^ I want to know too! And the Waterpark sounds and looks so fun, meron na kayang nakatry nun dito?
---
Will be going with two college friends (2 girls kami and 1 guy) in May (3 days, Mon to Wed). We leave for SG at past 6AM.
I've been to SG countless of times with my family, and we stay in a hotel and we always do/visit any of these:
USS, Zoo, Bugis, Orchard
Of course, we also take tours kaya we dont worry about transpo. Pero now, 3 yuppies on a budget... Hehe.
Can someone please give their insights about what I have already planned? And I also need help on how to maximize our time given the places we could visit
Hostel: Probably someplace in Chinatown or Clarke Quay. I also considered Lavender pero parang malayo yata? Anyone stayed in Lavender Street? How did you manage?
Here are the places I researched, can you please give insights if maganda ivisit or not (i.e. read here in GT na yung temples medyo wala naman makikita)
Goddess of Mercy Temple
Buddha Tooth Relic Temple
Sri Mariamman Temple
Chinatown - is this a great place to buy pasalubong instead of Bugis?
Clarke Quay (I'm assuming nightlife is great here, we arent really those kinds of people, pero are there places to sit and have a drink here and watch city lights?)
Esplanade mall - I don't know what one can see here...
Merlion Park - sana tapos na siya by then... haha tapos na nga ba sya irenovate?
Flyer - I feel it's such a waste... is it better at night though?
Artscience Museum - still dont know what exhibits are on in May
Gardens by the Bay - definitely
Marine Life Park - has anyone been here? I really want to see this

Sentosa - is it worth going without paying for additional attractions? As in purely picture-taking and sight-seeing lang?
USS - personally sawa na ko hahaha
Botanical Gardens - malayo yata masyado
Zoo - been here but we always do this halfday since we've been here many times. Can first-timers appreciate it from morning til lunch?
Sri Srinivasa Peruma Temple
Temple of 1000 Lights
Haji Lane
---
So I was thinking of staying in Clarke Quay kasi relatively malapit siya sa everything (I mean, Sentosa... Marina Bay...).
Pwede ba lakarin Marina-Esplanade-Chinatown-Clarke? Kaya ba to whole day (Gardens, Flyer, Merlion, Esplanade Mall, Chinatown, Clarke)? Or even less than whole day? I was thinking maybe first day namin is spent on that area... Then Day 2 either the zoo/Sentosa/USS+Little India/Bugis area? Last day kaya yata yung Zoo since that's what my family would always do... 5 kasi ang flight so mga 2 we have to be at the airport!
