watch now

Author Topic: GT who goes to Distance Learning School :)  (Read 2252 times)

Polapolaris

  • Guest
GT who goes to Distance Learning School :)
« on: September 26, 2012, 04:52:13 pm »
Hi to you all :)

I was curious if anyone of you goes to any distance learning schools.

I stopped college before because of my financial issues and was not able to graduate.
I started working after i stopped schooling at an early age to help my parents. :)

Now im 28, i went back to school. It's so hard since I am currently working. :( its been ages last time I studied anything. hehe)
Maybe, we can encourage each other and share tips :)

I really want to graduate  :'(

Brad555

  • Guest
« Last Edit: October 13, 2014, 02:58:03 pm by Brad555 »

happypill

  • Guest
Re: GT who goes to Distance Learning School :)
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2013, 03:24:17 pm »
I did. Just completed my BA recently.

It all falls down on which school you'd be choosing. It's gonna be tough especially if you are juggling a full-time job and full-time study. Sometimes, you'd feel like you are just on your own. Despite that, I had a good experience. There was good support from the uni.  :)


 Unis that have both internal and external programs are preferred over institutions that offer only distance ed. Many employers are still hesitant about degrees completed via distance.
Most universities won't specify if the degree was gained via internal or external. Distance ed is also becoming more acceptable too.

Are looking for an institution in the Phil or abroad?

happypill

  • Guest
Re: GT who goes to Distance Learning School :)
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2013, 04:19:47 pm »
Hi abbeydasassy!

I'm not in the Philippines anymore. I enrolled in UNE - Australia. They offer a good programme for external students. While I was in the Philippines, I was applying for UPOU but I had to move abroad and they didn't have any centers in the country I was moving to.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close