We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
How do I find the right product to use since I am a new user of tret pala? Help!
^ @sheenaQ sis anong brand ng tret gamit mo?
Agree. Close na lang ang windows and curtains to block light. Kahit na minimal UV Exposure lang sa artificial lights, baka maka-affect pa din sa effectivity ng tret.
^I agree din na those using the tret+hq combo should stop every few months.. Personally, i rest after 3 months of continued use, kahit anong sabi ng derma. I've asked a derma who advised continued use of the combo as maintenance and sabi niya limited lang naman daw cases of side effects but I've read about the side effects and nakaka-praning din, better to be safe na lang.