watch now

Author Topic: TRETINOIN THREAD 5  (Read 184871 times)

rae

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 5
« Reply #280 on: April 05, 2013, 02:03:49 am »
^ The lotion is runnier. I like the cream better.

Antigone

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 5
« Reply #281 on: April 05, 2013, 07:42:50 am »
I can't find my open tube of Stieva 0.025%, sayang :(

Anyway I started tret 0.025% again (bought a new tube) and let's hope I remember to use this every three
days.

I remember natamad ako dati kasi it was too drying for me when I used it every other day. And now I use this
over moisturizer.

rae

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 5
« Reply #282 on: April 07, 2013, 01:59:09 am »
^ Ang hirap talaga maalala kapag hindi everyday. Nakakalimutan.

Unlike moisturizer na you know you have to put on everyday.

Set myself na Tuesaday, Saturday. I used to use it everyday. Since switching to 2x a week use minsan nakakalimutan ko. :P Kaya ngayon iniisip ko na lang, dapat makapag lagay ako once on weekdays and once on weekends.

Antigone

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 5
« Reply #283 on: April 07, 2013, 07:58:41 am »
Ako nakalimutan ko sya kagabi na naman hehe! So gayahin kita sis, gawin ko na lang Sunday, Wednesday, and Friday. Para three times a week.

inc0gnito

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 5
« Reply #284 on: April 08, 2013, 08:42:59 am »
Just want to ask, do you guys apply tret on your neck as well? My neck kasi has this weird red tint and I think parang nairritate [textspeak!].. I don't want kasi na maiwan yung neck sa face ko maybe once a week of application okay na? For Stieva users out there, yung .05% blue ba color ng tube niya? Thanks.

WickedWitchOfTheWest

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 5
« Reply #285 on: April 08, 2013, 11:09:12 am »
^my derma told me to use tret on my neck and chest area once every 3 days lang because the skin there is thinner and more prone to irritation. I follow with moisturizer after 30 minutes.

high_def

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 5
« Reply #286 on: April 08, 2013, 11:56:04 am »
I'm currently using .10 stiev-a combined with sansacne. so far so good.

rae

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 5
« Reply #287 on: April 08, 2013, 05:46:54 pm »
@inc0gnito, I used to get rashes on the neck from using tret. Parang heat rash (bungang araw) ang itsura. Tapos na-tolerate ng neck (and chest) ko over time.

Kaso ngayong summer sobrang init nagkaka heat rash na naman ako, so I'm laying off of it for a while sa neck area.

grace.kelly

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 5
« Reply #288 on: April 08, 2013, 06:13:30 pm »
1 month na ako gumagamit ng tret sa face, kaso namamalat pa rin saka acne and namumula pa, although nabawasan na ng kaunti. Tinitiis ko lang kasi medyo bumbabaw acne scars ko unti-unti. Mawawala pa ba yung acne and pamamalat or as long as gumagamit ako ng tret e andun na yun? Kayo ba mga sis nawala?

I also use it sa keloid ko, naoperahan, and so far naismooth na siya although di pa naman perfect.

rae

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 5
« Reply #289 on: April 08, 2013, 08:52:04 pm »
^ try to buffer it with a moisturizer or wait a few more minutes after washing the face before applying tret. Flaking is a sign of irritation, your skin should tolerate it overtime. Good luck! Hope you can stick to it. :)

vain_kixie

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 5
« Reply #290 on: April 08, 2013, 10:55:06 pm »
what I do whenever I experience redness and peeling from tret is that I do not use it for 2
consecutive days. I just moisturize. Tapos resume again. Buffing it with a moisturizer
is a good idea too. I love physiogel with my tret.

inc0gnito

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 5
« Reply #291 on: April 09, 2013, 05:35:58 am »
@WickedWitchOfTheWest Thanks for the suggestion!

@rae Exactly I couldn't put a word pero parang bungang araw talaga siya. Doesn't look good esp. now it's sando season for us guys haha

Still, I have the same question, what's the color ng tube ng .05% for Stieva users out there? Thanks sa makakareply.  :)

eischied_21

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 5
« Reply #292 on: April 09, 2013, 02:18:32 pm »
^ Stieva .05% tube is color blue

babyboo.0326

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 5
« Reply #293 on: April 16, 2013, 08:29:00 pm »
I am interested to use this. I haven't been to a derma ever, I have never used anything on face except for St. Dalfour and Olay. I really don't have any breakouts but I want to achieve a clearer and wrinkle free skin sa face ko. I am 33 years old pala and I have fine lines na around my eye area  :(

littlekinselle

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 5
« Reply #294 on: April 16, 2013, 11:41:31 pm »
back to tret, Im on my 1 month so far okay na face ko ulit. hiyang talaga ako sa tret from Pinas unlike here in middle east napaka tapang :(

rae

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 5
« Reply #295 on: April 17, 2013, 12:19:06 am »
^^ If you're really up to committing to it. I say, go for it!

Pero again, be reminded that tretinoin needs commitment... not only with continuous use lalo na kapag wala kang nakikitang effect AND with applying sunblock. You might end up looking worse.

babyboo.0326

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 5
« Reply #296 on: April 17, 2013, 01:49:27 am »
Thanks, Rae  :)

How do I know which one to use? I am not familiar with these. I am fairly masipag naman when it comes to my face regimen kaya I don't think I will have a problem about committing on this  :)

eireen

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 5
« Reply #297 on: April 17, 2013, 02:15:40 am »
^^ If you're really up to committing to it. I say, go for it!

Pero again, be reminded that tretinoin needs commitment... not only with continuous use lalo na kapag wala kang nakikitang effect AND with applying sunblock. You might end up looking worse.


Bakit kaya ganon. Hindi man lang ako nag babalat.. di ko tuloy malaman kung effective o hindi. May case bang ganito dito? sorry di na ko nag back read :(

rae

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 5
« Reply #298 on: April 17, 2013, 02:33:29 am »
^ Yep. Madaming case. Some months bago magbalat. Some hindi talaga nagbalat.

Flaking is more a sign of irritation and inability of the skin to tolerate faster skin turnover. Minsan malalaman mo na lang na gumana pala kapag nag-stop ka, tapos yung skin mo parang dull na.

babyboo.0326

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 5
« Reply #299 on: April 17, 2013, 02:58:23 am »
How do I find the right product to use since I am a new user of tret pala? Help!  :(

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close