 on: June 09, 2014, 12:28:56 pm »
I've been using tretinoin eversince along clindamycin toner as my every night regimen and so  far i haven't been getting much acne eversince. Thanks to my derma who suggested it to me.

missamber

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 5
« Reply #582 on: June 09, 2014, 01:52:40 pm »
My 2day old acnes are drying up and kinda flaking but the rest of my face is still oily. On my second night I applied iwhite moisturizer prior to application of Retin A. The next morning I noticed I developed one big cystic acne on my right cheek and small bumps along my jawline. :-\ Still hoping that this isn't the start of the purging stage.  ::) or is it the moisturizer and retin a combo aggravated my skin condition?  :( because the first night i used it and didn't put moisturizer just the retin A alone i didn't notice any pimple coming out the next day.  :'(

vainmom

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 5
« Reply #583 on: June 09, 2014, 02:10:19 pm »
dati gumamit me retinoic acid cream.same as tret din ba yun?right now im using rejuvenating toner and 4 in 1 bleaching cream.mga nabasa ko experience nyo dto using tret,naexperience k din while using this two.right now bigla my 6 acne me sa face.plan ko sana mag tret ngayon pero baka hindi pede isabay sa rejuvenating set ko

rae

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 5
« Reply #584 on: June 09, 2014, 07:08:43 pm »
^thanks sis rae. May cheaper tret ka bang alam na effective din naman? They are OTC naman db sis?
Yun na yung isa sa mga cheaper brands na alam ko by the gram, Stieva A, the other one is Retacnyl.

^IDK why people here use other Tretinoin brands, kasi ang FDA (usa) approved lang ata is Retin-A, Retin-A micro and retacnyl (not sure, just google it). Retin-A is just 200 plus lang for the small tube. Been using for 15 years! I look way more youthful than my actual age. I guess the key is to start early.
The FDA online database doesn't list down all brands, only most of them, unfortunately -- probably only those that is sold in the USA. Even Retacnyl is not listed (made by Galderma). The Stieva A brand, on the other hand, is mostly sold in Canada, Mexico, and Australia and Asia. I just take comfort in the fact that GlaxoSmithKlein makes it and is listed in MIMS (asia & au).

missamber

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 5
« Reply #585 on: June 09, 2014, 08:14:54 pm »
Sis vainmom nakagamit na ako ng rejuv set before. Nagpurge ako dyan but after the burning ang peeling stage sumabay din nawala mga pimples ko and kuminis na yung face ko. I want to try that sana ulit kaso lumalabas kasi ako recently kaya Retin A and teranex soap na lang binili ko for my acnes. And nawala din kasi yung glowing effect sa face kapag natapos mo na yung one month. Sinundan ko din siya dati ng clari set pero iba pa rin yung glow ng face sa rejuv. Sorry OT.

featherduster*

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 5
« Reply #586 on: June 10, 2014, 07:39:20 pm »
@rae: Ah Stieva pala sya. I'm thinking to try Retacnyl pa naman coz parang mas maganda packaging ni Rretacnyl than Stieva hehe!

@Kristalle: Oh yeah, I didn't think of that. Mas ok nga siguro dito nalang bumili kahit madami pa. Thanks for the heads up! :)

Does anyone know if may smaller size available yung Retacnyl? Yung nasa MIMS kasi yung 30g lang :(

missamber

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 5
« Reply #587 on: June 11, 2014, 03:41:50 am »

Does anyone know if may smaller size available yung Retacnyl? Yung nasa MIMS kasi yung 30g lang :(

Sis i use Retin A .5% and alam ko same lang sila ng rectenyl na tretinoin but US brand lang ang Retin A. Sa mercury may 5g tube ng Retin A and aroung 200 lang ata yun. I bought the 20g tube kasi so i could not remember the exact price. ::)

ladyglam

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 5
« Reply #588 on: June 12, 2014, 08:50:47 pm »
Using this whenever may nagbabadya na pimple. Effective naman nakakaprevent.

VainDoll

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 5
« Reply #589 on: June 14, 2014, 04:57:17 pm »
Sis rae pwede ba bumili ng stieva a na 0.1% OTC and how much? Thank you.

Anong available sa Mercury/Watsons na gel na tretinoin?

vainmom

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 5
« Reply #590 on: June 17, 2014, 10:08:58 am »
1 week of using stevia a every other day.nag flatten na pimples ko.my micro peeling na din at feeling ko medyo pumuti na face ko at my glow talaga

rae

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 5
« Reply #591 on: June 18, 2014, 05:06:50 am »
Sis rae pwede ba bumili ng stieva a na 0.1% OTC and how much? Thank you.

Anong available sa Mercury/Watsons na gel na tretinoin?
Hi! Not sure if you've already bought the .1%, but, yes, all tretinoin is OTC here. Was never asked for a prescription. I don't remember how much exactly because it's been a while since I last bought one, siguro mga Php 600+

VainDoll

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 5
« Reply #592 on: June 18, 2014, 06:21:04 am »
^ thank you sis! Which among the local brands ang pinakagusto mo?

rae

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 5
« Reply #593 on: June 19, 2014, 12:46:22 am »
^ thank you sis! Which among the local brands ang pinakagusto mo?
Ang alam ko lang na local is Derm A, Maxi-Peel, and RDL. :) I don't prefer them. I like stieva a the most kasi it doesn't have a slippy feeling (Retin A and Retacnyl D). Stieva A feels like a moisturizer that seems like it's getting absorbed :)

VainDoll

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 5
« Reply #594 on: June 19, 2014, 06:48:09 am »
Oh i mean pala sis locally available :) anyway, thank you sis. Will try stieva a. :)

lilypad

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 5
« Reply #595 on: June 20, 2014, 08:22:40 pm »
I've been using tretinoin for a few months na and I've been thinking of buying a clarisonic mia. Ok ba sila gamitin together? :)

rae

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 5
« Reply #596 on: June 21, 2014, 12:12:20 am »
^ I don't have the clarisonic, but I use this with the olay rotating brush thingy. Ok naman :D

lilypad

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 5
« Reply #597 on: June 21, 2014, 03:20:24 pm »
^ Thanks sis! Do you use them every night together? Or every other night lang sila? :)

Kristalle

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 5
« Reply #598 on: June 21, 2014, 06:01:22 pm »
may naka try na ba dito ng dermaroller then put tretinoin after?

andreil_19

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 5
« Reply #599 on: June 21, 2014, 08:18:30 pm »

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close