We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
@ sis meimei: But I want to maximize sana the experience that my husband and son in SG since this would be one in a lifetime trip for us. So,i'm still confused for the one day extension.
Hi there! Help pls. We're already booked in a hotel from Feb25-March1. Kaso sa pagmamadali siguro, I wrongly pressed our departure time so dating namin sa SG 1AM ng Feb26 na , if I change the booking, that will be additional PHP7k. Sayang ba ng 1day of Feb25 if I dont rebook? I'm confused! I'm with my husband and 5y.o son so dapat maayos ang IT namin. TIA!Here's what I initially drafted if won't rebook:Day 1 (bale Feb26 na) - city tour/ shopping, Gardens, MBS, ZooDay 2 - LegolandDay 3 - USS + SentosaDay 4 - 10-2PM shopping, 3PM airportI think we would be missing the food trip side and a little relaxing time which can be enjoyed with additional one day, what do you think? Would love to hear from you.